Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,384 members, 7,850,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:01 PM

3,032 Pardoned Soldiers Reject Redeployment To N-east To Fight Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3,032 Pardoned Soldiers Reject Redeployment To N-east To Fight Boko Haram (16149 Views)

Over 3000 Pardoned Soldiers Reject Redeployment To North-east. / Court Martial ; 3,032 Pardoned Soldiers Reject Redeployment Back To North-east / Army Sends Back Pardoned Soldiers To Fight Bokoharam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3,032 Pardoned Soldiers Reject Redeployment To N-east To Fight Boko Haram by Godrep: 11:49am On Jan 08, 2016
I don't blame them.If you have been through one military training or the other,you would understand better what they go through. I am a patriotic Nigerian but I can't die for Nigeria.It's not worth it.How will you tell me to go and die for Nigeria when the same people who brought us into this mess are up there eating and drinking,enjoying what belongs to all of us.How will you tell me to go and die for Nigeria when some people are being paid all kinds of allowance for enacting policies that favours them alone.How will you tell me to go and die for Nigeria,when I have a family to take care of.Who will take care of them when I decide to foolishly die for Nigeria?. Sorry to say this,the present Nigeria isn't worth dying for.

4 Likes

Re: 3,032 Pardoned Soldiers Reject Redeployment To N-east To Fight Boko Haram by cindybabs(f): 11:51am On Jan 08, 2016
Let's all pray for all our soldiers who are currently deployed to the NE to fight this boko haram insurgency. My husband is deployed there so am talking from experience. Before you open your mouth to spew trash, bear in mind that they are the reason you and I are moving about living freely in this country. God bless NA
Re: 3,032 Pardoned Soldiers Reject Redeployment To N-east To Fight Boko Haram by freeze001(f): 11:52am On Jan 08, 2016
brainpower:
My view on this is that these soldiers actually ran away and don't really have genuine reasons for it. It's obvious from their account that they were being mocked by their fellow soldiers who are supposed to know and understand why they did what they did. But because these soldiers know the truth that's why they kept disrespecting them. The issue of no weapons to fight was blown out of proportion by politicians. Now the soldiers that should have been dead by now if not for the pardon are still trying to use the media to their advantage.
They have to understand that we have a new government and the leader is a retired General. So he won't let their sentiments to get to him. They should obey the command and prove themselves worthy before they can be treated well.

There is a law that guarantees the right to the dignity of a person. It doesn't require that one obeys a command and proves oneself worthy to be treated well. Just being human and a citizen of the country guarantees the enjoyment of that right.
Re: 3,032 Pardoned Soldiers Reject Redeployment To N-east To Fight Boko Haram by Parcks(m): 11:57am On Jan 08, 2016
broxymall:
lwkmd grin

see their faces

just hit likes for these soldiers just for no reason

Get your Timberland,Nike ,festina,armani and Watch collections here http://
www.nairaland.com/2618975/timberland-boot-sneakers-emporio-armanicasio
hello, what's so funny abt their faces or d post itself. It beats my imagination whn persons lyk u chose to reveal their supidity online... This is a mattet of life n death nd u r laughing..."lwkmd", lyk seriously?

3 Likes

Re: 3,032 Pardoned Soldiers Reject Redeployment To N-east To Fight Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
Pmb pls look into d plight of these lucky to be alive heroes!..if not for God, heartless joe/klepto dasuki wished them wasted in warfront!
Re: 3,032 Pardoned Soldiers Reject Redeployment To N-east To Fight Boko Haram by Chrisx1x(m): 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
Timbi:
These soldiers deserve to be dismissed for life. They want to serve in Aso villa abi? Are they better than the troops at the war front now? Burantai oya ngwanu.
You should expect anything from the day you enlist into the NA, and the only way out is to leave the service.
These things are not new in the NA. Your resilience is being tested here.
did u read the writeup at all
Re: 3,032 Pardoned Soldiers Reject Redeployment To N-east To Fight Boko Haram by driand(m): 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lusola15:
Hmmm

One of d problem of dis job is dt u follow without asking why. Good or bad
they knew they have to follow orders without asking questions b4 joining that NA.

