Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Twitter Guy Pays #200,000 to anyone who has never eaten Jollof - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Twitter Guy Pays #200,000 to anyone who has never eaten Jollof (571 Views)

Hilarious Photo!!!!.......when You Give Your Wife #200 To Cook Jollof Rice And F / Hillarious Ghanian Jollof Rice / What Is The Funniest Combination Of Food You Have Ever Eaten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Guy Pays #200,000 to anyone who has never eaten Jollof by naijagalnxtdoor: 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
See hilarious responses of Nigerians to twitter guy who promised to pay two hundred thousand to anyone who has never tasted jollof rice before.

Like LOL. Me sef I have never heard of the word. Like is it a kind of fruit?

Re: Twitter Guy Pays #200,000 to anyone who has never eaten Jollof by chocolateme(f): 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hmm ..
Re: Twitter Guy Pays #200,000 to anyone who has never eaten Jollof by naijagalnxtdoor: 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
chocolateme:
Hmm .. That figure written on your thread topic is a joke right? If that's exactly how he wrote it, that means he needs to go back to school. Op, can you write that figure in words for me? Tnx
You could have corrected me without being sarcastic. The English you know, I know too. Thanks.
Re: Twitter Guy Pays #200,000 to anyone who has never eaten Jollof by chocolateme(f): 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
naijagalnxtdoor:

You could have corrected me without being sarcastic. The English you know, I know too. Thanks.
there is no sarcasm in what I wrote. I am sorry I have removed it.

(1) (Reply)

Iron Lady!! See What This Woman Was Spotted Doing In Lagos Today (photo) / Cat Scared Of Lassa Fever / Happy Sunday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.