Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,968 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

EFCC Boss Ibrahim Magu Visits Aso Villa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Boss Ibrahim Magu Visits Aso Villa (1065 Views)

Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock / EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu Visits Idps Camps In Abuja, Donate Food Items (photos) / Danish Jensen Visits Aso-Rock, Shot Fired By DSS -The Trent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Boss Ibrahim Magu Visits Aso Villa by Josele01(m): 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Mr. Ibrahim Magu, on Thursday, briefly visited the Presidential Villa, Abuja.Upon his entry into the Presidential Villa, clutching a file with EFCC insignia, he headed straight for the office of President Muhammadu Buhari, where he barely spent 10 minutes.
It was not certain whether he met with Buhari, as the president was presiding over the meeting of National Research and Innovation Council, NRIC.
He however refused to speak with the State House Correspondents on his mission to the Villa when approached.
When the State House Correspondents pressed further, his response to questions was “not now, not now,” as he made his way out of the villa with his orderly.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/efcc-boss-ibrahim-magu-visits-aso-rock/
Cc: OAM4J Mynd44
Re: EFCC Boss Ibrahim Magu Visits Aso Villa by CecyAdrian(f): 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
More instructions 4rm baba is what he went dia to do
Re: EFCC Boss Ibrahim Magu Visits Aso Villa by Plenip: 10:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: EFCC Boss Ibrahim Magu Visits Aso Villa by doctokwus: 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
Most likely went to intimate PMB that the efcc has got more than enuf evidence to finally invite the likes of Okonjo and the most useless president that this nation was ever cursed with,to come sing their own songs.
Nothing wud be sweeter than seeing GEJ behind the bars where he rightfully belongs.
#gejmustfacejustice

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Boss Ibrahim Magu Visits Aso Villa by Lawsimon(m): 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lol probably there to collect his own national cake
Re: EFCC Boss Ibrahim Magu Visits Aso Villa by kokoA(m): 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lemme guess what transpire in there..

Magu: good day sir. Rankadede Baba.

Buhari: Magu go straight to to point. What can I do for you?

Magu: Sir, we have arrested Metu and your friend, Gen. Isa

Buhari: Okay and so?

Magu: Dasuki mentioned them sir.

Buhari: See, walahi! Magu , I don't have all day. Stop shivering an talk to me like a man or get out of my office!

Magu: Sorry sir

Buhari: **silence**

Magu: what do we do with them sir?

Buhari: Did they chop money?

Magu: plenty sir. Dasuki gave them flenty walahi!

Buhari: Danboroba'n shege! Hold dem till they vomit everything! If I ever heard you released them walahi, I pity you. Now, leave my office.

Magu: Yes sir!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Boss Ibrahim Magu Visits Aso Villa by IVORY2009(m): 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
doctokwus:
Most likely went to intimate PMB that the efcc has got more than enuf evidence to finally invite the likes of Okonjo and the most useless president that this nation was ever cursed with,to come sing their own songs.
Nothing wud be sweeter than seeing GEJ behind the bars where he rightfully belongs.
#gejmustfacejustice

Ikeno! How're u?
Re: EFCC Boss Ibrahim Magu Visits Aso Villa by funlord(m): 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
lipsrsealed

He went to submit the latest list of "yam choppers" to be dealt with for confirmation!!!
Re: EFCC Boss Ibrahim Magu Visits Aso Villa by Wizlove(m): 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
doctokwus:
#gejmustfacejustice
Thank God he was the president. That level your generation both alive and unborn will never reach because you have no respect for that office grin.
Re: EFCC Boss Ibrahim Magu Visits Aso Villa by Wizlove(m): 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
kokoA:
Lemme guess what transpire in there..

Magu: good day sir. Rankadede Baba.

Buhari: Magu go straight to to point. What can I do for you?

Magu: Sir, we have arrested Metu and your friend, Gen. Isa

Buhari: Okay and so?

Magu: Dasuki mentioned them sir.

Buhari: See, walahi! Magu , I don't have all day. Stop shivering an talk to me like a man or get out of my office!

Magu: Sorry sir

Buhari: **silence**

Magu: what do we do with them sir?

Buhari: Did they chop money?

Magu: plenty sir. Dasuki gave them flenty walahi!

Buhari: Danboroba'n shege! Hold dem till they vomit everything! If I ever heard you released them walahi, I pity you. Now, leave my office.

Magu: Yes sir!
True tale of a dictator.
Re: EFCC Boss Ibrahim Magu Visits Aso Villa by Bevista: 11:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
...clutching a file with EFCC insignia, he headed straight for the office of President Muhammadu Buhari, where he barely spent 10 minutes
Baba just minuted on the file "Approved" - meaning - "Arrest Them All".

1 Like

Re: EFCC Boss Ibrahim Magu Visits Aso Villa by ikeno(m): 12:26am On Jan 19, 2016
IVORY2009:

Ikeno! How're u?
Am cool cheesy

(1) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Departs Nigeria For Abu-dabi, UAE (pics) / Photo Of A Pastor Using Hover Board In The Church / BOMBSHELL: Lara Oshiomhole She Files For Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.