Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

NAIRALANDERS! A Sister Needs Your Help! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NAIRALANDERS! A Sister Needs Your Help! (1806 Views)

Help A Sister With A Viable Business Idea Biko! / Extreme Earning Cash For Nairalanders-a Step By Step Guide! / Extreme Earning Cash For Nairalanders-a Step By Step Guide! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAIRALANDERS! A Sister Needs Your Help! by Karmatyra(f): 9:18am On Jan 08, 2016
grin
Re: NAIRALANDERS! A Sister Needs Your Help! by delishpot: 9:24am On Jan 08, 2016
What does she do well? As in hand work/hobby or interest she does well? Help me ask her and we start from there. FOC

It doesnt have to be only 1 thing o. She should list as many as she can
Re: NAIRALANDERS! A Sister Needs Your Help! by Karmatyra(f): 9:30am On Jan 08, 2016
delishpot:
What does she do well? As in hand work/hobby or interest she does well? Help me ask her and we start from there. FOC

It doesnt have to be only 1 thing o. She should list as many as she can

she doesn't have any particular skills or hand work, all I know is she is just extremely brilliant with one kind annoying high I.Q.
and yeah, she is also good in record keeping and savings.
Re: NAIRALANDERS! A Sister Needs Your Help! by delishpot: 9:46am On Jan 08, 2016
Karmatyra:
she doesn't have any particular skills or hand work, all I know is she is just extremely brilliant with one kind annoying high I.Q.
and yeah, she is also good in record keeping and savings.

Hmnnn, Nowadays it is ones passion and interests one can be adviced to invest on. Record keeping? Savings? Unless she wants to use those skills to manage peoples finances.
She can do this, look for a product thap people would be happy to buy that are expensive in regular markets but cheap in distant dedicated markets and sell directly to consumers.

Ie goat meat...

Lets say 1 goat costs 500 naira in lagos but #200 in kano plus #100 for tp making it #300 total to get.
She should offer a group of people that goat for #400. They buy and split it up.
She can even charge extra for preserving it. I e smoked or dried fry.

That was just an example, she can look for other such products or services to offer. Is she the type willing to patiently grow a business?
If she build a reputation people will que ay her office to get their names in the list of next purchase.

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALANDERS! A Sister Needs Your Help! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
Sisters, there's business idea i can offer, is buying and selling getting products goods at wholesales prices. It beauty and healthcare products it demanding and very lucrative business. Call or whatsapp me 08144758217, i will explain every details of it

1 Like

Re: NAIRALANDERS! A Sister Needs Your Help! by obua: 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
That person is you

5 Likes

Re: NAIRALANDERS! A Sister Needs Your Help! by Youngzedd(m): 7:22am On Jan 11, 2016
obua:
That person is you

She forgot her last birth topic.

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALANDERS! A Sister Needs Your Help! by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 11, 2016
obua:
That person is you

Even at that. just help her out with what you know. Nigerians too like attacking without providing value angry

3 Likes

Re: NAIRALANDERS! A Sister Needs Your Help! by Karmatyra(f): 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
obua:
That person is you
hmmmm. lol sorry to burst your bubbles, I am not her, yeah we were born in thesame month, may! I was born 29th, she was born 27th, I'm two days older. just a coincidence I guess. and we are good friends.
Re: NAIRALANDERS! A Sister Needs Your Help! by CPriest: 5:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
Karmatyra:

hmmmm. lol sorry to burst your bubbles, I am not her, yeah we were born in thesame month, may! I was born 29th, she was born 27th, I'm two days older. just a coincidence I guess. and we are good friends.

... she sometimes does storage business (food stuff) hence her saving capability

Let her go find another job, while she is at it, let her continue whatever got her N1.5m. If she is desperate to do business, 0k to 50k is enough for her. Also, business isn't all/only about capital. Factors of production? Land, Labour, Entrepreneurship, Capital. Am I right? So she has got only capital and capital alone isn't enough.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALANDERS! A Sister Needs Your Help! by Ymodulus: 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
Lovalt15:
Sisters, there's business idea i can offer, is buying and selling getting products goods at wholesales prices. It beauty and healthcare products it demanding and very lucrative business. Call or whatsapp me 08144758217, i will explain every details of it

The fact you are a lady and saying this to a fellow lady is harsh.

Help the lady to help her friend , not trying to make them sell your products as marketers.

E be like say na we guys dei love pass girls. Yet girls want more from the guys.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALANDERS! A Sister Needs Your Help! by alakara(m): 7:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
Since she is good in buying and storing food stuffs she can start the business of buying and selling food stuff.
Abt booking keeping she should continue to save and keep her book.
She shld be frank in whatsoever biss she does cos pple are mean.
She shld start with less than or equal to 50k till she master d biss.
Re: NAIRALANDERS! A Sister Needs Your Help! by ogogoro: 7:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
First of all, I think your friend is excellent for saving that amount of money on a low wage! Many would be tempted to dip into the savings at one point or the other.

Can your friend drive?
Re: NAIRALANDERS! A Sister Needs Your Help! by Karmatyra(f): 7:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
ogogoro:
First of all, I think your friend is excellent for saving that amount of money on a low wage! Many would be tempted to dip into the savings at one point or the other.

Can your friend drive?
yeah she can, she actually thought me everything I know about driving.
Re: NAIRALANDERS! A Sister Needs Your Help! by dayleke: 11:48am On Jan 14, 2019
Karmatyra:
I have a friend, and she called me yesterday seeking I help her take a decision,she has a job,which she earns about #20,500 monthly.
she has been able to save about 1.5 million over the years, she sometimes does storage business (food stuff) hence her saving capability. the thing is their oga has been changed and the new oga has been on her neck trying to go out with her, and I know she isn't that kinda girl, she called yesterday asking me if she should quit and start a business wit what she has at hand, and what business should she venture into that could be giving her a daily income.
note: this my friend is extremely naive and she is usually scared of the world, she is the shy, very quiet type, I'm scared for her, I am worried she can't cope been a boss....people will play over her, she will be 24 by may.....and I really don't know exactly what to tell her. I'm kinda confused. help out a sister my fellow nairalanders.

So how did it end finally?
Enquiring minds wanna know pls.....
Re: NAIRALANDERS! A Sister Needs Your Help! by spotmataz: 6:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
CPriest:

... she sometimes does storage business (food stuff) hence her saving capability

Let her go find another job, while she is at it, let her continue whatever got her N1.5m. If she is desperate to do business, 0k to 50k is enough for her. Also, business isn't all/only about capital. Factors of production? Land, Labour, Entrepreneurship, Capital. Am I right? So she has got only capital and capital alone isn't enough.

I really support this post. For me business is a no no. The options are..

1. Find another job..
2. Learn a lucrative trade like fashion designing that IQ will help her.
3. Dont be deceived business is not easy

That is all i have for you.

Be careful dont use your life savings and do "tumbo tumbo".

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Necessary Papers Or Permits To Set Up A Small Business In Lagos / God has been good / Shipping Through Shop The World.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.