Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Any Idea on Nigeria's Finance FlowChain - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Idea on Nigeria's Finance FlowChain (278 Views)

GT Bank Closed Today As The Highest Gainer On Nigeria Stock Exchange Market. / Nigeria To China, Reduce Tariffs On Nigeria’s Products / Meet The Nigeria’s Finance Minister – Kemi Adeosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Idea on Nigeria's Finance FlowChain by Harrisonwo(m): 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
Today I went to the bank to carry out some transactions (no ask me wetin) and my eye went straight to the counter watching the cashier arrange bundles of #1000. I began wondering, the banks collect from the public and send to the CBN.
Each day millions of naira are collected and sent to the mother bank. The million dollar questions are:
1) what does the CBN do with the money and how to they store/manage it?
2) The CBN collects revenues and those generated, do the CBN and ministry of finance use both the revenues and bank deposit to run the economy?

Pls if you are an economist or have any idea on how the financial cycle work, it will be importance if you share it..... Thanks

cc:naijacutee, dominique, FOD, puskin

(1) (Reply)

Exxonmobil Spends N300m To Empower 750 Unemployed Graduates In A’ibom - See More / Time To Re-position The Manufacturing Sector / Most Wanted Wordpress Hacks, Tricks And Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.