Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Man Rapes Unconscious Teenage Girl At Boutique - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes Unconscious Teenage Girl At Boutique (46345 Views)

Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried / Man Driving SUV Dropping Unconscious Lady By Road Side At Night In Kenya (pics) / Men Who Raped Teenage Girl At Gun Point In Delta State Apprehended. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes Unconscious Teenage Girl At Boutique by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
Bhella5:
It doesn't give you the right to insult me unless the victim is your sister then i will understand your fraustration.

am sorry, pls 4give me.
Re: Man Rapes Unconscious Teenage Girl At Boutique by cutekhalifa(m): 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
Someone should go and rent 1bedroom apartment inside kiri kiri prison for that dullard... and his jail term should extend to 24years with enough ijebu garri without sugar or water.... The devil push him to rape her, the devil dey 4his parlor people dey call his name any how, must we blame devil for our cowardice

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Unconscious Teenage Girl At Boutique by butanep(m): 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
Why do people still rape, when sex is now cheap. Ladies now offer it on a platter of gold.

Some even beg for it... everything is in your mouth & ur pocket.
Re: Man Rapes Unconscious Teenage Girl At Boutique by vick555(m): 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
Izzystevens:
The heart of man is wicked.

My dear the heart of man is not wicked! Man just willy on his own decides to be wicked! Imagine him, now he claims he didn't know what came over him after letting his manhood control his sense of reasoning! Am happy the judge didn't grant him bail! This time around, no leaving trash for lawma cause he gonna face it squarely!

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Unconscious Teenage Girl At Boutique by uyisteven(m): 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
Bhella5:
The world is going the way of Sodom and Gomorrah. God please do the needful.

The needful...Na onli Lot survived the last tym o...u sure say u nid dat event again
Re: Man Rapes Unconscious Teenage Girl At Boutique by tsdarkside(m): 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
ijustdey:

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/01/08/man-rapes-unconscious-teenage-girl-at-boutique/

unbelievable...they always plea not guilty....madness...democracy is a bowl full of shiit.....
Re: Man Rapes Unconscious Teenage Girl At Boutique by madjune(m): 5:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ënd time rape.
Re: Man Rapes Unconscious Teenage Girl At Boutique by OdenKelechi(m): 5:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hang the motherfucker by his ballz

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Unconscious Teenage Girl At Boutique by safo99(m): 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
This story get as e b o.. D dude just enta shop just grab d gurl for throat and threw her to d floor.. Without them knowing each oda bfor, and funny enuf afta she is unconscious.. He had sex wit her in a shop, as in somewhere open, a place where anybody can walk in @ any tym.. To me o.. I feel there's more to this story.. But still on still mazi okere enjoy prison
Re: Man Rapes Unconscious Teenage Girl At Boutique by neocortex: 5:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
MzPecs:

Your problem man!

Sorry, I overestimated your maturity.
Re: Man Rapes Unconscious Teenage Girl At Boutique by tomholly: 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
HE NEEDS DELIVERANCE SERIOUS ONE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Man Rapes Unconscious Teenage Girl At Boutique by tunkuns: 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
If nah Big man, she will grant him bail, no b this country we dy.
Re: Man Rapes Unconscious Teenage Girl At Boutique by Bhella5(m): 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
uyisteven:

The needful...Na onli Lot survived the last tym o...u sure say u nid dat event again
I could just be the Lot of our perilous time
Re: Man Rapes Unconscious Teenage Girl At Boutique by Bhella5(m): 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
JealousPrince:

am sorry, pls 4give me.
go and sin no more.
Re: Man Rapes Unconscious Teenage Girl At Boutique by funmijoyb(f): 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
kestolove95:
Ibos must leave lagos soon or latr dix year
kesto queen of bigots grin

u opened 2 monikers one to dis yoruba and d other to dis igbo abi?
Re: Man Rapes Unconscious Teenage Girl At Boutique by brownhonnie: 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
Re: Man Rapes Unconscious Teenage Girl At Boutique by uyisteven(m): 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
Bhella5:
I could just be the Lot of our perilous time

haha...We are all entitled to one very big Faith.
Re: Man Rapes Unconscious Teenage Girl At Boutique by Rooy57(m): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
What a fucking rules of law (Man made law). How can someone committed such magnitude of crime and still pleaded not guilty. Bulshit
Re: Man Rapes Unconscious Teenage Girl At Boutique by costlypato: 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nah wah oooo Watin we no go see 4 this country?

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Unconscious Teenage Girl At Boutique by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
Bhella5:
go and sin no more.

hehehehe... The jesus of out time *winks*
Re: Man Rapes Unconscious Teenage Girl At Boutique by engrshakespeare: 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
Smartsyn:
One of the worst thing that can happen to a rapist is to be brought in front of a female magistrate or judge, even if you like come with three SANs, you own don finish..

True talk

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Unconscious Teenage Girl At Boutique by Khan1993: 6:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
This is what happen when you go home for christmas and refuse to share the loaf of bread with mazi Okediga.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Unconscious Teenage Girl At Boutique by stonecoldcafe: 7:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
MzPecs:
The man be like, "every rape was a hit back to back, from nnenna to Nike to aisha to ini. Na now them come catch me. F**k that sh'it! Iyalaya boutique. Prison ti take over.

Egbon Okere if you don't want the prison, you can go and die! God bless you

Very dry plus you are a fellow woman and should know better. Never joke with rape tales. It is distasteful.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Unconscious Teenage Girl At Boutique by mendelian(m): 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
Amazing tongue kiss
Re: Man Rapes Unconscious Teenage Girl At Boutique by calculator101(m): 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
It may be a Spell on the man from his father's house... embarassedIt may be a Spell on the man from his father's house...
Re: Man Rapes Unconscious Teenage Girl At Boutique by Bhella5(m): 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
JealousPrince:

hehehehe... The jesus of out time *winks*
Hmmm Jesus ke!
Re: Man Rapes Unconscious Teenage Girl At Boutique by Bhella5(m): 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
uyisteven:

haha...We are all entitled to one very big Faith.
True that
Re: Man Rapes Unconscious Teenage Girl At Boutique by wudillawa(m): 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
Pls show no mercy to raper.......go to hell lipsrsealed
Re: Man Rapes Unconscious Teenage Girl At Boutique by Bishiie(m): 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
Smartsyn:
One of the worst thing that can happen to a rapist is to be brought in front of a female magistrate or judge, even if you like come with three SANs, you own don finish..

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Unconscious Teenage Girl At Boutique by 400billionman: 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
I cant imagine.

When some ladies dress half unclad and visit to seduce..
Re: Man Rapes Unconscious Teenage Girl At Boutique by Mamatee07: 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
400billionman:
I cant imagine.

When some ladies dress half unclad and visit to seduce..

I knew someone will soon come here trying to blame the victim. Usually its why was she out at night? why did she do to a man's house? now the poor girl is in her office trying to earn a decent living and you are still trying to blame her angry you are as sick as the rapist

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Unconscious Teenage Girl At Boutique by Lollipop247(f): 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
Smartsyn:
I wish it's only women judges that should be judging rape cases angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Drug Turning People Into Zombies In Sierra Leone (video) / The Shocking Similarities Of The Bank Robberies In Offa And Iwo / Bandits Kill Amos Ewa Obere In Nasarawa (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.