Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Davido And His Celebrity Barber For The Past 12years [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And His Celebrity Barber For The Past 12years [PICS] (39592 Views)

Fan Accuses Skales Girlfriend Of Loving Him For His Celebrity Status / See The 12years Old Girl That Won 'america's Got Talent' 2016 (photos) / Davido And His Celebrity Barber For The Past 12years [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And His Celebrity Barber For The Past 12years [PICS] by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
EbonyCy:
Good for him
could it be that am on wat u nairalanders call FRONTPAGE....nawa ooo
werey
Re: Davido And His Celebrity Barber For The Past 12years [PICS] by sonnie10: 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
Baba 70 must be one of the parties in the conjugation of the barber's zygote during conception.
Re: Davido And His Celebrity Barber For The Past 12years [PICS] by adafavy222(f): 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nice one. Whatever your hand find doing,do it well so God will prosper you.#is biblical#
Re: Davido And His Celebrity Barber For The Past 12years [PICS] by gunpoint(m): 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hadez:
Seems he is making it big. God bless him smiley
Karashika lipsrsealed
Re: Davido And His Celebrity Barber For The Past 12years [PICS] by Barrysleek(m): 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
Akwa ibom take over
Re: Davido And His Celebrity Barber For The Past 12years [PICS] by ubcandid(m): 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:

BARBERS EARN MORE THAN D AVERAGE BANKER BRO ITS A NO BRAINER

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?
Re: Davido And His Celebrity Barber For The Past 12years [PICS] by bolex04(m): 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
Mediapace:
Na so bro,

my own verse for olamide slang
Seun be like :

Every linda post always hit the world back to back when mine is not.
Koni dafun iyalaya any blogger.
Nairaland ti take over

Linda ikeji : If you want the blog,c6e and collect it
it's becoming boring bro...
Re: Davido And His Celebrity Barber For The Past 12years [PICS] by danbrowndmf(m): 3:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
When God is ready to bless u.even though dy sell Poo people go still dy buy..
Re: Davido And His Celebrity Barber For The Past 12years [PICS] by Profitsng(m): 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nice.
Re: Davido And His Celebrity Barber For The Past 12years [PICS] by femzysticks(m): 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
ceeSleek:
f**k dah shiiii;

Every style my Barber barbed me was a hit back to back, from davido's lowcut to korede's curly afro to even wizkid's punk;

Still i never get crush, not to talk of babe.

2baba's skin cut ti take over!!! Iyalaya anybody:: *gorimapa united*

Davido's barber be like: ''if you wan get babes; come and take haircut from me...''

your matter ehn.....

na 100 credit unit
Re: Davido And His Celebrity Barber For The Past 12years [PICS] by MrCork: 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
Jaynec:
yes oooo !!! cheesy

..are u lightskin? angry
Re: Davido And His Celebrity Barber For The Past 12years [PICS] by platido(m): 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
take a look @ de first pic.....dats nut d same guy....#owamb#
Re: Davido And His Celebrity Barber For The Past 12years [PICS] by potbelly(m): 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
how can one have a haircut with shades on?
Re: Davido And His Celebrity Barber For The Past 12years [PICS] by dennisbee(m): 11:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
ubcandid:

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?
My dear, it's true. Barbers earn more. I mean, good Barbers.
Imagine u charge, say N200, per haircut. And u cut 20 persons per day. That's like 4k per day. Do the maths.
Now, also note that some Barbers charge more than N200 per haircut, and most Barbers cut more than 20 persons daily. Imagine 9am to 9pm, my dear they cut more than 20 persons, and during weekends, it's the bomb. Just do the maths.
How much Banker dey earn? Who Banker help?
The problem is tht most of these Barbers don't place themselves on salaries, and they don't prioritize . They drink and smoke off their income and womanize too. Some of them sha.
Re: Davido And His Celebrity Barber For The Past 12years [PICS] by ubcandid(m): 9:47am On Jan 09, 2016
dennisbee:

Imagine u charge, say N200, per haircut. And u cut 20 persons per day. That's like 4k per day. Do the maths.
Now, also note that some Barbers charge more than N200 per haircut, and most Barbers cut more than 20 persons daily. Imagine 9am to 9pm, my dear they cut more than 20 persons, and during weekends, it's the bomb. Just do the maths.
The problem is tht most of these Barbers don't place themselves on salaries, and they don't prioritize . They drink and smoke off their income and womanize too. Some of them sha.

I GREW UP IN SURULERE, LAGOS.....FINISHED SCHOOLING IN AKWA-IBOM FOR 5 YEARS AND DID MY IT IN PORT-HARCOUR, RUMUOMASI TO BE PRECISE...

FOR YOU TO SAT THAT AN AVERAGE BARBER CUT'S 20 PEOPLE PER DAY IS AN EXAGGERATION...THAT CAN ONLY BE TENABLE DURING WEEKENDS, THERE ARE MOSTLY MORE THAN 10 BARBERS WITHIN A VICINITY.

