Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Boyelayefa Debekeme, Alari, Tobiyei Attacked By Thugs In Bayelsa today (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boyelayefa Debekeme, Alari, Tobiyei Attacked By Thugs In Bayelsa today (Pics) (31571 Views)

Eddy James Onajite Beaten And Stripped By Thugs In Delta State (Photos) / Photos Of Ofinjite Amachree That Was Burnt By Thugs In Rivers / Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyelayefa Debekeme, Alari, Tobiyei Attacked By Thugs In Bayelsa today (Pics) by Austin4lif: 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
APC killing our democracy. In the long run, there be a military coup to oust Mr Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Boyelayefa Debekeme, Alari, Tobiyei Attacked By Thugs In Bayelsa today (Pics) by Pidggin(f): 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
APC will destroy this country soon
Re: Boyelayefa Debekeme, Alari, Tobiyei Attacked By Thugs In Bayelsa today (Pics) by ogmaskman: 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
Tinubutoto:
apc should be ready to murder 1/2 of the total population in Bayelsa because they can never, I repeat never win Bayelsa election. if they like they should make Tinubu the INEC chairman.

You need to understand how elections play out in bayelsa state. Everybody is connected to govt one way or another. Trust me it's not about pdp and APC but the individuals involved. As small as bayelsa state with all the money they make Monthly the state is still the most backward in Nigeria. Unfortunately for bayelsans they are presented with 2 devils. Dickson is bad but Silva is worse.
Re: Boyelayefa Debekeme, Alari, Tobiyei Attacked By Thugs In Bayelsa today (Pics) by deking(m): 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
Tinubutoto:
apc should be ready to murder 1/2 of the total population in Bayelsa because they can never, I repeat never win Bayelsa election. if they like they should make Tinubu the INEC chairman.

This is not about APC. This is more about the attitude of people generally. It seems some people and regions of Nigeria favour violence in simple matters.

Looking at the desperation and the violence this election has generated, I must say GEJ was really a rare gem from Bayelsa.

1 Like

Re: Boyelayefa Debekeme, Alari, Tobiyei Attacked By Thugs In Bayelsa today (Pics) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
Look at their ugly faces..I am just tired of my state and this madness..no development yet they are fighting to rule the backward state..I Don tire abeg..I give up
Re: Boyelayefa Debekeme, Alari, Tobiyei Attacked By Thugs In Bayelsa today (Pics) by gp6liveth(m): 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
No matter the blood shed APC will never win. Its Boye and my uncle Tobuyei they have to matchete this time. Sylva ur days are numbered. Even federal might will not save u let alone ur militant Ogunboss, Africa and the rest.
Re: Boyelayefa Debekeme, Alari, Tobiyei Attacked By Thugs In Bayelsa today (Pics) by ogmaskman: 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
Pidggin:
APC will destroy this country soon

Is pdp better? These so called militants were empowered by Jonathan and the pdp. Many of them are only being used by Silva because they the same pple. In rivers state for I stance, militants have taking over the political space. It is the same thing happening in bayelsa. I still believe Dickson will win but let's see how pans out.
Re: Boyelayefa Debekeme, Alari, Tobiyei Attacked By Thugs In Bayelsa today (Pics) by Pidggin(f): 8:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
ogmaskman:

Is pdp better? These so called militants were empowered by Jonathan and the pdp. Many of them are only being used by Silva because they the same pple. In rivers state for I stance, militants have taking over the political space. It is the same thing happening in bayelsa. I still believe Dickson will win but let's see how pans out.

