Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Deja-vu Mag The New Wave In Campus Entertainment - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Deja-vu Mag The New Wave In Campus Entertainment (1562 Views)

Linda Ikeji, Lupita Nyong'o Make ZEN Mag's Top 10 African Women Of The Year 2013 / Wizkid Gives N500,000 Each To 3 Students At The Pepsi Campus Music Challenge / City Pulse Mag: 25 Year Old Man Impregnates Mum Six Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deja-vu Mag The New Wave In Campus Entertainment by dejavumag(m): 11:45am On Jun 17, 2009
DEJA-VU magazine is making it self a force to reckon in the social, lifestyle, fashion, sport, celebrities gist and interviews in the Nigerian University settings. want to have a feel of it and post advert get across to the the Editor.

Re: Deja-vu Mag The New Wave In Campus Entertainment by Fimmy(m): 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2009
thats cool,well just in case you need connection from OAU,i am ur man, you can call me on 08053705315 or email me via fimmycares@yahoo.com
Re: Deja-vu Mag The New Wave In Campus Entertainment by Fimmy(m): 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2009
what really can i do for you?
Re: Deja-vu Mag The New Wave In Campus Entertainment by iammodel(m): 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2009
am an undergraduate, like to model some day, and love writing.
i have some interesting topics to write about for your magazine which will make it the best selling campus magazine in the nearest future. we have the same target in common; the undergraduates.
here's my contact, +2347039410852 or email: matthgodfrey@yahoo.com
looking forward to getting ur response.
Re: Deja-vu Mag The New Wave In Campus Entertainment by Lenny9000(m): 4:28am On Oct 23, 2009
How old and popular is the Mag? And how much do you charge for the ads?

(1) (Reply)

Mikel And Tu Face Who Is Popular / Portrait Painting By Ayeola Ayodeji Abiodun / Top 10 Most Influential Bloggers In Nigeria ;)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.