Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Senate And House Of Repsentative Should Remove Immunity Clause'' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate And House Of Repsentative Should Remove Immunity Clause'' (509 Views)

How Tribunal Sacked George Sekibo From Senate And Declared Andrew Uchendu Winner / Senate To Remove Immunity For President, Governors, Deputies / Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senate And House Of Repsentative Should Remove Immunity Clause'' by shadfoye: 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
My fellow Nigerians it would be considerate if IMMUNITY CLAUSE in the consitution of Nigeria can be removed to enjoy the fullest democracy as its being praticing in the Democratic settings of the developed countries .
I/We therefore urge our both houses of Nigeria chambers (House of Senate & Repsentative) to remove it with immediate alacrity so that War against Corruption can be Supported and brings the joy and advantages of Democracy to all rich and poor without being bias and to solidify our nuture nascent democracy.
Re: Senate And House Of Repsentative Should Remove Immunity Clause'' by lanwrex(m): 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
I guess u don't know what catastrophe dat will cause.. Before u type Pls think, think and think again
Re: Senate And House Of Repsentative Should Remove Immunity Clause'' by shadfoye: 2:01am On Jan 09, 2016
lanwrex:
I guess u don't know what catastrophe dat will cause.. Before u type Pls think, think and think again

Pls, u can tell me wot I dont know Or better still, wot exactly it will cause? Becos to me the so called our leaders mind their pockets how to loot public funds and not intrested on Nigerian voted them to power.
So please highlight me further wot will cause?

(1) (Reply)

What Saraki Said About The Missing Budget After A Private Meeting With Buhari / Those That Criticised Mbaka's Assasination Prophecy On Buhari Are Prime Suspect / Lai Mohammed Visits Arase, Requests 24hrs Police Protection For Broadcast Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.