Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

When Is Alamesigha's Burial? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Is Alamesigha's Burial? (942 Views)

When Is Alamesigha's Burial Ceremony? / On DSP Alamesigha's Death; We Need To Re-evaluate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is Alamesigha's Burial? by lawlahbammy(f): 6:59am On Jan 08, 2016
By 10th of January, it will make it three month that his death was announced. Pls, who can give us the details of his burial arrangement. Thanks...

#ThinkingOutLoud
Re: When Is Alamesigha's Burial? by Mrfahaz(m): 7:01am On Jan 08, 2016
I no sure say DAT man don die...........
Re: When Is Alamesigha's Burial? by madridguy(m): 7:01am On Jan 08, 2016
You wanna go there go chop cow ? Abi you wanna follow dem buy aso ebi ?
Re: When Is Alamesigha's Burial? by agriboom: 7:01am On Jan 08, 2016
No be person wey die den de bury? sad

2 Likes

Re: When Is Alamesigha's Burial? by Mjshexy(f): 7:04am On Jan 08, 2016
Serious question
Re: When Is Alamesigha's Burial? by goodlifehyd(m): 7:10am On Jan 08, 2016
lawlahbammy:
By 10th of January, it will make it three month that his death was announced. Pls, who can give us the details of his burial arrangement. Thanks...
For real that man's death ain't real we all saw how Audu was buried in public, even Late Gani fawemi but this bayelsa man own na just news of Hin death we hear and the rest is history, are they keeping his body in mortuary cuz they don't have funds to bury him or they still waiting for family members to arrive Cuz me lost ooo
Re: When Is Alamesigha's Burial? by reuben79: 7:11am On Jan 08, 2016
Ask google ....d man is alive
Re: When Is Alamesigha's Burial? by mysteriousman(m): 7:11am On Jan 08, 2016
Chief priest where are you? Na when them say make them bury am
Re: When Is Alamesigha's Burial? by UrennaNkoli(f): 7:13am On Jan 08, 2016
A crook like him doesn't need any form of burial.
Re: When Is Alamesigha's Burial? by solid3(m): 7:16am On Jan 08, 2016
Abeg leave Matter for Mathias.

The man don go do plastic surgery, he might me seating next to up at a public function. He might even be here monitoring what u say about him.

1 Like

Re: When Is Alamesigha's Burial? by omenka(m): 7:17am On Jan 08, 2016
lawlahbammy:
What pains me isn't the fact that he faked his death, but the fact that folks like Dickson and FFK blamed the Buhari for his "death". angry

What would they have to say now that everyone knows the man is still alive??

2 Likes

Re: When Is Alamesigha's Burial? by RoyalRoy(m): 6:19am On Jan 09, 2016
Do you want them to bury him "Alive"?

No be Nigeria we dey again, where #EverythingIsPossible

1 Like

Re: When Is Alamesigha's Burial? by Pavore9: 6:39am On Jan 09, 2016
Same question floats my mind.

(1) (Reply)

55 Almost Forgotten Current Affair About Nigeria / Plateau State Governor Receives Dalung In His Residence (photos) / (PHOTOS): Atiku Had Lunch With Idps At IDP Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.