Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

50 Shades Of Grey: Quite Overrated, Disappointing And Lots Of 'lobo' Scene - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 50 Shades Of Grey: Quite Overrated, Disappointing And Lots Of 'lobo' Scene (1030 Views)

This Rmd's Transformation Is 'all Shades Of Evil' / A Popular Actress Was Almost Nude At A '50 Shades Of Grey' Themed Party (photos) / Five Disappointing Blunders In Tiwa Savage’s Controversial Video – Ayo Alaba Ido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Shades Of Grey: Quite Overrated, Disappointing And Lots Of 'lobo' Scene by onerandomchick: 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
Finally got round to watch the famous 50 Shades of Grey after 11 months and here is what I thought of it

http://onerandomchick.com/2016/01/08/50-shades-of-grey-quite-overrated-disappointing-lots-of-lobo-scenes/

Kindly read and share and what you think. Its good for your soul. Lol

Re: 50 Shades Of Grey: Quite Overrated, Disappointing And Lots Of 'lobo' Scene by cruzita(f): 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
I haven't watched but I will still comment and this is my judgement on the movie * the movie Is verrrrrrry verrrrrry I don't know*
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey: Quite Overrated, Disappointing And Lots Of 'lobo' Scene by onerandomchick: 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
cruzita:
I haven't watched but I will still comment and this is my judgement on the movie * the movie Is verrrrrrry verrrrrry I don't know*

Verry verry what, lol
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey: Quite Overrated, Disappointing And Lots Of 'lobo' Scene by dangotesmummy: 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
It's just there joor.nothing captivating about the movie undecided
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey: Quite Overrated, Disappointing And Lots Of 'lobo' Scene by AnnTee: 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
After watching the movie I was disappointed. I feel the movie is over hyped.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey: Quite Overrated, Disappointing And Lots Of 'lobo' Scene by onerandomchick: 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
dangotesmummy:
It's just there joor.nothing captivating about the movie undecided

Same way I felt. I felt so led on lool
AnnTee:
After watching the movie I was disappointed. I feel the movie is over hyped.

Terribly overhyped biko

1 Like

Re: 50 Shades Of Grey: Quite Overrated, Disappointing And Lots Of 'lobo' Scene by dangotesmummy: 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
onerandomchick:

Same way I felt. I felt so led on lool

Terribly overhyped biko
original sin wannabe movie

1 Like

Re: 50 Shades Of Grey: Quite Overrated, Disappointing And Lots Of 'lobo' Scene by Ellyne(f): 8:38am On Mar 01, 2017
Over disappointment dey worry me over d film. EL James write better book only for the film to be....... well, i have nothing to say.

(1) (Reply)

Fast Rising Director Patrick Ovoke Odjegba Spotted With Ace Comedian AY / Like Tiwa Savage,Sisters DJ Cuppy & Temi Otedola Stun At Brit Awards In Uk(pics) / See The Photo Ciara Took In Lagos Traffic Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.