Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,828,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

The Knife Doctors Removed From Cheek Of Woman Stabbed By Husband (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Knife Doctors Removed From Cheek Of Woman Stabbed By Husband (Pics) (59832 Views)

The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) / Woman Pours Boiling Water On A Girl In Imo, Flees With Husband (Pics) / Jilted Woman Stabbed Neighbour Who Taunted Her Over Broken Marriage (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Knife Doctors Removed From Cheek Of Woman Stabbed By Husband (Pics) by daveyjay(m): 11:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
iyatrustee:
See the animal sef!

Women should learn to report abusive relationships. He must have shown signs of his violent nature long before now

As if men are not tryinq too...women wey qet bad mouth pass devil, but dem no qet power shishi
Re: The Knife Doctors Removed From Cheek Of Woman Stabbed By Husband (Pics) by Jamsonille00(m): 11:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
Err.. ....This is ludicrous.. .totally inhumane

1 Like

Re: The Knife Doctors Removed From Cheek Of Woman Stabbed By Husband (Pics) by Tgold1(m): 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
END TiME STABBER..... END TiME BUTCHER.....
END TIME MARRIAGE

1 Like

Re: The Knife Doctors Removed From Cheek Of Woman Stabbed By Husband (Pics) by dapaiks: 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
iyatrustee:

Women dey try sha
Ah tell yhu, am nt suprised dat she survived doh women receiving longthings since d A.Ds
grin
Re: The Knife Doctors Removed From Cheek Of Woman Stabbed By Husband (Pics) by infogenius(m): 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
God really saved that woman.
That man looks like one that did
the stabbing.

I wish her speedy recovery.
Re: The Knife Doctors Removed From Cheek Of Woman Stabbed By Husband (Pics) by tellwisdom: 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
I even think sey na cutlass. So na this table knifemake her lie for bed like dead woman?? ..**Chews chin chin profusely** undecided
Re: The Knife Doctors Removed From Cheek Of Woman Stabbed By Husband (Pics) by safo99(m): 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
All ya ladies bfor u settle down wit a man.. Pls study d dude very well.. Self control is very very important..make sure he's not a wolf in human form.. And ladies u guys shud take it easy, sometimes u guys can be very annoying.. Very provocative .. For where dis dey sha devil na saint.. Devil go give am kerosene and matches say mk e go create e own hell..

2 Likes

Re: The Knife Doctors Removed From Cheek Of Woman Stabbed By Husband (Pics) by Dbrainiac1(m): 11:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
Re: The Knife Doctors Removed From Cheek Of Woman Stabbed By Husband (Pics) by Alove1(m): 11:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
Going by what I read everyday on NL, this marriage thingy is getting less and less attractive by the day.

1 Like

Re: The Knife Doctors Removed From Cheek Of Woman Stabbed By Husband (Pics) by Sytasteme(m): 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
lalalah, God pls save generation
Re: The Knife Doctors Removed From Cheek Of Woman Stabbed By Husband (Pics) by Sytasteme(m): 11:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
lalalah, God pls save this generation
Re: The Knife Doctors Removed From Cheek Of Woman Stabbed By Husband (Pics) by smileyz16(m): 11:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
i sure sau d guy na ibadan..dem sabi butcher like
Re: The Knife Doctors Removed From Cheek Of Woman Stabbed By Husband (Pics) by Trinxzy(m): 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
the man looks like someone who just got ripped off
Re: The Knife Doctors Removed From Cheek Of Woman Stabbed By Husband (Pics) by Sytasteme(m): 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
men, God loves this woman!
Re: The Knife Doctors Removed From Cheek Of Woman Stabbed By Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hol'up nigga,hol'up

Wetin this fresh ajeboish woman dey do with this skelewu looking man undecided
Re: The Knife Doctors Removed From Cheek Of Woman Stabbed By Husband (Pics) by martineverest(m): 11:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
This woman use to be the love of his life..
There are several ways of punishing a woman without raising your hands on her.
The Somalian looking man should be jailed for life.
Heartless man!
Re: The Knife Doctors Removed From Cheek Of Woman Stabbed By Husband (Pics) by paloncy: 11:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
Suyar #baastard#
Re: The Knife Doctors Removed From Cheek Of Woman Stabbed By Husband (Pics) by missyadorable(f): 11:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
sinaj:
Is it dat he never loved her?

