Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Solutions? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Solutions? (830 Views)

Windows 8 Eats Up Bandwidth/data unInformed , Solutions / Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003 (R2), Wired And Wireless Solutions. / Network, Remote Access And Remote Control Solutions: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solutions? by kasonud(m): 11:45am On Jun 17, 2009
Guys please help me with this problem
I -have been having this problem with my computer recently and I need an urgent assistance please
1 I am one of the fortunate guys that enjoying the MTN night plane, but the connection is too slow that it takes 15-20mins to open a web.

2-I tried to hide my ip address with a software to enable me visited a sit which does not open until I hid my ip but surprisingly, I was unable to open any sit after setting hide my ip software, so I decided to delete it since then my explorer could not open any site again including common yahoo.

3-Before the ip incident and now, I could not login my yahoo and mail.com ids with my computer but I can on my phone, yahoo would respond with this, Invalid ID or password.
Please try again using your full Yahoo! ID, and type the text you see in the picture below.

Please bros dem I need una urgent helpoo cuz I no fit work anything now, thanks in advance ,
Re: Solutions? by jamiu01(m): 11:09pm On Jun 19, 2009
try mozila or opera instead
Re: Solutions? by globatop: 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2009
try system restore,

goto, accessories, then system tools, then system restore.

restore back to earlier date to undo the effect of the software u install
Re: Solutions? by DualCore1: 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2009
clear cache, cookies, history and make sure ur IE is connecting directly to the internet and not some kinda proxy tht it may have been set to by the "ip" software u were trynna use.
Re: Solutions? by kasonud(m): 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2009
You guys are great people, i realy appreciate your contribution, @jamiu01, i am using mozila and would like to have like to get good opera if possible, @globatop, i realy do not want to do the restor stuff to avoid reverting the virus in my system unless there is a way to avoid it while restoring,you can advice, @Dual Core, thanks as well but that is not the problem, i still want more solutions,

(1) (Reply)

How Reliable Is Zain Browsing Plans / Windows 7 / 0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.