Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

My Nairaland Portfolio - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Nairaland Portfolio (2473 Views)

Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2018 / My Nairaland Graphic Design Portfolio / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nairaland Portfolio by Archmage(m): 12:42am On Jan 08, 2016
Hi, I am Archmage. I am a Graphic Designer, an Art Director in the making. I believe in pragmatic design. I love and strive for clean and uncluttered design solutions.

I design brand identity collaterals, patterns, custom lettering, banners, fliers, web graphics, and packaging. I will update this thread form time to time. Expect to see some of my past works and present projects.

If you have a brief you want cracked or a design project that needs great execution, shoot a mail to archmagedesigns@gmail.com. You can Whatsapp me on 08129054960. Ciao wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Portfolio by Catalyst007(m): 12:16am On Apr 21, 2016
Charlatan! How does that feel? FOOL!
Re: My Nairaland Portfolio by ewizard1: 6:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
Catalyst007:
Charlatan! How does that feel? FOOL!
But seriously Catalyst007, you really need take a chill. I see your threads here and there on this section promising to make a Professional Logo for N2000?

Lols... i have seen your works, *shrugs* Not bad! But at least you can try learn more and be better.

Now coming at CDs who are way better than you are would not be of any good to you!

Your design skills need brush-ups. Dont hate on Bosses!

Arch Baba! i see you! abeg, chill for your boi. grin

Love that art sketch up there. Guess you used a Wacom?
Re: My Nairaland Portfolio by Archmage(m): 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
ewizard1:

But seriously Catalyst007, you really need take a chill. I see your threads here and there on this section promising to make a Professional Logo for N2000?

Lols... i have seen your works, *shrugs* Not bad! But at least you can try learn more and be better.

Now coming at CDs who are way better than you are would not be of any good to you!

Your design skills need brush-ups. Dont hate on Bosses!

Arch Baba! i see you! abeg, chill for your boi. grin

Love that art sketch up there. Guess you used a Wacom?
i try to help him get real with himself, he sees it as a mud fight.

the sketch is just pencil on paper. I scanned, did some levels and contrast adjustments and set the blend mode to multiply.

I'm not a boss yet ooo. I'm still learning. I won't mind some tips and insight from u. smiley
Re: My Nairaland Portfolio by Catalyst007(m): 9:43am On Apr 23, 2016
I don't see how somebody's business should be your business. I will never go poke-nosing in other people's threads... Granted, nobody is perfect, I have a lot to learn, you have a lot to learn, even Bill Gates doesn't know everything about coding - So don't assume your skills are more advanced than other's.

This uneasiness you're always having about me is clearly because of intimidation.

Let your FANS judge this matter by seeing my DESIGN samples in my SIGNATURE BELOW...
Re: My Nairaland Portfolio by lightheart(m): 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
^^ will you sharaaaap!

Be loyal and go far!!! You've got attitude issues, mehn!

Now take a good look at the designs and compare with yours. Then look in the mirror and tell yourself the truth.
Waazwrongwithyousef!! angry
The big picture awaits you if only you'll be loyal and learn.
1k, 2k, 3k no go feed ya future ooo.

Gbado anya!!

Nice designs, Archmage.
Re: My Nairaland Portfolio by DerrickM(m): 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
@CATALYST007: Seriously after all the former drama on other threads that I thought was settled you still on this issue. Lemme be blunt as someone who saw the issue from the beginning all @ARCHMAGE did gave was a piece of advice which you blew out of proportion then you got insultive+defensive on top.
@ARCHMAGE designs appeal to more to the majority in advertising than yours if I were to compare but no one is perfect. We all have to something to learn & perfect our former selves. So dude,chill & let go this stuff. You're a guy so ditch the petty talk & ish abeg,cheers...
Re: My Nairaland Portfolio by Catalyst007(m): 11:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
lightheart:
^^ will you sharaaaap!

Be loyal and go far!!! You've got attitude issues, mehn!

Now take a good look at the designs and compare with yours. Then look in the mirror and tell yourself the truth.
Waazwrongwithyousef!! angry
The big picture awaits you if only you'll be loyal and learn.
1k, 2k, 3k no go feed ya future ooo.

Gbado anya!!

Nice designs, Archmage.

Loyal, my BLACK AS.S!!!

Go 4uck Yourselves to Death!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Nairaland Portfolio by DerrickM(m): 7:15am On Apr 24, 2016
*smh*Too bad & what a pity*Haba*

Catalyst007:

Loyal, my BLACK AS.S!!!

Re: My Nairaland Portfolio by lightheart(m): 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
Catalyst007:

Loyal, my BLACK AS.S!!!

Lol. Such a kid.

1 Like

Re: My Nairaland Portfolio by wabdesigns(m): 5:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
Catalyst007:

Loyal, my BLACK AS.S!!!

you will learn if you are loyal...I am a testimony... bro.I am not happy with the way you rant in this section nowadays...you design aren't good enough yet, up your game. and stop insulting people with better works.... thumbs up ARCHMAGE,

2 Likes

Re: My Nairaland Portfolio by TaiKuun(m): 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
Eerrrr but archmage, the way you attack people sometimes can be uncalled for. See a screenshot of your recent comment on someone's thread.

Re: My Nairaland Portfolio by Archmage(m): 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
TaiKuun:
Eerrrr but archmage, the way you attack people sometimes can be uncalled for. See a screenshot of your recent comment on someone's thread.
i am only being real
Re: My Nairaland Portfolio by victoronyekwelu(m): 12:25am On Feb 02, 2018
Hi guys please I need help I have nothing to give but promote your works please am about opening a blog and I need a log please if you are interested WhatsApp me on 08180565524 or email me on victoronyekwelu3@gmail.com thanks a lot.
Re: My Nairaland Portfolio by TaiKuun(m): 7:45am On Feb 02, 2018
Archmage:
i am only being real
you could even be realer without tripping on someone
Re: My Nairaland Portfolio by Tayeni(m): 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
Archmage:
Hi, I am Archmage. I am a Graphic Designer, an Art Director in the making. I believe in pragmatic design. I love and strive for clean and uncluttered design solutions.

I design brand identity collaterals, patterns, custom lettering, banners, fliers, web graphics, and packaging. I will update this thread form time to time. Expect to see some of my past works and present projects.

If you have a brief you want cracked or a design project that needs great execution, shoot a mail to archmagedesigns@gmail.com. You can Whatsapp me on 08129054960. Ciao wink
helli archmage. Long time. I've lost your contact and the number you put up there isn't going through. pls I'm going to need your help on the label you last designed. For some reason I can't access my mails now. So mention or quote me and I'd appear....or 0701 722 6824....07056941321
Re: My Nairaland Portfolio by Archmage(m): 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
Tayeni:
helli archmage. Long time. I've lost your contact and the number you put up there isn't going through. pls I'm going to need your help on the label you last designed. For some reason I can't access my mails now. So mention or quote me and I'd appear....or 0701 722 6824....07056941321

Just seeing this, I will contact you tomorrow by Gods grace.

(1) (Reply)

My 2021 Digital Illustration Portfolio / Check Out What I Made For Ice Prince (photoshop) / High Definition Image Printing For Graphic Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.