Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Readers Are Leaders! Share Those Books You Read That Has Impacted Your Life - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Readers Are Leaders! Share Those Books You Read That Has Impacted Your Life (882 Views)

Ogun Labour Leaders address workers from bush for fear of thugs / Entrepreneurs Of Today Are Leaders Of Tomorrow / 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Readers Are Leaders! Share Those Books You Read That Has Impacted Your Life by Jidexfeel(m): 11:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
2016 is here. I'm looking to fill my library with motivational, financial and business books by great authors. Please help me achieve this by sharing those books that you read and has made an impact in the way you see things generally. Some of those i've read are: Think And Grow Rich,
The Richest Man In Babylon,
The 80/20 Principle,
Rich Dad's Increase Your Financial IQ etc.
Please share yours.
Re: Readers Are Leaders! Share Those Books You Read That Has Impacted Your Life by Slimfeez(m): 3:57am On Jan 08, 2016
Goals... by Braintracy Attract Money Now... by Joevitale The 7 habits of highly effective people... by stephen R.Covey The science of getting rich... by Wallace D. wattles Change your thinking , change your life... by braintracy How to win friends and influence people... by dale Carnegie Power of positive thinking... by Dr. Norman Vincent peale As the man thinketh... by James Allen

1 Like

Re: Readers Are Leaders! Share Those Books You Read That Has Impacted Your Life by Jidexfeel(m): 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
Slimfeez:
Goals... by Braintracy Attract Money Now... by Joevitale The 7 habits of highly effective people... by stephen R.Covey The science of getting rich... by Wallace D. wattles Change your thinking , change your life... by braintracy How to win friends and influence people... by dale Carnegie Power of positive thinking... by Dr. Norman Vincent peale As the man thinketh... by James Allen
Noted. Thanks
Re: Readers Are Leaders! Share Those Books You Read That Has Impacted Your Life by jashar(f): 8:51am On Jan 09, 2016
'Life On The Edge'- James Dobson.

'The Bible'- A collection of several inspired authors.

1 Like

Re: Readers Are Leaders! Share Those Books You Read That Has Impacted Your Life by Victorwordsmith(m): 9:01am On Jan 09, 2016
One amazing book that has inspired me and has affected my financial growth is The Richest Man in Babylon - Author Unknown. The book offers practical guide on how to grow your finances from little to plenty. It is structured around interesting anecdotes that present real life happenings. If you desire financial growth, I think you should read that book. I'll be doing a review on this book soon. Soft copies available for FREE. For more info: https://www.facebook.com/victorwordsmith

By: Victor Uno Wordsmith

1 Like

Re: Readers Are Leaders! Share Those Books You Read That Has Impacted Your Life by olu77(m): 9:19am On Jan 09, 2016
Victorwordsmith:
One amazing book that has inspired me and has affected my financial growth is The Richest Man in Babylon - Author Unknown. The book offers practical guide on how to grow your finances from little to plenty. It is structured around interesting anecdotes that present real life happenings. If you desire financial growth, I think you should read that book. I'll be doing a review on this book soon. Soft copies available for FREE. For more info: https://www.facebook.com/victorwordsmith

You said a book has inspired you yet you don't know the author and couldn't even google to find out. You don't appreciate the author of that book. George Samuel Clason is the author of The Richest Man in Babylon.
Re: Readers Are Leaders! Share Those Books You Read That Has Impacted Your Life by Jidexfeel(m): 9:46am On Jan 09, 2016
Victorwordsmith:

I have read that. Its just as you have said it. Thanks
Re: Readers Are Leaders! Share Those Books You Read That Has Impacted Your Life by Ademat7(m): 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
1.how to lie with statistics 2.an enemy called average

1 Like

Re: Readers Are Leaders! Share Those Books You Read That Has Impacted Your Life by Jidexfeel(m): 9:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ademat7:
1.how to lie with statistics 2.an enemy called average
All noted. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Another Military Man Killed By The Boko Haram. / What Is Your Weakness? 5 Weaknesses To Tell Your Interviewer. / Three (3) Ways To Make Money In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.