ALSO NOTE FOR SOMEONE LIKE ME, WHEN A BARBER BEGIN TO GET TOO MANY CUSTOMERS AND HE EMPLOYS NEW HANDS WHO ARE NOT USED TO MY STYLE I SWITCH TO A LESS POPULAR. AN AVERAGE BARBER CANT EARN MORE THAN A BANKER AND CANT PLAN HIS LIFE LIKE A BANKER.....
Re: Davido And His Celebrity Barber For The Past 12years [PICS] by ubcandid(m): 10:13am On Jan 09, 2016
dennisbee:

EVEN IF YOU WANT TO GO WITH YOUR EARLIER STANCE THAT THEY CUT 20 PERSONS PER DAY AT THE RATE OF 200, BUT LET ME TAKE 300.
300 X 20 X 30DAYS = #180,000

THE BARBER WOULD AT "MOST" MAKE #180,000. I WANT TO IGNORE THE FACT THAT TO HAVE THIS IN BULK SUM IS IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE THE BARBER CANT SET THE MONEY ASIDE TILL THE MONTH END SINCE THIS IS HIS SOURCE OF INCOME AND HE WOULD BE MAKING MISCELLANEOUS EXPENSES.

FOR HIM TO CUT 20 PEOPLE PER DAY FOR A FULL MONTH, SIMPLY MEANS HE NEEDS TO HAVE AT LEAST A STAFF WHOSE SALARY SHOULD BE LETS SAY #10,OO0 PER MONTH

HE NEEDS TO SERVICE & STERILIZE AT LEAST 3 CLIPPERS, BUY SPIRIT, POWDER FOR THE MONTH, AND MISCELLANEOUS EXPENSES FOR CLEANING THE SHOP AND TOOLS HE WORKS WITH...THIS SHOULD GULP NOTHING LESS THAN #6,000.

AS FAR AS NIGERIAN IS CONCERNED, AND AT THE RATE OF 20 CUTS PER DAY, HE SHOULD BE SPENDING A MINIMUM OF #500 PER THREE DAYS TO BUY FUEL, THAT IS TAKING INTO CONSIDERATION HE IS USING "i better pass my neighbor" THAT MEANS FOR 30 DAYS HE SPENDS #5000 on FUEL AND #1000 FOR SERVICING THAT IS #6000

HE WOULD PAY NEPA BILL #4000 AT THE END OF THE MONTH AND SHOP RENT WHICH SHOULD BE #4000 PER MONTH WITH OTHER GOVERNMENT LEVY #1000...ALL TOTALS #8000..

THIS ALL TOTALS TO #30,000.....THIS IS AT OPTIMUM RATE...WITH ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL WHICH IS NOT POSSIBLE..
180,000-30,000=#150,000

A BANKERS MINIMUM SALARY IN NIGERIA IS #200,000. A BANKER HAS THE OPPORTUNITY TO CLIMB THE COOPERATE LADDER AND BE A SOURCE OF INSPIRATION TO WIFE AND KIDS....BUT AM SORRY TO SAY 80% OF BARBERS ARE NOT.
Re: Davido And His Celebrity Barber For The Past 12years [PICS] by dennisbee(m): 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
ubcandid:

EVEN IF YOU WANT TO GO WITH YOUR EARLIER STANCE THAT THEY CUT 20 PERSONS PER DAY AT THE RATE OF 200, BUT LET ME TAKE 300.
300 X 20 X 30DAYS = #180,000

THE BARBER WOULD AT "MOST" MAKE #180,000. I WANT TO IGNORE THE FACT THAT TO HAVE THIS IN BULK SUM IS IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE THE BARBER CANT SET THE MONEY ASIDE TILL THE MONTH END SINCE THIS IS HIS SOURCE OF INCOME AND HE WOULD BE MAKING MISCELLANEOUS EXPENSES.

FOR HIM TO CUT 20 PEOPLE PER DAY FOR A FULL MONTH, SIMPLY MEANS HE NEEDS TO HAVE AT LEAST A STAFF WHOSE SALARY SHOULD BE LETS SAY #10,OO0 PER MONTH

HE NEEDS TO SERVICE & STERILIZE AT LEAST 3 CLIPPERS, BUY SPIRIT, POWDER FOR THE MONTH, AND MISCELLANEOUS EXPENSES FOR THE CLEANING THE SHOP AND TOOLS HE WORKS WITH...THIS SHOULD GULP NOTHING LESS THAN #6,000.

AS FAR AS NIGERIAN IS CONCERNED, AND AT THE RATE OF 20 CUTS PER DAY, HE SHOULD BE SPENDING A MINIMUM OF #500 PER THREE DAYS TO BUY FUEL, THAT IS TAKING INTO CONSIDERATION HE IS USING "i better pass my neighbor" THAT MEAS FOR 30 DAYS HE SPENDS #5000 on FUEL AND #1000 FOR SERVICING THAT IS #6000

HE WOULD PAY NEPA BILL #4000 AT THE END OF THE MONTH AND SHOP RENT WHICH SHOULD BE #4000 PER MONTH WITH OTHER GOVERNMENT LEVY #1000...ALL TOTALS #8000..