Must you mention GEJ in this?
Re: Boyelayefa Debekeme, Alari, Tobiyei Attacked By Thugs In Bayelsa today (Pics) by tommykiwi(m): 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
baralatie:
Dickson go win sha!
Dat one na two sure for Baba Ijebu and also surebet for Nairabet if Na Barca vs Granada match!
Re: Boyelayefa Debekeme, Alari, Tobiyei Attacked By Thugs In Bayelsa today (Pics) by lielbree: 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
Bayelsa make ona sofrey o. Live no get duplicate o.
Youths be warmed!
Re: Boyelayefa Debekeme, Alari, Tobiyei Attacked By Thugs In Bayelsa today (Pics) by advocates: 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
Scam! This story is nothing but hoax. Dickson is setting his thugs against each other to paint Silva in a bad light. All attempt to discredit Silva is well known and documented. His comments over the past days leading to the Southern Ijaw supplementary election is nothing short of a desperate man truing to bully his way to remain Governor.

A man who cannot point to one single developmental project in southern ijaw deserve no reason to expect any vote there. He thinks he can ride on the back of late Alam and Goodluck to victory. Only a sour loser will go about saying, the number of accredited voters are not up to 70 for Silva to triumph.

When the election is over, he should be probe for rearming and bringing back militants to the creek.
Re: Boyelayefa Debekeme, Alari, Tobiyei Attacked By Thugs In Bayelsa today (Pics) by Asiri1991: 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
I will never participate in this re-run. I am not the only Nigerian youth. 27th of March, I slept on floor for Bayelsans. On April 11th, I eccaped death in the hands of Otuedu PDP and LABOUR boys. The worse was on June during Ogbia re-run where the boys removed the pipe that supplied fuel to our boat engine and we were left afloat on a boundless sea. December was a shooting carnival at Nembe. Now, my name is on the list again for Southern Ijaw. Sorry to disappoint them, I am already in my village in Ebonyi. Besides, I am no longer a corps member. Why must I be shortlisted for every election in Bayelsa. I can do any other thing, even sucide, but not Souther Ijaw re-run.
Re: Boyelayefa Debekeme, Alari, Tobiyei Attacked By Thugs In Bayelsa today (Pics) by RALPHOW(m): 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
WHY ARE THESE BAYELSA SO VIOLENT
VERY DISGRACEFUL
Re: Boyelayefa Debekeme, Alari, Tobiyei Attacked By Thugs In Bayelsa today (Pics) by Vikky014(f): 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
This is jst wht i hate about politics
Re: Boyelayefa Debekeme, Alari, Tobiyei Attacked By Thugs In Bayelsa today (Pics) by emmykk(m): 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
Graphic is nolonger graphic in the eyes of the evil once again.may u be that situation the year
Re: Boyelayefa Debekeme, Alari, Tobiyei Attacked By Thugs In Bayelsa today (Pics) by ogmaskman: 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
Pidggin:

Must you mention GEJ in this?

Not vex, just trying to put the records straight.
Re: Boyelayefa Debekeme, Alari, Tobiyei Attacked By Thugs In Bayelsa today (Pics) by ozoemenafn: 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
It is a shame that APC since they came to power has not been able to conduct a free, fair and violent free election in a state. One would then wonder what a general election under their watch would look like. Owing to these obscure and pandemonium situation upon which they conduct elections one could not help but ask the kind of change they are preaching to the masses.

1 Like

Re: Boyelayefa Debekeme, Alari, Tobiyei Attacked By Thugs In Bayelsa today (Pics) by awoluyi(m): 6:12am On Jan 09, 2016
The elders of SS should advise the youths to stop the blood "they are sharing".
Re: Boyelayefa Debekeme, Alari, Tobiyei Attacked By Thugs In Bayelsa today (Pics) by djkall(m): 9:28am On Jan 09, 2016
APC thugs went to the lodge to attack them. It was not a fight that broke out
Re: Boyelayefa Debekeme, Alari, Tobiyei Attacked By Thugs In Bayelsa today (Pics) by Tinubutoto: 10:09am On Jan 09, 2016
deking:

This is not about APC. This is more about the attitude of people generally. It seems some people and regions of Nigeria favour violence in simple matters.

