Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,383 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) (66781 Views)

Does The Pink Hair On These Women Get You Excited? / Ikwerre Lady Who Wore High Heel Shoes Falls Inside Gutter (Photos) / "Beware Of 419 Branch Lagos": Oyibo Man Wore To A Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) by chi4ik4(m): 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
freedom96:
So hypocrites see nothing wrong with this silly dress but will shout against wearing hijab.Your fathers!
you too your father!!!!
Re: What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) by freedom96: 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
cold:
As long as you guys don't wear these underneath,who cares. Alas,this is not case. Yeah..yeah Islam is a peaceful religion. I've heard that one before
you,little IPOB terrorist,are a brainless foool.Where were u when kanu was soliciting for weapons?
Re: What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) by freedom96: 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
chi4ik4:
you too your father!!!!
lolz....e pain am grin cheesy
Re: What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) by Etizz: 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
And I will like to take a selfie with her....

OP if u see any mad woman again let me know make I snap wit her.....
Re: What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) by tewostm(m): 2:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
Cinema engineer urgently need in OYO town
Re: What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) by freedom96: 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
Sijo01:

Can dey hide bomb in that?
bomb can also b hidden in the nuns' dresses...should we attack and despise nuns simply cos some are using it to cause terror?People use cars to detonate bombs,should we despise cars cos of that?I want to believe u re better than that,if for notin,for that baby!
Re: What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) by cold(m): 2:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
freedom96:
you,little IPOB terrorist,are a brainless foool.Where were u when kanu was soliciting for weapons?
Leave me out of your tribal tantrums. I don't get involved in ethnic diatribes. You can wear whatever you like just don't endanger the lives of others with your jihadi bullshìt

1 Like

Re: What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) by Wizprodigy: 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
I knw what u wrote, the are as follows;
B
I
T
C
H. Mods be warned.
Wizprodigy:
Bitch alert. I wrote bitch alert mods why are u changing it?
. B. !. T. C. H.
Re: What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) by freedom96: 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
cold:

Leave me out of your tribal tantrums. I don't get involved in ethnic diatribes. You can wear whatever you like just don't endanger the lives of others with your jihadi bullshìt
hypocrite,your yansh don open....u don't get involved in 'ethnic diatribes' you only get involved in religious bigotry,I am listening. undecided
Re: What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) by blezynetym(f): 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
Animals, they're disgrace to the womanhood. Am sure they are not living with their parents.
Re: What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) by Otakikpa: 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
Parents where are your children. I don't blame the girl, I rather blame the house she came from. Decency has been scarified at the alter of foolishness in name of fashion. I wonder where she passed through before getting to where she is. Maybe she ran out of a psychiatric home.

NOTE: SHE IS NOT A NIGERIAN. I think we have not gotten to this stage yet.

1 Like

Re: What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) by cold(m): 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
freedom96:
hypocrite,your yansh don open....u don't get involved in 'ethnic diatribes' you only get involved in religious bigotry,I am listening. undecided
Again keep your religion and your god out of my business and i could care less what you wear. You can scream all you want about Kanu,ipob and all that other crap you guys indulge in. Not the least bit interested
Re: What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) by LegalBaby(f): 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
mavaakiti:
Formal Madness...wtf!

ya wearing waist trainer
Re: What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) by mavaakiti(f): 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
LegalBaby:

ya wearing waist trainer
No I'm not
Re: What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) by freedom96: 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
cold:

Again keep your religion and your god out of my business and i could care less what you wear. You can scream all you want about Kanu,ipob and all that other crap you guys indulge in. Not the least bit interested
Hmm,so why in the first place did u come up with jihad talk?You shouldnt sit on the fence,if u re coming in,come in nd if u wanna stay out then stay.
Re: What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) by LegalBaby(f): 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
mavaakiti:
No I'm not

wink but u waist trained b4 no lie
Re: What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) by cold(m): 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
freedom96:
Hmm,so why in the first place did u come up with jihad talk?You shouldnt sit on the fence,if u re coming in,come in nd if u wanna stay out then stay.
I reiterate,as long as you choose to live peacefully with the rest of us,nobody is really bothered about what you choose to wear. But when that outfit is worn solely for the purpose of causing harm to others as evinced in the north eastern part of Nigeria,then we have a problem.
Re: What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) by samplegirl(f): 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
But why sensoring their faces when they want to be seen?
Re: What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) by freedom96: 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
cold:

I reiterate,as long as you choose to live peacefully with the rest of us,nobody is really bothered about what you choose to wear. But when that outfit is worn solely for the purpose of causing harm to others as evinced in the north eastern part of Nigeria,then we have a problem.
I am sure u are well aware that people have wore hijab before u and I were born,before boko haram or any other terrorist group come into being.What are u now saying?Sole purpose really?
Re: What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) by mavaakiti(f): 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
LegalBaby:

wink but u waist trained b4 no lie
not at all...blive me na
Re: What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) by ADEWALEATANDA: 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
grin this olosho not this woman
Re: What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) by LegalBaby(f): 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
mavaakiti:
not at all...blive me na

lol ok i believe u nice shape smiley then
Re: What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) by onyxo76(m): 2:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
Good thing we don't see ladies wear this rubbish here in UAE. In fact she dare not even try it...
Re: What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) by isimemenuduehi11: 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
I don't tink dat photo is real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) by preetyb(f): 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
Dirt for lawman
Re: What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) by gbens2000(m): 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
Sijo01:

Can dey hide bomb in that?
gbam,my GOD,infact u just made me a proud potential bf. wink
Re: What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) by acooriz(m): 2:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
I don't get it... Why ashawo dey make fp?
Re: What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) by mavaakiti(f): 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
LegalBaby:

lol ok i believe u nice shape smiley then
lol...now u're talking. Tnks for the compliment.
Re: What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) by deejeet1: 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
I don't even think they're Nigerians
Re: What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) by gcamara: 3:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
MAYOWAAK:
Indomie n Pepsi will be using Style dey insult Nigerians.....1st it was Indomie hungry Man size.N now pepsi Long throat bottle..Very soon we Wil b seeingGala " ole size"chin chin "olojukokoro pack"Egg row "awuff size"Lacasara " thief bottle"Biscuit. "olonje iya size"Bobo juice "overbele full pikin"Fanmilk agboro size

Lmao......lol......rotf......lwkmd.......
Re: What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) by HaneefahRN(f): 3:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
Abeg leave them o, it's fashion nau, the crazier the better.
Tht is someone future wife and mother sha. O ga. The future generation will wear only g-string as clothes, I tell u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower / You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady / Is This Fashion Or Madness (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.