Wot did d poor woman commit to deserve diz sad

Smh for Wolves in human form angry

Love? Btw man and woman 16 years into the new millenium? You must be kidding me.No man loves a woman and no woman loves a man.All na wash
Re: The Knife Doctors Removed From Cheek Of Woman Stabbed By Husband (Pics) by Topsyvic(f): 11:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
cartoonday:
JEHOVAH!!!!!
mimo wink

1 Like

Re: The Knife Doctors Removed From Cheek Of Woman Stabbed By Husband (Pics) by linearity: 2:07am On Jan 09, 2016
Vision2045:
People of today judge so fast ..nobody care to even look at it from the husbands angle ...he said he was trying to save her from suicide.
am so sure the lady current state won't have afforded the chance to explain what really happened.. Above all I wish her speedy recovery
Tell me you don't believe that. How many people who want to commit knife themselves through the jaw?

If it were on the stomach or the heart, then it will be plausible, but through the jaw and at that height and angle? It is impossible.
Re: The Knife Doctors Removed From Cheek Of Woman Stabbed By Husband (Pics) by bany88(m): 3:26am On Jan 09, 2016
Send him to hell that's where he belongs
Re: The Knife Doctors Removed From Cheek Of Woman Stabbed By Husband (Pics) by mamagee3(f): 3:34am On Jan 09, 2016
I hope she's okay. . .
Re: The Knife Doctors Removed From Cheek Of Woman Stabbed By Husband (Pics) by Olasco93: 3:57am On Jan 09, 2016
And he told her:
He Love her from the bottom of his heart in sickness and in health and he turned out to be the sickness himself.
See the way anger can have complete dominion/control over some hot tempered folks. I wish her quick recovery in Jesus Name!
No wonder that/those Kenyan girl(s) said "Nigerian men are the most Romantic in Africa and the Wisest too. Am begining to see genuine reasons why they are Attracted to us for no just course...
Re: The Knife Doctors Removed From Cheek Of Woman Stabbed By Husband (Pics) by princeade86(m): 4:10am On Jan 09, 2016
NA WA O.
Re: The Knife Doctors Removed From Cheek Of Woman Stabbed By Husband (Pics) by IamThrive(m): 4:44am On Jan 09, 2016
That's why I still call on people to be so observant; the observant I mean is not like a security man at his post at night but study the person you want to marry. There is a huge difference between True love Marriage and Manage marriage.

Man is not god, I pray that God will give us our rightful personal person so that the unnecessary fear about marriage will be forgotten for life in Jesus name,Amen!
Re: The Knife Doctors Removed From Cheek Of Woman Stabbed By Husband (Pics) by Orangina(m): 5:18am On Jan 09, 2016
Oh my Christ! I just do not understand, were this world is heading to.
Re: The Knife Doctors Removed From Cheek Of Woman Stabbed By Husband (Pics) by seaga: 5:36am On Jan 09, 2016
Speechless3:
He should rot in jail. Bastard.

I mean really. ..
Re: The Knife Doctors Removed From Cheek Of Woman Stabbed By Husband (Pics) by suny247: 6:05am On Jan 09, 2016
you guys should read the post well b4 commenting. the guy said he was trying to stop her from committing suicide.
Re: The Knife Doctors Removed From Cheek Of Woman Stabbed By Husband (Pics) by Amberon: 6:16am On Jan 09, 2016
what is bad is bad. There is no justification for doing such evil. The man stabbed her, which is evident from the picture, he couldn't have been trying to prevent her from suicide because she also sustained injuries in her thighs and abdomen.
godoluwa:
no comment till we hear the wife part of the story. COUUUURRRRRRT!!!
Re: The Knife Doctors Removed From Cheek Of Woman Stabbed By Husband (Pics) by Amberon: 6:19am On Jan 09, 2016
Clearly the man is wrong. Suicide?? that's obviously a cover up. I'm sure he wished her death so that she won't be alive to defend this case in court. You also know sustained injuries in her thighs and abdomen right?

suicide indeed.
Vision2045:
People of today judge so fast ..nobody care to even look at it from the husbands angle ...he said he was trying to save her from suicide.
am so sure the lady current state won't have afforded the chance to explain what really happened.. Above all I wish her speedy recovery
Re: The Knife Doctors Removed From Cheek Of Woman Stabbed By Husband (Pics) by vault(m): 6:28am On Jan 09, 2016
he should be locked up in a room with à madman

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos / Killers Of The Sales Girl In Ughelli Caught And Mobbed To Death / LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.