Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Incase You Are About Being Robbed In An Atm, Do This... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Incase You Are About Being Robbed In An Atm, Do This... (2551 Views)

Man Injured After Being Robbed By Armed Men In Army Uniforms In Owerri. Photos / How I Fainted After Being Robbed By Okada Man In Lagos; Lady Narrates. Photos / Man Causes Accident While Being Robbed By 'One Chance' Operators In Abuja.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incase You Are About Being Robbed In An Atm, Do This... by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 08, 2016
n case of armed robbery at the ATM, here is
something you may really need.
WHEN A THIEF FORCES YOU TO TAKE MONEY FROM
THE ATM, DO NOT ARGUE OR
RESIST, YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW WHAT HE OR SHE
MIGHT DO TO YOU.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO IS TO PUNCH YOUR PIN IN THE
REVERSE, I.E IF YOUR PIN IS
1254, YOU PUNCH 4521.
THE MOMENT YOU PUNCH IN THE REVERSE, THE
MONEY WILL COME OUT BUT WILL BE
STUCK INTO THE MACHINE HALF WAY OUT AND IT
WILL ALERT POLICE WITHOUT
THE NOTICE OF THE THIEF.
EVERY ATM HAS IT, IT IS SPECIALLY MADE TO
SIGNIFY DANGER AND HELP.
NOT EVERYONE IS AWARE OF THIS.
FORWARD THIS TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND THOSE YOU
CARE FOR.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Incase You Are About Being Robbed In An Atm, Do This... by mysteriousman(m): 6:49am On Jan 08, 2016
Nice one, I must confess I'm just hearing it for the first time
Re: Incase You Are About Being Robbed In An Atm, Do This... by fromnigeria(m): 6:50am On Jan 08, 2016
Capital letters... Thanks for the info
Re: Incase You Are About Being Robbed In An Atm, Do This... by muri4mig(m): 6:54am On Jan 08, 2016
We have Nairalander who are thief. They are also reading this. They are aware of this now, before you use this your method, he already have his harmer to reset your brain should in case the money hang half way. Arm robbers are every where

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incase You Are About Being Robbed In An Atm, Do This... by Chibaba247(m): 6:57am On Jan 08, 2016
How true is dis? BTW, the robbers on nairaland and other media will also be aware of this.. U fit receive beating oo

2 Likes

Re: Incase You Are About Being Robbed In An Atm, Do This... by carinmom(f): 7:01am On Jan 08, 2016
Its even better if na only beatings one go chop, what if one gets killed

1 Like

Re: Incase You Are About Being Robbed In An Atm, Do This... by Toosure70: 7:03am On Jan 08, 2016
Liesssss, even police will not answer you when you call
Re: Incase You Are About Being Robbed In An Atm, Do This... by musabayokanu: 7:20am On Jan 08, 2016
Which police will come to your rescue?

Police when you call for phone directly will not even come if he wants to come he will come hours later.

The one u met in their station will ask u to make statement.

The one people meet for road tell them say robbers they front, they will say don't worry we will study the situation which most times take hours after d robbers don disappear. They will blow siren and come.

My question is which police will the ATM notify is it the ones in their station, on parol, force headquarter or Closest DPO phone number.

Abeg #leavetrashforlawma

6 Likes

Re: Incase You Are About Being Robbed In An Atm, Do This... by Charis15(f): 7:30am On Jan 08, 2016
Thanks op. Noted
Re: Incase You Are About Being Robbed In An Atm, Do This... by mradjoy(m): 7:31am On Jan 08, 2016
Bravo @OP, just hearing this for the first time how long has this been on and how true is this? Somebody please confirm.
Re: Incase You Are About Being Robbed In An Atm, Do This... by Ahzyz(m): 7:34am On Jan 08, 2016
Dnt bliv this.

But i will try just to confirmed weither police go come.

1 Like

Re: Incase You Are About Being Robbed In An Atm, Do This... by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:43am On Jan 08, 2016
musabayokanu:
Which police will come to your rescue?

Police when you call for phone directly will not even come if he wants to come he will come hours later.

The one u met in their station will ask u to make statement.

The one people meet for road tell them say robbers they front, they will say don't worry we will study the situation which most times take hours after d robbers don disappear. They will blow siren and come.

My question is which police will the ATM notify is it the ones in their station, on parol, force headquarter or Closest DPO phone number.

