Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

See What Donald Trump Had To Say About Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Donald Trump Had To Say About Nigeria. (3832 Views)

See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN / See What Donald Trump Said About Buhari / See What Donald Trump Had To Say About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Donald Trump Had To Say About Nigeria. by MisterGrace: 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
I think every of his word concerning our dear country is true.
I have to agree with him on this.

Such a huge shame.

http://jaguda.com/2015/10/27/reactions-to-donald-trumps-comments-on-african-leaders/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

2 Likes

Re: See What Donald Trump Had To Say About Nigeria. by osesology(m): 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hmmm, bitter truth. I dont really like this man but for once I agree with him.
Talking of recolonization: even if Naija is recolonized for another 1000 years, it wont change anything. Change must start from within before it can reflect outside.

2 Likes

Re: See What Donald Trump Had To Say About Nigeria. by queentell(f): 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
very good one
Re: See What Donald Trump Had To Say About Nigeria. by akudinaobi(m): 1:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
Oh yeah bring it on boy
But I like the. Colony part
Britain as far as am concern are big fools
They don't deserve to be called our colonial masters mtcheeeew

As for trump, if I may ask elephant and ant are not the same oh both in age and in life span so don't compare america and nigeria biko
The gap too much in terms of independene
Re: See What Donald Trump Had To Say About Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
the last statement was a hit back to back...
Re: See What Donald Trump Had To Say About Nigeria. by MisterGrace: 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
akudinaobi:
Oh yeah bring it on boy
But I like the. Colony part
Britain as far as am concern are big fools
They don't deserve to be called our colonial masters mtcheeeew

As for trump, if I may ask elephant and ant are not the same oh both in age and in life span so don't compare america and nigeria biko
The gap too much in terms of independene

This is no excuse for not pursuing the goal of industrializing our country. We are in a jet age for Nigeria's sake.
Re: See What Donald Trump Had To Say About Nigeria. by DaBullIT(m): 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
My guy

This doesn't sound like Oyinbo English, the use of grammar is Africanny

Nice try though

And your source? Bwahaha you no try at all

3 Likes

Re: See What Donald Trump Had To Say About Nigeria. by zuchyblink(m): 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
Mike Etuk to BIAFRANS IN RIVERS STATE (UNDER RADIO BIAFRA) 6 hrs ยท My brother which of the south south are u talking about? What about the north north? Or the west west? Why am I not hearing any other person singing that song from any other region of nigeria except u? My brother, point of correction we go to school in order to be educated and make amendments and become better not to allow uneducated, educate us with naivety and foolishness. There is nothing like south south in any geographical cardinal point on earth, Jupiter and even in the entire universe..(check ur atlas or compass).. do u know how stupid we sound when we sound just as u did? God forbid it mistakingly slips from my mouth to addressing anyone any day with that abysmal word. It was an imaginary term used by the northerners (Gowon) to decimate our mentality for the soul purpose of causing conflict between us and our brothers so they can always have access to our oil. What we have is north, west, and East in nigeria. However those our ibo brothers u speak ill of have oil in 5 states, largest deposit of coal in Enugu, largest deposit of limestone in ebonyi state, largest market in the country at onitsha, also undoubtedly the best in human resources in the country. Now u must also know that there are indigenous ibos in delta, Rivers , some part of Edo, bayelsa etc. What u must know also is that we have lived, thrived, and associated with the ibos at the same geographical area known as biafra for more than 5000years before the 1914 amalgamation. They are our brothers and sisters, For that no one of us has the right to deprive, nor them deprive us of our rightful home BIAFRA, neither in the name of politics nor greed. Nevertheless, Biafra was never an ibo thing and would never be. The name biafra was brought by an Ijaw man, Epugo. Again, the vice president of the defunct republic of Biafra is an Akwa Ibomites, Philip Efiong. also the first military man who ploted the first coup in nigeria in 1966 that resulted in the killing of the ibos and which led to the biafra civil war was from Delta state. So the question is, what is ibo about this BIAFRA u spit evil on? We are more biafra that the ibos. Let's always not allow articles written and aimed at disintegrating us come to its full manipulative effect, because it would mean we are gullible and not reasonable. If you thee poster refuse to be reasonable and chose to constitute nuisance to the rest of us, kindly take ur self, ur wives and kids and form ur dream country and u can name it Sugar republic but for the rest of us we stand with BIAFRA for total freedom from this contraption Nigeria. We are not ready for civil war, the late compatriots of Biafra has paid the price for our freedom. For that, go ahead with ur sleep walks but count us out. Mike Etuk Reporting from Uyo. Me kam fi o.

1 Like

Re: See What Donald Trump Had To Say About Nigeria. by akudinaobi(m): 1:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
MisterGrace:

This is no excuse for not pursuing the goal of industrializing our country. We are in a jet age for Nigeria's sake.

Hahahhahahahaha
I learn one thing in life and in nigeria as a country that reside in africa
The more I critisize the government ,the more I stay away from that which will enrich my pockets and feed my family for life time

In as much as I hate corruption,injustice and poverty of the nation, I will still glue my eyes to their recent activities to know hwen they will mistakenly include me in the bounty shearing

We fought jonathan gopvernment and all this money pass through our nose unnoticed now buhari regime mbakwa oh
Am not fighting again
I will rather book for front seat in his regime and dance whenever they are dancing and dine with them with loooooong spoon
Re: See What Donald Trump Had To Say About Nigeria. by Boss13: 1:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lies
Re: See What Donald Trump Had To Say About Nigeria. by melvinjames: 2:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
Where is the link to the original story, you muslims are just mad at him for saying the the truth about you people.
Re: See What Donald Trump Had To Say About Nigeria. by MisterGrace: 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
melvinjames:
Where is the link to the original story, you muslims are just mad at him for saying the the truth about you people.

pls see the link http://jaguda.com/2015/10/27/reactions-to-donald-trumps-comments-on-african-leaders/
Re: See What Donald Trump Had To Say About Nigeria. by omenka(m): 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
Truth or no truth, DT is a mad cow suffering from foot and mouth disease.
The guy disgusts me.
Re: See What Donald Trump Had To Say About Nigeria. by MisterGrace: 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
omenka:
Truth or no truth, DT is a mad cow suffering from foot and mouth disease.

The guy disgusts me.

Hehehehehe...
Re: See What Donald Trump Had To Say About Nigeria. by demolinka(m): 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
Like play like play, this guy fit turn president o *yinmus*
Re: See What Donald Trump Had To Say About Nigeria. by MisterGrace: 7:54am On Jan 09, 2016
demolinka:
Like play like play, this guy fit turn president o *yinmus*

I doubt.

(1) (Reply)

Otunba Kayode Oke / A Young Nigerian Soldier Writes A Passionate Letter To Nnamdi Kanu / Watch Buhari"s Strange Body Movement As He Sits Down At A Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.