Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Quotes From Ben Murray-bruce, Buratai, Robert Mugabe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quotes From Ben Murray-bruce, Buratai, Robert Mugabe (2874 Views)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Photo Of Ben Murray-Bruce With Muhammad Ali / Photos From Ben Murray-Bruce's 60th Birthday Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quotes From Ben Murray-bruce, Buratai, Robert Mugabe by OgunNewsFact: 7:46am On Jan 08, 2016
Quotes from Ben Murray-Bruce, Buratai, Robert Mugabe

If Nigeria cannot hold credible elections in one state out of
36 states, that is incompetence.

However, if we cannot hold
credible elections in a single Local Government Area of the
least populated state in Nigeria, then it is no longer incompetence. It is deliberate.

Ben Murray-Bruce

"If I believe someone tried to kill me with sticks and stones, in my bomb-proof car with hundreds of armed guards, I will kill him, his brothers, his sisters, his nephews, his friends, his aunts, his wife, his sons and daughters, his neighbors, his father and mother and anyone who even bears his name! Heck, i'll kill a thousand of them! I will demolish all their homes and bury them in mass graves, then I will exhume the graves of their rotten dead brothers and sisters and kill them again!"

Buratai, Nigerian Chief of Army Staff:

"Treat every part of your towel nicely because the part that wipes your buttocks today will wipe your face tomorrow."~

Robert Mugabe

We are living in a generation where people "in love" are free to touch each others' private parts but cannot touch each others' phones because they're private.

Anonymous
Re: Quotes From Ben Murray-bruce, Buratai, Robert Mugabe by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 08, 2016
And you call that quotes?
Re: Quotes From Ben Murray-bruce, Buratai, Robert Mugabe by northvietnam(m): 7:58am On Jan 08, 2016
Op why copy me. ??........

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Ali Modu Sheriff, His Wife And Their Children / HOW NNAMDI KANU DIVIDED THE IGBO RACE. SAD STORY!!! / Edo Governorship Election Results Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.