Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,975 members, 7,952,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:27 AM

Falz Shares Photo Of His Dad With Fela Kuti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Shares Photo Of His Dad With Fela Kuti (774 Views)

"Don't Compare Wizkid With Fela" - Sound Sultan / Fela Kuti Beaten Severely By Soldiers (Throwback Photo) / Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falz Shares Photo Of His Dad With Fela Kuti by TobyKelechi: 2:31am On Jan 08, 2016
The Nigerian rapper Falz shared a photo of his Dad with Fela Kuti and his brother Beko Kuti on Instagram with the caption: “The struggle no be today #Legendary Icons”

Falz aka Folarin Falana who is the son of human rights lawyer Femi Falana studied law at the University Of Reading and also schooled at the Nigerian Law School Abuja where he qualified as a barrister.

When he was asked why he was into music, he said “Music is my passion, that is why I am in music.”

http://kaobedave.com/music-news/falz-shares-photo-of-his-dad-with-fela-kuti/

Re: Falz Shares Photo Of His Dad With Fela Kuti by deenAyetu(f): 3:11am On Jan 08, 2016
angry OK
Re: Falz Shares Photo Of His Dad With Fela Kuti by Teeboy22(m): 3:46am On Jan 08, 2016
Woaw. Dats nice
Re: Falz Shares Photo Of His Dad With Fela Kuti by LOVEGINO(m): 4:40am On Jan 08, 2016
TobyKelechi:
The Nigerian rapper Falz shared a photo of his Dad with Fela Kuti and his brother Beko Kuti on Instagram with the caption: “The struggle no be today #Legendary Icons”

Falz aka Folarin Falana who is the son of human rights lawyer Femi Falana studied law at the University Of Reading and also schooled at the Nigerian Law School Abuja where he qualified as a barrister.

When he was asked why he was into music, he said “Music is my passion, that is why I am in music.”

http://kaobedave.com/music-news/falz-shares-photo-of-his-dad-with-fela-kuti/
black & White pisure in 1993 shocked #Idonbelivit cuz d pisure old pass d year joor undecided

(1) (Reply)

Aftermath Of LAWMA Approving Olamide Headies' Slang-pix / Photos: 2face First Son Plays Saxophone / Singer Miguel And Long Time Girlfriend Nazanin Mandi Are ‘engaged’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.