Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Terror: Buhari And Army Wicked Silence!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fulani Herdsmen Terror: Buhari And Army Wicked Silence!! (756 Views)

Monkey Pox And Army / Nigerian Military Ranks – Navy, Airforce And Army / Fulani Herdsmen Terror: Benue Killings Out Of Control, Says Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Terror: Buhari And Army Wicked Silence!! by DickDastardly(m): 7:31am On Jan 08, 2016
This group was ranked among the top 5 violent terror groups in the world late last year! No community in Nigeria will boldly say they havent tested this group's wrath. From wanton destruction of lives and property, to destroying an entire farm land. Most times their victims are children, women and the elderly. But that's not my worry. My worry is the silence of the authorities. In my place we say "SILENCE IS CONSENT".
Biafrans were never mentioned as a terror group anywhere, neither were the Shiites mentioned anywhere as a terror group. Agreed, excesses by any group should be checked but methinks the bigger threat should be given the top attention. This Herdsmen go about with AK47s, Buhari and Buratai won't say they are not aware of this. Why turn a blind eye to this daredevils while killing and maiming hapless groups?
Every patriotic Nigerian should callout Buhari and Buratai to at least address this issue. They need to tell us the part of our constitution that permits herdsmen to tot AK47s. They also need to let us know when people's hard cultivated farms became herdsmen's right to graze on. So many other questions.
WITH THIS FULANI HERDSMEN's EXCESSES, THE AGRIC REVOLUTION WE HOPE TO FALL BACK ON TO ESCAPE THE OIL PRICE DECLINE IS A COMPLETE MIRAGE.

Enough of BUHARI AND BURATAI's wicked and conniving silence. Fulani herdsmen are greater threats than Biafra+Shiite raised to power one million. WHY THEN LEAVE THE VIPER AND BE PURSUING THE HARMLESS LIZARD.

Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44.
Take this to homepage let my country men be the judge angry

1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Terror: Buhari And Army Wicked Silence!! by maverickdude(m): 7:34am On Jan 08, 2016
It is hard to hunt your own buh damn easy to hunt down others
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Terror: Buhari And Army Wicked Silence!! by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:40am On Jan 08, 2016
Rubbish angry angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Terror: Buhari And Army Wicked Silence!! by DickDastardly(m): 7:42am On Jan 08, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
Rubbish angry angry
They are already here undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Terror: Buhari And Army Wicked Silence!! by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 7:45am On Jan 08, 2016
Wicked Silence indeed. Unfortunately we hate the truth in our country. watch the mods let this thread fade into the background.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Terror: Buhari And Army Wicked Silence!! by DickDastardly(m): 7:47am On Jan 08, 2016
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
Wicked Silence indeed. Unfortunately we hate the truth in our country. watch the mods let this thread fade into the background.
And i will create another thread. Enough of one-sided government actions in our lands. sad angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Terror: Buhari And Army Wicked Silence!! by DickDastardly(m): 7:49am On Jan 08, 2016
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
I will create another one again and again until Buhari gives us the meaning of TERROR and THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY from his own dictionary.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Terror: Buhari And Army Wicked Silence!! by dacovajnr: 8:52am On Jan 08, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
Rubbish angry angry
E be like say you wan die..where you think say you dey? Turnup for my cabba in Lagos.Bariga to be precise and repeat the "Rubbish"if dem no carry your body call me Bastard..Your clans go dey oppress the weak..mods cum and ban me bcoz this one go make me Sin undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Terror: Buhari And Army Wicked Silence!! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
May God help this country.

(1) (Reply)

Jokes; Abeg Who Dey Vex U Pass For Naija... / When Your Barber Has A Masters In Customer Care / Progeny Concept Ltd Online Whole Sale Retail Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.