Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,798 members, 7,862,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

Picture: #istandwithbuhari T-shirt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture: #istandwithbuhari T-shirt (25835 Views)

PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja / #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma / Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture: #istandwithbuhari T-shirt by Goldencollins: 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
Dullardihno.

1 Like

Re: Picture: #istandwithbuhari T-shirt by sukkot: 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
silent10:

I dnt think he wil reply u, he jst ran/log out grin grin grin
lwkm bros grin grin
Re: Picture: #istandwithbuhari T-shirt by 9t9jacobs: 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
The person financing the project should be called to probe! How can you stand by a man who is for everybody and for no body!!! How much was your cut from Dasuki?? ode...awu...danbansa!

1 Like

Re: Picture: #istandwithbuhari T-shirt by feeloscar(m): 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
bolex04:
I stand with GEJ not buhari
Go to Otuoke, I don't want to see you on Nairaland again.

1 Like

Re: Picture: #istandwithbuhari T-shirt by silent10(m): 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
emeejinsm:
nigeria will never get any better, beliv me mumus
undecided it wil nt get better 4 u as u wished. We Stand with baba & it wil get better as we wish cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture: #istandwithbuhari T-shirt by Brightology2(m): 10:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
Only you na we? Btw is't free?
Tolakay:
#westandwithbuhari
Re: Picture: #istandwithbuhari T-shirt by Brightology2(m): 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
Same here
bolex04:
I stand with GEJ not buhari

1 Like

Re: Picture: #istandwithbuhari T-shirt by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
dvee2:

Lets be direct, If only he release nnamdi kanu and stop corruption trials you mean?
corruption trials should continue. Yea Nnamdi Kanu,I think he should be released.
Re: Picture: #istandwithbuhari T-shirt by Takim107(f): 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
Isitdownwhenbuharistand...smh
Re: Picture: #istandwithbuhari T-shirt by sademola: 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
-If only he's not North-centric!
-If only he'd carry every region along!
-If only he'd adhere to democratic ethics and respect the judicial decision.
-If only he'd consider the 2014 comfab report.
-If only there's a semblance of hope in his laid down programs n policy.
Then #IStandWithBuhari

........if only you think wt ur brain rather than a.rse!
Re: Picture: #istandwithbuhari T-shirt by Viktor1983(m): 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
-If only he's not North-centric! -If only he'd carry every region along! -If only he'd adhere to democratic ethics and respect the judicial decision. -If only he'd consider the 2014 comfab report. -If only there's a semblance of hope in his laid down programs n policy. Then #IStandWithBuhari
Real Talk
Re: Picture: #istandwithbuhari T-shirt by meeky007(m): 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
ABSOLUTE RUBBISH
Re: Picture: #istandwithbuhari T-shirt by 9jatatafo(m): 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
#ItrekforBuhari and #IrideBicycleForBuhara as#BuhariHitBack2Back

1 Like

Re: Picture: #istandwithbuhari T-shirt by hmuhammad(m): 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
CR77:
Buhari is a Scam

#StandWithBabaOneChange

you dad is a scam #ReceiveSense

1 Like

Re: Picture: #istandwithbuhari T-shirt by maduxs: 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
I better go to hell than to stand with buhari. Dam him. He better go to hell. imposed foolish president
Re: Picture: #istandwithbuhari T-shirt by scriib: 11:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
Nigerians are a herd of cattle. #istandwithbuhari For real. The unemployment rate in this country is really high and so is the general stupidity level. Is that he has doubts and needs confirmation or his ego needs massaging?? Turtle heads will not ask for their economy to improve, you want to free t-shirt. Please go and buy cowbell.

If you stand with buhari then?? His body odour will prepare you for excellence? Eat shit please. Always falling for the foolery the elite have prepared for you instead of holding them accountable. Dont stand with your father so that your family business can move forward.
Re: Picture: #istandwithbuhari T-shirt by malikisah: 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
CR77:
Buhari is a Scam

#StandWithBabaOneChange

and your father is an armed robber
Re: Picture: #istandwithbuhari T-shirt by coolscott(m): 11:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
Konpresor012:
I saw this picture while going through my Facebook's timeline and decided to share it with Nairalanders grin. Let us come together and make Nigeria great irrespective of our tribe and religion.
[size=13pt]A man who was divisive in his attempt to gain power cannot reap a united support for his administration.
Sow the seeds of disunity, reap the fruits thereof.
[/size]
Re: Picture: #istandwithbuhari T-shirt by coolscott(m): 11:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
Izygab:

You sure need a dictionary to Know the meaning of the word u used.
The last time I checked the meaning of scam is not Buhari
[size=13pt]Buhari does look like a scam actually[/size]
Re: Picture: #istandwithbuhari T-shirt by coolscott(m): 11:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
upsonn:

Applause for the dumbest comment of the month

#istandwithBuhari.

[size=13pt]He sure is looking like a scam. Read this: https://www.nairaland.com/2848777/buharis-budget-consolidation-coruption-remi
CR77
[/size]
Re: Picture: #istandwithbuhari T-shirt by coolscott(m): 12:00am On Jan 08, 2016
sukkot:
i see you have stopped screaming about biafra after you found out it was all a scam by pdp politifcians. do you feel used ? all that energy spent on nairaland screaming, only to find out it was all a scam by disgruntled politicians ? i need an answer to my question. i will be waiting

[size=13pt]He sure is looking like a scam. Read this: https://www.nairaland.com/2848777/buharis-budget-consolidation-coruption-remi
CR77
[/size]
Re: Picture: #istandwithbuhari T-shirt by coolscott(m): 12:00am On Jan 08, 2016
upsonn:

Applause for the dumbest comment of the month

#istandwithBuhari.

[size=13pt]He sure is looking like a scam: https://www.nairaland.com/2848777/buharis-budget-consolidation-coruption-remi
CR77
[/size]
Re: Picture: #istandwithbuhari T-shirt by coolscott(m): 12:02am On Jan 08, 2016
ZuzuMan:
cool cool cool SCAM SIMPLY BECAUSE I JAILED YOUR FAMILY FOR LOOTING THE NATION'S TREASURY WHEN I WAS MILITARY HEAD OF STATE?

[size=13pt]He sure is looking like a scam. He is the same man that defended Abacha saying Abacha never stole but we are still recovering the stolen money until today. Read: https://www.nairaland.com/2848777/buharis-budget-consolidation-coruption-remi

CR77
[/size]
Re: Picture: #istandwithbuhari T-shirt by Drikojigzy(m): 12:27am On Jan 08, 2016
Iamlordgee:
That is nice.. But who e don help naw

warri boy .. @sunbebe
Re: Picture: #istandwithbuhari T-shirt by baba11(m): 5:34am On Jan 08, 2016
sashx:
Our able Presido. May Allah protect you
Ameeen
Re: Picture: #istandwithbuhari T-shirt by spoman: 10:07am On Jan 08, 2016
make Buhari first wear am, i never see him with T-shirt, Suit and co

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Campaigns For Afam Ogene In Ogbaru LGA Of Anambra / El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" / Umar Ganduje Distributes 10,000 Delivery Kits Worth N150m To Pregnant Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.