Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Pcguru Guild: Job Quests Goes Here - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Pcguru Guild: Job Quests Goes Here (983 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pcguru Guild: Job Quests Goes Here by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 08, 2016
Hi, this will be my one spot where i post jobs i see online, or jobs people give to me that i can't or won't do or helping out a fellow developer.

Quest #1

Nerve Hiring

Requires: Interns [NYSC]

Skills: PHP,PHP5,OOP PHP

http://radar.techcabal.com/t/nerve-is-hiring-kickass-graduate-interns-for-design-dev-digital-marketing-bizdev-roles/3886
Re: Pcguru Guild: Job Quests Goes Here by maekhel(m): 12:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
Great idea boss
Re: Pcguru Guild: Job Quests Goes Here by guru01(m): 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
pcguru1:
Hi, this will be my one spot where i post jobs i see online, or jobs people give to me that i can't or won't do or helping out a fellow developer.
How are you sure this thread is solely your one spot?

Re: Pcguru Guild: Job Quests Goes Here by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
guru01:

How are you sure this thread is solely your one spot?
Just for jobs not personal posts
Re: Pcguru Guild: Job Quests Goes Here by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 19, 2016
A Colleague is looking for a Magento Developer please if you know anyone apply

Note: The Colleague is a senior software enigneer so i would advise only those who *truly* know Magento and can customize it to apply, because we might be able to tell otherwise wink

Thanks
Re: Pcguru Guild: Job Quests Goes Here by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hi Guys, A friend is looking for a Java developer, just drop your email and I will forward to him. sadly it's a gig and not a full time thing so this might apply to freelancer, pls if you know Java at least apply , might never know.
Re: Pcguru Guild: Job Quests Goes Here by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
Also for another company if you are familiar with Cordova most preferably Onsenui/Ionic and IOS Deployment( Can register for a company and push their app to Apple store.
Re: Pcguru Guild: Job Quests Goes Here by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
you can send ur cv to my email it's in my signature. thanks
Re: Pcguru Guild: Job Quests Goes Here by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 28, 2017
Entry #2

Someone called to offer me a job but i rejected it because am already working and promised her some candidates, so if you know PHP and have experience with Integrating with Payment Gateway send your number and I will forward to her.

However the window time for this is Saturday, I forgot to ask her company name.
Re: Pcguru Guild: Job Quests Goes Here by talk2hb1(m): 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
pcguru1:
Entry #2

Someone called to offer me a job but i rejected it because am already working and promised her some candidates, so if you know PHP and have experience with Integrating with Payment Gateway send your number and I will forward to her.

However the window time for this is Saturday, I forgot to ask her company name.
Mail Sent!
Re: Pcguru Guild: Job Quests Goes Here by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
talk2hb1:

Mail Sent!

Hi I sent your number and called the lady she didn't even bother responding, though there's anyone but mehn it's not that high paying at all. If anything comes up I will send your number to them asap
Re: Pcguru Guild: Job Quests Goes Here by talk2hb1(m): 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
pcguru1:

Hi I sent your number and called the lady she didn't even bother responding, though there's anyone but mehn it's not that high paying at all. If anything comes up I will send your number to them asap
Merci, how has been your day?

(1) (Reply)

Peachtree Accounting Software 2011, Hospital Management Software / Evoting With Php / Join Active Telegram Group For Latest Cheats And Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.