Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,531 members, 7,854,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

Software To Recover Files From Formatted Disc - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Software To Recover Files From Formatted Disc (853 Views)

How To Recover Files From A Formated Laptop / Can I Recover Files From My Damaged Hard Drive? / How To Recover Files From A Dead Computer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Software To Recover Files From Formatted Disc by WafiJoe(m): 9:27am On Feb 12, 2010
I need a data recovery software that can recover files from a formatted disc, only those with idea should respond.
Re: Software To Recover Files From Formatted Disc by WafiJoe(m): 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2010
cool now i got it, holla @ me if you got a similar problem
Re: Software To Recover Files From Formatted Disc by dani1luv: 4:56pm On Feb 13, 2010
[size=15pt]BRB[/size] wink wink
Re: Software To Recover Files From Formatted Disc by adino(m): 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2010
To recover your deleted files from a formated hard drive, Get and Download the free software from piriform company.
log on to their website @     www.recuva.com
The website is not only very reliable it is absolutely free and the software comes witha self help tutorial that even a nursery school drop out can do it. 
Cheers.
Re: Software To Recover Files From Formatted Disc by DEGENIUS2: 12:03am On Feb 14, 2010
i have the software for more info cal me on 08058179940
Re: Software To Recover Files From Formatted Disc by webgenius(m): 9:03pm On Feb 14, 2010
Don't call anyone,go to Piriform website and download Recuva. This is the name of the software. However, you may not be able to recover all your lost data.
Re: Software To Recover Files From Formatted Disc by koseepaaro(m): 11:30pm On Feb 14, 2010
Get "easy recovery". This softwerare can help you to recover all your formatted files.
Re: Software To Recover Files From Formatted Disc by alyssa22: 9:41am On Nov 16, 2011
Definitely you can recover formatted data. Formatted hard disk recovery can be done very easily using Remo Recover(Windows) -Pro Edition software. You can evaluate chances of recovery using demo version of the software. Download and install demo version of the software and try it.

(1) (Reply)

Help / Sango-otta / Clean 3.5 Kv Elepaq Electric Generator For Sale For N35,000 (only 6 Months Old)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.