Abeg #leavetrashforlawma

I was at electrical market okija mile 2 portharcourt, before xmas, when a robbery took place and shots were fired, after about 5 minutes policemen came from garrison asix and asked why everyone was scampering, they were told a robbery was going on in front, they just turned back and said that was mile one police jurisdiction, and left as if the were quarreling with mile one police.
Re: Incase You Are About Being Robbed In An Atm, Do This... by Passionate04040: 7:45am On Jan 08, 2016
What if your pin is something like 9999 ?

1 Like

Re: Incase You Are About Being Robbed In An Atm, Do This... by Pheals(f): 7:59am On Jan 08, 2016
Passionate04040:
lol ...
Op pls define Nigeria police for me wanna mark it and score u ....don't u know them?

1 Like

Re: Incase You Are About Being Robbed In An Atm, Do This... by JaredNomak: 8:04am On Jan 08, 2016
Passionate04040:
Nke gi agwula.. cheesy cheesy
You type 6666 grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incase You Are About Being Robbed In An Atm, Do This... by Lekan111(m): 8:08am On Jan 08, 2016
urakuvictor:
n case of armed robbery at the ATM, here is
something you may really need.
WHEN A THIEF FORCES YOU TO TAKE MONEY FROM
THE ATM, DO NOT ARGUE OR
RESIST, YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW WHAT HE OR SHE
MIGHT DO TO YOU.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO IS TO PUNCH YOUR PIN IN THE
REVERSE, I.E IF YOUR PIN IS
1254, YOU PUNCH 4521.
THE MOMENT YOU PUNCH IN THE REVERSE, THE
MONEY WILL COME OUT BUT WILL BE
STUCK INTO THE MACHINE HALF WAY OUT AND IT
WILL ALERT POLICE WITHOUT
THE NOTICE OF THE THIEF.
EVERY ATM HAS IT, IT IS SPECIALLY MADE TO
SIGNIFY DANGER AND HELP.
NOT EVERYONE IS AWARE OF THIS.
FORWARD THIS TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND THOSE YOU
CARE FOR.
will police come or when will police come?
Re: Incase You Are About Being Robbed In An Atm, Do This... by Lovexme(m): 8:17am On Jan 08, 2016
Nice development only if the men in black will show up.
Re: Incase You Are About Being Robbed In An Atm, Do This... by Lovexme(m): 8:19am On Jan 08, 2016
Re: Incase You Are About Being Robbed In An Atm, Do This... by Lovexme(m): 8:19am On Jan 08, 2016
Re: Incase You Are About Being Robbed In An Atm, Do This... by Kelklein(m): 8:45am On Jan 08, 2016
have seen and tried this before...

I only saw 'incorrect password'

no money stuck halfway

so I'd say... This is technically not true..

1 Like

Re: Incase You Are About Being Robbed In An Atm, Do This... by Chrisx1x(m): 9:20am On Jan 08, 2016
FBI or NYPD?? Cos if u hope on Naija police u go die there,4hrs later police go stroll come do investigation.
Re: Incase You Are About Being Robbed In An Atm, Do This... by hopara1(m): 10:01am On Jan 08, 2016
WHO JUST BELIEVED THIS?
Re: Incase You Are About Being Robbed In An Atm, Do This... by Passionate04040: 10:56am On Jan 08, 2016
Hahahahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: Incase You Are About Being Robbed In An Atm, Do This... by Flawlessangel(m): 11:52am On Jan 08, 2016
If na abroad police, i for hear, but naija police come on time? Lmao, iffa hear
Re: Incase You Are About Being Robbed In An Atm, Do This... by akp202(m): 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
who would actually remember his/her pin in such a panic circumstance nt to talk of reversing d pin?
Re: Incase You Are About Being Robbed In An Atm, Do This... by macklef(m): 12:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
Whether i believe it or not i will try it when i get to america where NYPD
Blue dey form Badass

But i can try it with ATM tomorow tho? Just 500naira atms tho.
Re: Incase You Are About Being Robbed In An Atm, Do This... by fistonati(m): 1:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
dts why its gud to keep an outdated ATM CARD, though its still risky. may God protect us all against d men of d underworld.
Re: Incase You Are About Being Robbed In An Atm, Do This... by Demallcrazy(m): 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
muri4mig:
We have Nairalander who are thief. They are also reading this. They are aware of this now, before you use this your method, he already have his harmer to reset your brain should in case the money hang half way. Arm robbers are every where
ah u talkin of ppl like phockphockman, pa chukwudi44

(1) (Reply)

SEE The FOUYE Student Involved In The 700 Million Naira Scam Scandal / Man Drowns Friend For Shunning Cult Group (Photo) / Is This War? Zulus Are Matching And Chanting War Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.