Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria (44714 Views)

Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) / The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) / PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by Maximus85(m): 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
abiodun2007:
Fuse Tv.radio presenter, Vina shared a photo from the studio with Hafiz aka Agoro who is considered the tallest man in Nigeria ..He is said to be residing in Akoka area of Lagos..

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/01/omg-meet-tallest-man-in-nigeria.html

cc: lalasticlala

Make this man be electrician or Nepa technician. No need for ladder.

1 Like

Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by encryptjay(m): 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by raystar96(m): 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
Psalm18:
He reminds one of Jaws in James Bond Moonraker.
smileythe old timers will understand.
jaws with his golden teeth

1 Like

Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by Psalm18: 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
raystar96:
jaws with his golden teeth
Indeed.
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by labamo07(m): 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
If this guy is my friend, I will have problems with my neck while walking on the road with him as I have to keep look up like looking upstairs when talking to him. nice bad height.............

1 Like

Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
rhema4u:

Seriously?
Seriously ?
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by wisestman(m): 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
This man would have made millions playing basket ball. He has all the qualities. Wow
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by selfmadeOLX(m): 1:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
Am up to his shoulders tho cool

And the lady is up to my shoulders also

That makes me a tall man in Nigeria too grin
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
StrawberryCream:
Seriously ?
smiley

Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
U guys still avoiding the obv ..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I feel sorry for lipsrsealed
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
Gosh!
Just how tall is he

Definitely not a turn on 0_o
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by Jossy02: 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
I thought as much
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
StrawberryCream:
tongue
honey that your thought ehhhh.. e get as she be o
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by Creamz(m): 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
StrawberryCream:
Jesu shocked

Something just crossed my mind ... Wonder what his lipsrsealed
badt girl....it will be as long as your legs....LOL
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by Josephseg35: 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
This 1tall pass tallest oooo
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by Nossa(m): 1:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
tosscash1:
nawao. shocked. pls how tall is he?

makes me remember one scary guy back then in school he was so tall i think over 7'' or somthing close.
then one day a new lecturer entered our class n hez very short, he was so embarrassed coz of d guyz height
that he has to sent him out of the class grin grin grin grin grin grin.
and everybody busted in laughter grin grin

7"? like seriously
that's the same height as my phone
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by Chidor6(m): 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
Yeah, he's tall but hope he is seeing a doctor 'cos that's Acromegaly right there.
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by SIRTee15: 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
I think its a case of gigantism......
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by geedeex2(m): 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
I know this guy he bends each time he enters our street gate ..he's a giant
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by tuna4servi(m): 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
Na confirm agoro or beta still call him agunbaniro
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by SIRTee15: 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
I think its a case of gigantism......over-production of growth hormone.
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by Mintayo(m): 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
How the guy go dey sleep for bed? lipsrsealed
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
Stupid_ dummy should've asked for his height. Why are Nigerians ignorant for Christ sake?! I don't've time to start estimating.
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by Tallesty1(m): 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
Will like to take a pic with him, just one.
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by paulavon: 2:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
This guy cannot be the tallest guy in Nigeria,back then in Uniben I know of a guy who graduated from Engineering he will be around 7ft 3",as a 6ft guy standing closed to him I was same position as that lady standing with the Hafiz guy.my 6ft 7" friend feels intimated whenever the guy gets closed to him.That is to tell you how tall that guy his.
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
StrawberryCream:
Jesu shocked

Something just crossed my mind ... Wonder what his lipsrsealed

caught you..*holds her by the throat, oya spit it out, you wonder what his john thomas would look like abi, or how big or long it would be abi or if your ***** can ... grin grin @ this point, i say no more. cheesy back to the topic, mz strawberry i see you and ur thoughts oo
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by dazzy4real(m): 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
tosscash1:
nawao. shocked. pls how tall is he?

makes me remember one scary guy back then in school he was so tall i think over 7'' or somthing close.
then one day a new lecturer entered our class n hez very short, he was so embarrassed coz of d guyz height
that he has to sent him out of the class grin grin grin grin grin grin.
and everybody busted in laughter grin grin

niggi your English is badt gaan every write up is an error back to back.. gbagaan ti take over!
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
StrawberryCream:
U guys still avoiding the obv ..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I feel sorry for lipsrsealed

you again, babe why are you feeling sorry for the babe or babes that have to endure the pleasure or pain from him... hehehe grin grin grin.. in strawberrycreams voice not mine.. smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by Udoks(m): 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
Now that's some lengthy dude up there!
Re: Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria by hardeyincah(m): 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
I know dis man wella! he resides in Community road Akoka. he's a giant

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Killed This Ribbon Snake. / The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! / 190 And Theseeker!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.