Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

APC Campaign Rice Out In Edo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Campaign Rice Out In Edo State (1554 Views)

Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency / Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. / David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Campaign Rice Out In Edo State by talktimi(m): 2:01am On Jan 08, 2016
grin grin grin

Sai stomach infrastructure grin tongue

Re: APC Campaign Rice Out In Edo State by BOKO52(m): 2:06am On Jan 08, 2016
RUBBISH...
Re: APC Campaign Rice Out In Edo State by mazzi: 2:09am On Jan 08, 2016
And oshim'ole is yet to pay salary in edo state. shameless party!

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rice Out In Edo State by Pavore9: 2:12am On Jan 08, 2016
Though l do not support such but would love to know if the rice is locally produced.
Re: APC Campaign Rice Out In Edo State by talktimi(m): 2:13am On Jan 08, 2016
APC as a party including its supporters don't know the meaning of shame

2 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rice Out In Edo State by talktimi(m): 2:14am On Jan 08, 2016
Pavore9:
Though l do not support such but would love to know if the rice is locally produced.
imported from Thailand. See bottom of bag on the pics
Re: APC Campaign Rice Out In Edo State by Pavore9: 2:20am On Jan 08, 2016
talktimi:
imported from Thailand. See bottom of bag on the pics

Skipped my view! What a shame and waste of resources. If it was locally grown in Edo which l know has the resources to cultivate rice, the money paid to foreigners for the import would have boosted Edo's economy as local farmers and local farmhands would have made gains from it!
Re: APC Campaign Rice Out In Edo State by leofab(f): 2:39am On Jan 08, 2016
APC

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rice Out In Edo State by BOKO52(m): 3:48am On Jan 08, 2016
BACK TO BACK SCAM..APC

3 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rice Out In Edo State by ChinonsoDike2: 3:57am On Jan 08, 2016
Only in Africa.

3 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rice Out In Edo State by saint047(m): 4:35am On Jan 08, 2016
After the rice share the Yam

3 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rice Out In Edo State by Vicadonis(m): 4:39am On Jan 08, 2016
Hypocrisy. But they will yab Fayose later

4 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rice Out In Edo State by mikolo80: 5:19am On Jan 08, 2016
Vicadonis:
Hypocrisy. But they will yab Fayose later
nobody yab anybody for sharing rice, but for not providing other dividends of infrastructure
Re: APC Campaign Rice Out In Edo State by mikolo80: 5:20am On Jan 08, 2016
wey d wailers, rice don don o, come and grab your copy now
Re: APC Campaign Rice Out In Edo State by Frankiss44(m): 5:22am On Jan 08, 2016
Why is Osho baba face still on the rice.. Is he coming out for deputy governor? I know the dude is that ambitious

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rice Out In Edo State by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 08, 2016
mikolo80:
nobody yab anybody for sharing rice, but for not providing other dividends of infrastructure
Wat has Oshiomole don in Edo state?? look at how Benin is.. a capital of a state?? infact no lemme vex with u o...

3 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rice Out In Edo State by mikolo80: 6:41am On Jan 08, 2016
crixtex:

Wat has Oshiomole don in Edo state?? look at how Benin is.. a capital of a state?? infact no lemme vex with u o...
to be fair I dunno.
I've never travelled to east and him propaganda no reach fashola own so I'm guessing not much.
beeeeet he comot pdp, that's good enough for me. na small small we go reach parity whereby the two parties will upgrade from bribing us with rice to bribing us with jobs. we hats start from somewhere and everlasting pdp is not it
Re: APC Campaign Rice Out In Edo State by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 08, 2016
mikolo80:
to be fair I dunno.
I've never travelled to east and him propaganda no reach fashola own so I'm guessing not much.
beeeeet he comot pdp, that's good enough for me. na small small we go reach parity whereby the two parties will upgrade from bribing us with rice to bribing us with jobs. we hats start from somewhere and everlasting pdp is not it
Well dat true sha.. PDP is not it neither is APC... Where can soneone get a party sef where eey dont owe Godfathers much money in ds Nigeria sef??
Re: APC Campaign Rice Out In Edo State by mikolo80: 6:51am On Jan 08, 2016
crixtex:

Well dat true sha.. PDP is not it neither is APC... Where can soneone get a party sef where eey dont owe Godfathers much money in ds Nigeria sef??
you missed the point. it's not bout apc or pdp but the competition that will force them to perform like it is between the Telecom operators. remember 42 per minute no per second call is now 6.6 naira per minute with per second billing
Re: APC Campaign Rice Out In Edo State by mysteriousman(m): 6:52am On Jan 08, 2016
Very sad, if people can reduce your thoughts to merely giving you rice then they don't value you
Re: APC Campaign Rice Out In Edo State by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 08, 2016
mikolo80:
you missed the point. it's not bout apc or pdp but the competition that will force them to perform like it is between the Telecom operators. remember 42 per minute no per second call is now 6.6 naira per minute with per second billing
Hmmm... dats true.. I get ur point... how I wish we had a 3rd party as strong as ds 2...
Re: APC Campaign Rice Out In Edo State by Pidggin(f): 7:05am On Jan 08, 2016
Some people will sell their birthright for Rice
Re: APC Campaign Rice Out In Edo State by mikolo80: 7:05am On Jan 08, 2016
crixtex:

Hmmm... dats true.. I get ur point... how I wish we had a 3rd party as strong as ds 2...
still boils down to same thing. no more automatic shirt for any party
Re: APC Campaign Rice Out In Edo State by ajepako(f): 7:17am On Jan 08, 2016
They will accuse P.D.P and especially Fayose of running stomach infrastructure

Yet, they will do exactly the same thing and sugar coat it.

I don't have a problem with sharing gifts to electorates ( it has become a silly norm in Africa, I guess)

But why insult your opponents when you do the same thing?

To me, that reeks of sheer hypocrisy..

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rice Out In Edo State by talktimi(m): 7:43am On Jan 08, 2016
Edo people have suffered greatly under the APC and Oshiomole brigandage but it will soon be over. Bags of rice cannot deceive Edo people again
Re: APC Campaign Rice Out In Edo State by fitzmayowa: 7:50am On Jan 08, 2016
saint047:
After the rice share the Yam
baby baby...cheesy
Re: APC Campaign Rice Out In Edo State by fitzmayowa: 7:53am On Jan 08, 2016
ajepako:
They will accuse P.D.P and especially Fayose of running stomach infrastructure

Yet, they will do exactly the same thing and sugar coat it.

I don't have a problem with sharing gifts to electorates ( it has become a silly norm in Africa, I guess)

But why insult your opponents when you do the same thing?

To me, that reeks of sheer hypocrisy..

The same set of people that vowed to petition EFCC as regards rice shared by PDP during the 2015 election now decides to do the exact same thing they accused PDP of, this is a classic case of hypocrisy...

This is the reason why this country won't move forward...SMH

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rice Out In Edo State by Dcomrade(m): 9:27am On Jan 08, 2016
Act of desperation....thats what happens when you decide to impose a candidate that is not known in the state, even in APC!!!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rice Out In Edo State by talktimi(m): 10:16am On Jan 08, 2016
I implore the EFCC and ICPC to investigate the source of funding for this rice
Re: APC Campaign Rice Out In Edo State by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:18am On Jan 08, 2016
Oshiomole and his team of stomach infrastructure should stop insulting the sensibilities of Edo people and the South South.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Iran And Saudi Arabia: What Should The World Expect? / Photos:Hoodlums Vandalize APC Seceretariat In Omoku, Rivers State / Breaking News: Shekau In New Video Declares End To Hostilities, [watch Video]… U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.