THIS ALL TOTALS TO #30,000.....THIS IS AT OPTIMUM RATE...WITH ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL WHICH IS NOT POSSIBLE..
180,000-30,000=#150,000

A BANKERS MINIMUM SALARY IN NIGERIA IS #200,000. A BANKER HAS THE OPPORTUNITY TO CLIMB THE COOPERATE LADDER AND BE A SOURCE OF INSPIRATION TO WIFE AND KIDS....BUT AM SORRY TO SAY 80% OF BARBERS ARE NOT.
Bro, calm down. Everybody has expenses, even the typical Banker. Some of them spend heavily on their suits and sleeves. Of course tht is their own tool for working too. Miscellaneous must come in.
Let me quickly say that no bank in Nigeria pays N200k for Entry level staff. They don't pay up to that oohhhhh. Except you are Head of Operations or so. And I doubt if the pay is still up to tht too. Yes, you can grow to earn even more than that, but u can also be fired at anytime. Don't forget that.
Where I cut my hair, the guy is good. Whenever I want to cut my hair I call him to book ahead or else I won't get space when I get there. He's that good. He has other barbers in his shop too, I don't know how he pays them. Maybe there's a commission on each haircut. But I know most of his customers wait on him to cut them personally because he's GOOD.
He drives a nice car, and he's very comfortable.
His price is N300, but sometimes I pay N500 when I'm impressed with my new looks. Some others even pay as much as 1k when they're impressed with his work.
Now, I can confidently tell u tht tht guy earns much more than an average Banker! That guy has no boss. He's not scared of getting sacked. He can leave his shop at any time to attend to any other issue, afterall he has other barbers there in his shop, and his loyal customers call him on phone when they need him.
That's that.
I have another one in my street. This one cuts for N200. He's good too. Although he didn't invest much in his shop outfit. The way people throng this guy's shop ehn. I mean, on a daily basis. He has boys too. The only problem with the one on my street is tht he has this abroad mentality. If tht guy is focused, and can save, he'll obviously earn more than the Banker.
Bro, no Barber gets less than 20 customers a day. I mean 9am to 9pm. Think am na. Except the Barber is not good, or he's never in the shop.
If you do the maths, u'll see tht they earn almost same with an average Banker, if not more.
Talking about getting the money in bulk sum, most of these barbers are into different contributions. Some pay thrift collectors daily. So at the end of the month they have their lump sums intact.
Well, I don't know how else to explain this sha, but just know tht entrepreneurship rules. And whatever u do, be good at it.

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Celebrity Barber For The Past 12years [PICS] by Dyt(f): 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
dennisbee:

Bro, calm down. Everybody has expenses, even the typical Banker. Some of them spend heavily on their suits and sleeves. Of course tht is their own tool for working too. Miscellaneous must come in.
Let me quickly say that no bank in Nigeria pays N200k for Entry level staff. They don't pay up to that oohhhhh. Except you are Head of Operations or so. And I doubt if the pay is still up to tht too. Yes, you can grow to earn even more than that, but u can also be fired at anytime. Don't forget that.
Where I cut my hair, the guy is good. Whenever I want to cut my hair I call him to book ahead or else I won't get space when I get there. He's that good. He has other barbers in his shop too, I don't know how he pays them. Maybe there's a commission on each haircut. But I know most of his customers wait on him to cut them personally because he's GOOD.
He drives a nice car, and he's very comfortable.
His price is N300, but sometimes I pay N500 when I'm impressed with my new looks. Some others even pay as much as 1k when they're impressed with his work.
Now, I can confidently tell u tht tht guy earns much more than an average Banker! That guy has no boss. He's not scared of getting sacked. He can leave his shop at any time to attend to any other issue, afterall he has other barbers there in his shop, and his loyal customers call him on phone when they need him.
That's that.
I have another one in my street. This one cuts for N200. He's good too. Although he didn't invest much in his shop outfit. The way people throng this guy's shop ehn. I mean, on a daily basis. He has boys too. The only problem with the one on my street is tht he has this abroad mentality. If tht guy is focused, and can save, he'll obviously earn more than the Banker.
Bro, no Barber gets less than 20 customers a day. I mean 9am to 9pm. Think am na. Except the Barber is not good, or he's never in the shop.
If you do the maths, u'll see tht they earn almost same with an average Banker, if not more.
Talking about getting the money in bulk sum, most of these barbers are into different contributions. Some pay thrift collectors daily. So at the end of the month they have their lump sums intact.
Well, I don't know how else to explain this sha, but just know tht entrepreneurship rules. And whatever u do, be good at it.

The barbers I know are making it
For me to decide I wanna invest in it
Trust me it pays damn well
Highly comfortable
Re: Davido And His Celebrity Barber For The Past 12years [PICS] by AZMARSHAL: 9:17am On Jan 27, 2017
Good for him. may be davido can jst sign him a contract so dat he wil be his haircut only for him stil barbing other celeb.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Doja Learning Shaku Shaku From Famous DJ Cuppy [VIDEO] / Jason Okocha Graduation Party: Basketmouth And Wife Spotted At Son's School / Dino Melaye To FG: Release Macaroni, Others Or Be Ready To Arrest Millions Of Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.