Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Actress Laide Bakare, Her Hubby And Kids Lovely In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Laide Bakare, Her Hubby And Kids Lovely In New Photos (30436 Views)

Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] / Joseph Yobo's Wife Shows Off Their Cute Kids (lovely Photo) / Bovi’s Wife's Joint Birthday Cake For Her Hubby And Daughter (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Laide Bakare, Her Hubby And Kids Lovely In New Photos by samsonebenezer: 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
Woman wit money na wao.she no fit marry in age level na orobo wey in jontomos go small na in go marry .money worshipers
Re: Actress Laide Bakare, Her Hubby And Kids Lovely In New Photos by Aqudo: 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
bright007:
who Laide Bakare and her picture don help?

abeg leave trash for lawma

Is she not among the league of those husband snatchers? One thing I hate in their so called nollywood league is their sex scandals.
Re: Actress Laide Bakare, Her Hubby And Kids Lovely In New Photos by blackb2(m): 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
barlkeez:

smh.... i can see that you r a learner. And for your information, i purposely added the instagram link. If you need some coaching, holla @me
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Oya, come and teach me... Fake as$ BusyBodycheesy
Re: Actress Laide Bakare, Her Hubby And Kids Lovely In New Photos by Abdul2016: 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nice
Re: Actress Laide Bakare, Her Hubby And Kids Lovely In New Photos by danbrowndmf(m): 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
Bisjosh:

indeed it is smiley
let your fellow girls keep deceiving themselves that marriage is not part of Happinessgrin
Re: Actress Laide Bakare, Her Hubby And Kids Lovely In New Photos by Duchesskm(f): 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
Even after living with a man and having child for another man.
Thats is what makes them a celebrity.
Re: Actress Laide Bakare, Her Hubby And Kids Lovely In New Photos by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
Kool kids Beautiful wife Husband to caring

kilotuku?
Re: Actress Laide Bakare, Her Hubby And Kids Lovely In New Photos by idupaul: 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
StefanSalvatore:
Family is everything ah swear

Sufferman
Re: Actress Laide Bakare, Her Hubby And Kids Lovely In New Photos by tuna4servi(m): 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
See dere lik gorimapa head
Re: Actress Laide Bakare, Her Hubby And Kids Lovely In New Photos by xtervaganza(m): 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
Her husband is a criminal on the run and a fugitive

What's what celebrating about his big head?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okiki Afolayan Buys A New Car After His Wedding / Iyanya Forcefully Pushed Someone That Was “Slapping” Him With Money / Monalisa Chinda Visits Kirikiri Prison, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.