Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Fresh Asa Single -the Guaranty Trust Bank Theme Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fresh Asa Single -the Guaranty Trust Bank Theme Song (10799 Views)

Gulder Ultimate Search(gus) Theme Song / Ew! Video : Ovation Red Carol Theme Song 2011 – Yemi Alade, Ice Prince Zamani, / Asa Sings For Guaranty Trust Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Asa Single -the Guaranty Trust Bank Theme Song by phishaman(m): 10:41am On Jun 17, 2009
I am a big ASA fan ,  so you can imagine how tripped i was to hear a new jam from her after a LOOOOOOOOONG time.
But the trip was when i found out it was a song for GTBank. 

I had to leave my usually tech section to post something here. lol.
grin
Re: Fresh Asa Single -the Guaranty Trust Bank Theme Song by phishaman(m): 10:43am On Jun 17, 2009
darn, cant remember the link
Re: Fresh Asa Single -the Guaranty Trust Bank Theme Song by pritt: 10:49am On Jun 17, 2009
U need to put up that link NOW! ASA rocks!
Re: Fresh Asa Single -the Guaranty Trust Bank Theme Song by phishaman(m): 11:08am On Jun 17, 2009
ive found it, hahahahahahahahhaahha
can you imagine , it was on the front page of the site.

http://www.gtbank.com/

1 Like

Re: Fresh Asa Single -the Guaranty Trust Bank Theme Song by ofokasibe: 11:25am On Jun 17, 2009
thanks phisherman . we love her !
Re: Fresh Asa Single -the Guaranty Trust Bank Theme Song by phishaman(m): 11:44am On Jun 17, 2009
you welcome men,
let me know when you've heard it,
Re: Fresh Asa Single -the Guaranty Trust Bank Theme Song by resoter: 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2009
Mehn!, This Asa girl is Goood, Those GTbank guys know how to pull stuntz ooo
Re: Fresh Asa Single -the Guaranty Trust Bank Theme Song by ofokasibe: 9:24am On Jun 18, 2009
can somebody record it and upload it in an mp3 format??
Re: Fresh Asa Single -the Guaranty Trust Bank Theme Song by phishaman(m): 9:29am On Jun 18, 2009
Its in mp3 format on the GTBank website,
it is one of the advert bars
Re: Fresh Asa Single -the Guaranty Trust Bank Theme Song by pritt: 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2009
I think its on the GTBank website! www.gtbank.com
Re: Fresh Asa Single -the Guaranty Trust Bank Theme Song by pritt: 1:17pm On Jun 18, 2009
I think its on the GTBank website! www.gtbank.com
Re: Fresh Asa Single -the Guaranty Trust Bank Theme Song by rockyfela(m): 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2009
i luv this song. she is great and super talented.
Re: Fresh Asa Single -the Guaranty Trust Bank Theme Song by ofokasibe: 9:15am On Jun 19, 2009
phishaman:

Its in mp3 format on the GTBank website,
it is one of the advert bars

mr fisherman ,the way you are hyping this song , it seems u work in guaranty, or r u asa boyfriend, make i bring my cv? grin grin
Re: Fresh Asa Single -the Guaranty Trust Bank Theme Song by phishaman(m): 9:49am On Jun 19, 2009
lol, haba, HOW NOW? id be a star too dont you think?
nice one there.
Re: Fresh Asa Single -the Guaranty Trust Bank Theme Song by lalaboi(m): 10:32am On Jun 19, 2009
Re: Fresh Asa Single -the Guaranty Trust Bank Theme Song by nana(f): 10:52am On Jun 19, 2009
Love it!
Re: Fresh Asa Single -the Guaranty Trust Bank Theme Song by bluespice(f): 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2009
love love love love love the song
Re: Fresh Asa Single -the Guaranty Trust Bank Theme Song by phishaman(m): 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2009
grin
is there like a video for it or something? have been searching
Re: Fresh Asa Single -the Guaranty Trust Bank Theme Song by Fadajasi(m): 12:36am On Jun 25, 2009
Cant download frm esnips anymore, whats wrong guys?
Re: Fresh Asa Single -the Guaranty Trust Bank Theme Song by phishaman(m): 8:04am On Jun 25, 2009
STILL WORKS , just tried it and i guess it still on the GT site.
or maybe my link is super cool, lol,
Re: Fresh Asa Single -the Guaranty Trust Bank Theme Song by jomesili: 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2010
Hi, all which song was laced on the Latest Star Adverts on TV, thats the adverts with some stranger coming into town, getting locked pulls up to a bar and gets some STAR BEER hospitality, then he goes ahead and does the same to another stanger another day.
Re: Fresh Asa Single -the Guaranty Trust Bank Theme Song by duwdu: 1:31am On Mar 28, 2010
I've just listened to those songs by Asa; simply put, the songs are fabulous, typical Asa if you ask me. cool  I'm wondering when her next full album is expected to be released, and I hope I've not missed something O.
Re: Fresh Asa Single -the Guaranty Trust Bank Theme Song by HJ1(m): 10:10am On Mar 28, 2010
The song is really impressive. Though it's not new. I've had it since late last year. Nice cut from our nigerian music maestro
Re: Fresh Asa Single -the Guaranty Trust Bank Theme Song by lalaboi(m): 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2010
H.J:

The song is really impressive. Though it's not new. I've had it since late last year. Nice cut from our nigerian music maestro

the thread is last year tho lol
Re: Fresh Asa Single -the Guaranty Trust Bank Theme Song by HJ1(m): 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2010
@lala . . I been dey browse wit my phone, na why i no see d date on the first post. Chei see jonesin
Re: Fresh Asa Single -the Guaranty Trust Bank Theme Song by eldee(m): 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2010
I you really wanna enjoy this song . . . reduce the volume and listen to just Asha's voice.
The instruments are way too loud, it's almost annoying.

They cramp her voice, I even noticed it in her her album.
Re: Fresh Asa Single -the Guaranty Trust Bank Theme Song by jomesili: 1:20am On Jul 19, 2010
yup finally found the song, thats the star 2010 star advert for any one interested here you go http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/igbygoesdown/bohemianlikeyou.htm
Re: Fresh Asa Single -the Guaranty Trust Bank Theme Song by 123gist(m): 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
I always visit gtbank just to listen to that wonderful song grin I love that song like cray cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Collaborates With Teyana Taylor In “Gimme Love” / M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show / 'Say Your Love' By P-Square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.