Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Help Me With A Writing Editor That You Know - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help Me With A Writing Editor That You Know (606 Views)

Take Up A Writing Career With Researchclue.com / Which Writing Editor Does It For You? / Help Me With A Writing Editor That You Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With A Writing Editor That You Know by david290(m): 11:51am On Jan 08, 2016
I will be glad if nairaland writers can help with a list of writing editors that they use. I don't know of any and when I google it the search results just succeeded in confusing me. Some of these editors attracted money which I kinda understand; but the others who claimed to be free were plain confusion. One even told me to enter my mail before I can download the software. I did but the link sent to my mail has so far been unaccessible. kindly help a brother.
Re: Help Me With A Writing Editor That You Know by Edmomd(m): 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
One of the best editor is www.grammarly.com but its not free. You would be given some free days to try, after you would be paying about 11dolls every month. Try it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Questions You Should Ask To Yourself / Oil And Gas Safety Council (ogsc)process Safety Management Course / Massive Discount On SAP Training - Become An SAP Consultant Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.