Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,485 members, 7,958,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:05 PM

What's So Special About UNILAG? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's So Special About UNILAG? (1439 Views)

Facts About Unilag Boys / See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class / Disclaimer: False News About UNILAG GEOSCIENCE STUDENTS Being Trapped At Sango (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's So Special About UNILAG? by darmochy1(m): 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hello fellow Nairalanders.

One thing I've discovered about the students and products of UNILAG is how they hold their school in high esteem. I'm not saying others do not value their institution but if you've been opportuned to interact with a UNILAG product, you'll understand what I mean.

I remember when we were in camp during my NYSC days, they were always flaunting their ID card just because of unilag that was written on it.

I also remember the drama that erupted when the former president changed the name to MAULAG.

So, my question is: what's so special about unilag? Why is everyone so 'crazy' about the school? Let's interact.
Re: What's So Special About UNILAG? by georjay(m): 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
its normal
na Oau students brag pass now

everybody is just repping his/her institution
whether good or bad
thaz just it
Re: What's So Special About UNILAG? by Eleniyan15: 1:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
lmao
unilag ...too much hyping
em no born Dem well beside LAsu *winks
Re: What's So Special About UNILAG? by abayomi93(m): 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
Unilag is a nice school.its the home of sociable exposure at the university level.since I have been in unilag,I have been opportune to meet lots of societal bigshots.starting from politics;fashola,ameachi,iweala,utomi etc.entertainment icons make unilag their play ground.from the likes of tuface,teju babyface,tekno,iceprince just to mention a few.the school organizes youth empowerment programmes that gives you the privilege to meet and interact with successful people.a lot of talent hunt shows that helps students to groom their talents,spiritual programmes where men of God like E.A adeboye,wf kumuyi,Dr dk olukoya are invited to bless us.soo,education is not all about books alone,its the development of your mind through certain exposures.which unilag ranks top at.

6 Likes

Re: What's So Special About UNILAG? by christejames(m): 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nothing ooo... Just that it fortunately/unfortunately found itself in Lagos.
Re: What's So Special About UNILAG? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
The hatred students from other schools show towards unilag is alarming, iont just know why. OP, wait and see exactly what I mean.

1 Like

Re: What's So Special About UNILAG? by FunnyDude(m): 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nothing..Rubbish Unilag that her students is empty-headed.
Re: What's So Special About UNILAG? by Fash20: 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
FunnyDude:
empty headed as in... You are kidding right.
Re: What's So Special About UNILAG? by waikiki(m): 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
darmochy1:
Hello fellow Nairalanders.

One thing I've discovered about the students and products of UNILAG is how they hold their school in high esteem. I'm not saying others do not value their institution but if you've been opportuned to interact with a UNILAG product, you'll understand what I mean.

I remember when we were in camp during my NYSC days, they were always flaunting their ID card just because of unilag that was written on it.

I also remember the drama that erupted when the former president changed the name to MAULAG.

So, my question is: what's so special about unilag? Why is everyone so 'crazy' about the school? Let's interact.

Its special because 95% of her students move on to be very successful people in life.

6 Likes

Re: What's So Special About UNILAG? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
FunnyDude:
Nothing..Rubbish Unilag that her students is empty-headed .

Bros, lemme know that school that has made u this 'fully-headed'. I'm sorry for u.
Re: What's So Special About UNILAG? by Karleb(m): 1:47am On Jan 09, 2016
waikiki:

Its special because 95% of her students move on to be very successful people in life.

Why you too dey lie like this!

95%?! grin shocked
Re: What's So Special About UNILAG? by Kunlexic(m): 6:40am On Jan 09, 2016
FunnyDude:
I will be glad if u can rep ur schl even though it is not recognise. cheesy
Gov Ambode,Prof Osinbajo,Funke Akindele,Linda Ikeji,Ramsey Noah and many notable people are successful.

So dnt be jealous of other schl's glory because ur schl is among the new generatn uni that avnt been exposed to quality and standard teaching and research. I rest my case.
Re: What's So Special About UNILAG? by damoskiy(m): 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
FunnyDude:

Do you have anything in your head....
Re: What's So Special About UNILAG? by graychuks(m): 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
Receive common sense.... Now I know the reason you weren't admitted afterall..
FunnyDude:
Re: What's So Special About UNILAG? by graychuks(m): 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
gbam!!!!

abayomi93:
Unilag is a nice school.its the home of sociable exposure at the university level.since I have been in unilag,I have been opportune to meet lots of societal bigshots.starting from politics;fashola,ameachi,iweala,utomi etc.entertainment icons make unilag their play ground.from the likes of tuface,teju babyface,tekno,iceprince just to mention a few.the school organizes youth empowerment programmes that gives you the privilege to meet and interact with successful people.a lot of talent hunt shows that helps students to groom their talents,spiritual programmes where men of God like E.A adeboye,wf kumuyi,Dr dk olukoya are invited to bless us.soo,education is not all about books alone,its the development of your mind through certain exposures.which unilag ranks top at.

(1) (Reply)

Photos of A University Professor Backing A Baby For Woman During Exams / States With Best Schools(waec Performance) / (Updated) UNIABUJA 2016/2017 Distance Learning Degree Programmes Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.