1 Like

Re: 3,032 Pardoned Soldiers Reject Redeployment To N-east To Fight Boko Haram by jelal007(m): 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
Timbi:
These soldiers deserve to be dismissed for life. They want to serve in Aso villa abi? Are they better than the troops at the war front now? Burantai oya ngwanu.
You should expect anything from the day you enlist into the NA, and the only way out is to leave the service.
SHUT UR GUTTER. Have u being 2a military barracks b4? Do u know how these enlisted men are being treated by their officers? Fool, they have a point,let the Army hierachy sort the problem out. Facts are needed 2 confirm if truly they've being PROPERLY reinstated.
Re: 3,032 Pardoned Soldiers Reject Redeployment To N-east To Fight Boko Haram by dejavo: 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
I don't know why we blacks are so wicked. After maltreating this soldiers before they were arrested for the so called " war crime ". After their arrest,their families were kicked out of the barracks and they didn't pay them for 7 months.please they still want them to go back to NE without a proper re-instatement. I think the army should just assasinate them rather than killing the stylishly.I pity those guys. We should learn to start loving our compartiot.thanks
Re: 3,032 Pardoned Soldiers Reject Redeployment To N-east To Fight Boko Haram by Chinwem(f): 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
Awoofawo:

You sabi am!! They will just deploy them to the front-line where BH got the upper hands and have them erase permanent with no trace, no record no nothing!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The headline soon will be 3000 Nigerian Soldiers killed by BH!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry angry

Lol you re funny
What a country
Re: 3,032 Pardoned Soldiers Reject Redeployment To N-east To Fight Boko Haram by todayboy: 12:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
when apc was busy supporting this soldiers for committing mutiny against Nigeria they are happy now the boys has grown wings to disobey military command

Buhari also support Boko Haram claiming jonathan is killing northerners now boko haram is the biggest threat to his government

Now buhari is disobeying court orders and making hate speech against the ibo "what does the igbos want" sycophants are busy asking him to fire on.

we are watching threat to justice anywhere is a threat to peace everywhere according to mahatma ghandi

Let apc zombies and those twitter children keep making buhari look like God we will see all this witch hunting he is doing now will come hunt him
Re: 3,032 Pardoned Soldiers Reject Redeployment To N-east To Fight Boko Haram by ValerianSteel(m): 12:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
Very unethical practices from the Nigerian Army.You don't subject your soldiers to gross indignations like this.

The Nigerian Armed Forces system needs a complete overhaul in policy and doctrine.They need to reintegrate themselves as a 21st century modern armed forces not some put together militia defense forces cause they act just that way.
Re: 3,032 Pardoned Soldiers Reject Redeployment To N-east To Fight Boko Haram by Pidggin(f): 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
Everything is falling apart
Re: 3,032 Pardoned Soldiers Reject Redeployment To N-east To Fight Boko Haram by naijagobetter(m): 1:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
Timbi:
Re: 3,032 Pardoned Soldiers Reject Redeployment To N-east To Fight Boko Haram by LargeBreed(m): 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
U gotta b stupid.
Timbi:
Re: 3,032 Pardoned Soldiers Reject Redeployment To N-east To Fight Boko Haram by LMFashions: 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
Timbi:

Read, comprehend before commenting and stop embarrassing yourself.

Sending them to the war front without reinstating them back to their base is like sending them to go and die. Is asking for letter of reinstatement to much for them to ask for?

You guys just make comments without reasoning.
Re: 3,032 Pardoned Soldiers Reject Redeployment To N-east To Fight Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
kiss

1 Like

Re: 3,032 Pardoned Soldiers Reject Redeployment To N-east To Fight Boko Haram by lawrens222(m): 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
What plannet are you from exactly?the way you reason makes me curious.
Re: 3,032 Pardoned Soldiers Reject Redeployment To N-east To Fight Boko Haram by Shaftrod(m): 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
No let's be reasonable here. Let the Army do all that is necessary to boost the morale of it's men. You can't send men to war on an empty stomach and lack of any welfare package.
Re: 3,032 Pardoned Soldiers Reject Redeployment To N-east To Fight Boko Haram by WaffenSS(m): 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
Timbi:

Aren't these the ingrates that just got pardoned from a firing squad?
Re: 3,032 Pardoned Soldiers Reject Redeployment To N-east To Fight Boko Haram by RaptorX: 3:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
This is what happens when you join the army for the wrong reason, some of this cowards join in order to be able to oppress so called bloody civilians. If they refused to go to the war front, they should be dismissed with no chance of reinstatement. Let them go look for another means of livelihood, soldering is not for everybody.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari To Begin South-East Tour - Governor Okorocha reveals / SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters / Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.