Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,716 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Juliet Ibrahim's Performance At The Glo CAF Awards Elicits Commendations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim's Performance At The Glo CAF Awards Elicits Commendations (26458 Views)

Actress Juliet Ibrahim Flawless Look To CAF Awards 2017 / Flavour Brings Ijele Masquerade On Stage At Glo Caf Awards 2016 / AY, JayJay Okocha & Daniel Amokachi At The Glo Caf Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim's Performance At The Glo CAF Awards Elicits Commendations by Dsrooftiles: 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
Juliet Ibrahim hosted the Glo CAF Awards last night and Nigerians on twitter can not stop talking about her and the way she looked at the awards.
She even got a marriage proposal via twitter.
Read the tweets below:

See more @ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/01/everyone-loved-juliet-ibrahims.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, ishilove

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Performance At The Glo CAF Awards Elicits Commendations by Dsrooftiles: 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2016

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Performance At The Glo CAF Awards Elicits Commendations by Dsrooftiles: 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Performance At The Glo CAF Awards Elicits Commendations by Lilimax(f): 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nigerians are special breeds of human being smiley
Honestly!

14 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Performance At The Glo CAF Awards Elicits Commendations by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
Good for her..

From steward » Guest » Host

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Performance At The Glo CAF Awards Elicits Commendations by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
sweet girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Performance At The Glo CAF Awards Elicits Commendations by pretydiva(f): 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
See dem boys drooling over her beauty cheesy..power of a woman

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Performance At The Glo CAF Awards Elicits Commendations by englishmart(m): 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
every nigerian comment was a hit, back to back. from D'ija get long neck, to D'banj is broke, to Juliet is too beautiful. Yet them no send una. Silence ti take over.
Koni da fue, ilayaya all of una.

I know One of you will be like " englishmart, if you need data to make comments too, you can come and take it.
God bless you

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Performance At The Glo CAF Awards Elicits Commendations by Smartsyn(m): 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
Jisos, people fine for this world oo

She resemble a fine drawing..

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Performance At The Glo CAF Awards Elicits Commendations by Guyman02: 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
Good performance from Juliet

Meanwhile why did NL not feature the Shiite video on their clash with the Army for a balanced report like the did to the one released by the Army?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMnzQbnogdk

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Performance At The Glo CAF Awards Elicits Commendations by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
Pretty. Curvy. A more chocolate complexion would have completed the 'African girl' persona. Me like sha

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Performance At The Glo CAF Awards Elicits Commendations by Blurry: 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
Na fine chic sha.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Performance At The Glo CAF Awards Elicits Commendations by TreasureTayo(m): 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
French is a plus.. Elle est tres belle juliet!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Performance At The Glo CAF Awards Elicits Commendations by tiamiyukunle69(m): 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
I trust Nigerians with their comments grin
Truly she made a lot of sense yesterday evening
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Performance At The Glo CAF Awards Elicits Commendations by geesilver(m): 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
She was more comfortable and confidence in her second attire......opinion though...but above all she was good.
Her smile was on point...............
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Performance At The Glo CAF Awards Elicits Commendations by Felaak47(m): 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
okay.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Performance At The Glo CAF Awards Elicits Commendations by Ngalaba1(f): 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
She looked very gorgeous last night. However, in terms of assessing her performance, Some Nigerian people sha# Why will they not say she did well Many did not understand what she was saying... she was speaking the French... So she did well? lol. What and what did she do? She kept concurring with her co-MC over everything so no real comic or MCs interlude typical of MCs.

BTW, did one notice they did not allow the awardees to talk? Like appreciate Glo for the award...they held their mics to themselves. Were they avoiding "...leave trash for lawma kind of scenario no smiley

Me did not see any extraordinary performance for naira land recognition. I can bet that the OP would be a Man. Men with Beautiful Women sha? God help you All.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Performance At The Glo CAF Awards Elicits Commendations by bright007(f): 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hmm...about Juliet Ibrahim's performance at the GLO-CAF awards.. I will score her in two perspective...

Physically she killed the show with her beauty combined with her attire.

But at times during the show, she seemed verbally nervous ( remember when she didn't have anything to say apart from ulala..)...and sometimes during the show, she looked like a doll..just standing nervous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Performance At The Glo CAF Awards Elicits Commendations by BoroBian: 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
She tried sha
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Performance At The Glo CAF Awards Elicits Commendations by RockMaxi: 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
Guyman02:
Good performance from Juliet
Meanwhile why did NL not feature the Shiite video on their clash with the Army for a balanced report like the did to the one released by the Army?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMnzQbnogdk
AdaNri1:
Pretty. Curvy. A more chocolate complexion would have completed the 'African girl' persona. Me like sha

Which video, that cut and join video? The video that was edited to suit a purpose.

5 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Performance At The Glo CAF Awards Elicits Commendations by sirAmeh(m): 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
Observing in 3D!!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Performance At The Glo CAF Awards Elicits Commendations by Toeyoursea(m): 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
She did really well, except that she didn't turn her back wink

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Performance At The Glo CAF Awards Elicits Commendations by Jimbadly: 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
I see
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Performance At The Glo CAF Awards Elicits Commendations by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Performance At The Glo CAF Awards Elicits Commendations by TeamSimple(m): 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
My celebrity girlfriend kiss
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Performance At The Glo CAF Awards Elicits Commendations by good4all: 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
Our government should make French Language compulsory in all Nigerian schools afterall we are frontiered by French countries, CHAD, CAMEROON, REPUBLIC OF BENIN, NIGER ARE ALL FRANCOPHONE COUNTRIES. I can speak French l want to be more fluent in it I love that Language

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Performance At The Glo CAF Awards Elicits Commendations by trishapal(f): 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
I hope Nigerians remember that Juliet Ibrahim is not a Nigerian but Ghanaian... I love her all the way shocked

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Performance At The Glo CAF Awards Elicits Commendations by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
and that's somebody's wife sha? How can someone have it all: Hot Big sweet Y@nsh,cute face, sweet Lips, Deadly curves...Ah!

and I'm here toasting Dirty Dirty girls undecided
Dear Lord connect me with my own Juliet Ibrahim and I Promise I'll never Fornicate again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Performance At The Glo CAF Awards Elicits Commendations by Echelle(m): 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
She only succeeded in making me hornee embarassed
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Performance At The Glo CAF Awards Elicits Commendations by martineverest(m): 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
Couldn't stop watching her ' canoe' hips. Her French accent nailed it. She was overly romantic

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Performance At The Glo CAF Awards Elicits Commendations by bolex04(m): 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
She deserves an award...

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Performance At The Glo CAF Awards Elicits Commendations by passionate88: 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
grin angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Releases Accra To Lagos Mix Tape, Nigerians React (snapshots) / Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) / Ahneeka, Angel, Leo And Ifu Ennada At BBNaija Eviction Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.