Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Kalu Uche Honored With Chieftaincy Title (photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kalu Uche Honored With Chieftaincy Title (photos) (22759 Views)

ATK Secure The Service Of Kalu Uche From Delhi Dynamos In Mega-deal / Ahmed Musa Bags 'Jagaban' Chieftaincy Title After Marrying Another Wife. Photos / Kalu Uche Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu Uche Honored With Chieftaincy Title (photos) by debbie(f): 11:05am On Jan 08, 2016
Nwa Mazi............Aro okigbo mma mma nu oooo
Re: Kalu Uche Honored With Chieftaincy Title (photos) by CR77(f): 11:05am On Jan 08, 2016
Back to back tittle
JewelRegi:
If u wnt that tittle come and collect it.
Re: Kalu Uche Honored With Chieftaincy Title (photos) by AreaFada2: 11:05am On Jan 08, 2016
babasolo:
Small boy get money, him go get chieftaincy title, standards have really fallen.. congrats anyway

We have to be careful not to ridicule traditional institution.

3 Likes

Re: Kalu Uche Honored With Chieftaincy Title (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 11:05am On Jan 08, 2016
Nice
Re: Kalu Uche Honored With Chieftaincy Title (photos) by crackhouse(m): 11:06am On Jan 08, 2016
when u make it in life, people tend to overlook a lot of negative things about you. just look at the kind of hairstyle he rock to collect chieftaincy title and they see nothing wrong with it because he've got the money. but can a poor dude rock this kinda of hairstyle and get close to Igwe letalone collecting sth from him without the whole town seeing it as sacrilege?
Re: Kalu Uche Honored With Chieftaincy Title (photos) by AbiodunDagogo26(m): 11:07am On Jan 08, 2016
ENDTIME CHIEF tongue
Re: Kalu Uche Honored With Chieftaincy Title (photos) by 2dillu2(m): 11:07am On Jan 08, 2016
She isn't beautiful sad angry angry angry sad
And God will punish you for making me waste my precious Etisalat MB
Re: Kalu Uche Honored With Chieftaincy Title (photos) by fpeter(f): 11:09am On Jan 08, 2016
is he bleaching?
Re: Kalu Uche Honored With Chieftaincy Title (photos) by JBL316: 11:12am On Jan 08, 2016
FOR THIS TIME AND AGE? my pikin put eye for ground no mean say make u take take ur eye put for colotar. It is wa!
Re: Kalu Uche Honored With Chieftaincy Title (photos) by wayodude(m): 11:24am On Jan 08, 2016
I like Kalu Uche. Good guy.
Re: Kalu Uche Honored With Chieftaincy Title (photos) by Petejims(m): 11:39am On Jan 08, 2016
Perfect duo! Congrat.
Re: Kalu Uche Honored With Chieftaincy Title (photos) by famagusta(m): 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
[quote author=free2ryhme post=41774525]All of a sudden title,
This is too common in the east little wonder dey behave the way they do...
How do dey b4 in d East bad belle.
Re: Kalu Uche Honored With Chieftaincy Title (photos) by shaboti: 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
free2ryhme:
If u dig ground you get a title only in the east grin
I think that the gods are using your brain for soccer ball. Pity
Re: Kalu Uche Honored With Chieftaincy Title (photos) by Jalinco: 1:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
How old is Uche, how old is wife, because Nigerian footballers are always younger than their wives?
Re: Kalu Uche Honored With Chieftaincy Title (photos) by Jacko01: 1:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
Chai money money money.... Nne if him no get money n dis same guy toast u fo road talk tru u no go slap am..... But now he is the love of ur life..... Money is love infact time to double dis hustle
Re: Kalu Uche Honored With Chieftaincy Title (photos) by TaiKuun(m): 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
embarassed they wan collect some of his money.
Re: Kalu Uche Honored With Chieftaincy Title (photos) by free2ryhme: 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
shaboti:
I think that the gods are using your brain for soccer ball. Pity

See one of them oooo
Re: Kalu Uche Honored With Chieftaincy Title (photos) by Lollipop247(f): 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
How come most beauty queens end up with footballers, is it their destiny Abi is it written in the stars?? undecided undecided
Re: Kalu Uche Honored With Chieftaincy Title (photos) by Barrysleek(m): 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
Traditional rulers in the east have no respect for traditional institutions always selling titles to the highest bidder I could vividly remember when PMB is given a title in Abia state during the campaigs
Re: Kalu Uche Honored With Chieftaincy Title (photos) by favourlove1: 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
free2ryhme:
All of a sudden title,

This is too common in the east little wonder dey behave the way they do
u sound d way u do cuz ur pained. Igbos recognize excellence n not ur arse licking tribe. If u don't like us its your headache.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup) / Joseph Yobo Celebrates His 35th Birthday With His Family (Photos) / UEFA Places Oma Akatugba In Their Media Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.