Looking at the desperation and the violence this election has generated, I must say GEJ was really a rare gem from Bayelsa.
It has everything do to do with Apc, they never listened to Oshiomhole. Sylva disqualified to run for the 2012 Bayelsa election because of his violent and blood sucking nature and he repeated that in busted apc primary where a sitting governor, Oshimhole has to run for his dear life
Re: Boyelayefa Debekeme, Alari, Tobiyei Attacked By Thugs In Bayelsa today (Pics) by djkall(m): 10:12am On Jan 09, 2016
advocates:
Scam! This story is nothing but hoax. Dickson is setting his thugs against each other to paint Silva in a bad light. All attempt to discredit Silva is well known and documented. His comments over the past days leading to the Southern Ijaw supplementary election is nothing short of a desperate man truing to bully his way to remain Governor.

A man who cannot point to one single developmental project in southern ijaw deserve no reason to expect any vote there. He thinks he can ride on the back of late Alam and Goodluck to victory. Only a sour loser will go about saying, the number of accredited voters are not up to 70 for Silva to triumph.

When the election is over, he should be probe for rearming and bringing back militants to the creek.

You are an animal, I wonder which plannet u came from. You mean Dickson did not see anybody to set thugs against but to his LGA chairman, SSA and a former speaker of the state state house of assembly. As for developmental projects, the tombia amassoma road that sylva could not rehabilitate for fives years, Dickson did it for just two months. The toru-ebeni bridge that sylva could not pay setraco consruct, Dickson has finish it, toru-ebeni now has access road to state capital. Light that sylva could not brought to Niger Delta University. Dickson has brought light to amassoma long ago. I speak of these ones because they are in my area. Ofcourse you won't tell me nothing is happing in the LGA HQTR. I heard road construction is ongoing to the LGA HQTR. Please don't mislead the public through your bias and sentimental.
Re: Boyelayefa Debekeme, Alari, Tobiyei Attacked By Thugs In Bayelsa today (Pics) by Tinubutoto: 10:17am On Jan 09, 2016
djkall:
You are an animal, I wonder which plannet u came from. You mean Dickson did not see anybody to set thugs against but to his LGA chairman, SSA and a former speaker of the state state house of assembly. As for developmental projects, the tombia amassoma road that sylva could not rehabilitate for fives years, Dickson did it for just two months. The toru-ebeni bridge that sylva could not pay setraco consruct, Dickson has finish it, toru-ebeni now has access road to state capital. Light that sylva could not brought to Niger Delta University. Dickson has brought light to amassoma long ago. I speak of these ones because they are in my area. Ofcourse you won't tell me nothing is happing in the LGA HQTR. I heard road construction is ongoing to the LGA HQTR. Please don't mislead the public through your bias and sentimental.
U r making me angry, why replying that political flirt and ungrateful fellow? who knows if he is one of those Vikings members being fronted by Sylva
Re: Boyelayefa Debekeme, Alari, Tobiyei Attacked By Thugs In Bayelsa today (Pics) by advocates: 10:25am On Jan 09, 2016
djkall:
Such a pity you resorted to insult. That bridge Dickson built that leads to no where remain the only legacy he will leave behind after the several billions he collected as allocation. You Bayelsians are only interested in thuggery and collecting stipends from politicians, no wonder the state remains the way it is.

If all you cited are all there is, I pity anyone in southern ijaw who will cast a single vote for Dickson.
Re: Boyelayefa Debekeme, Alari, Tobiyei Attacked By Thugs In Bayelsa today (Pics) by Tinubutoto: 10:29am On Jan 09, 2016
advocates:
Such a pity you resorted to insult. That bridge Dickson built that leads to no where remain the only legacy he will leave behind after the several billions he collected as allocation. You Bayelsians are only interested in thuggery and collecting stipends from politicians, no wonder the state remains the way it is.

If all you cited are all there is, I pity anyone in southern ijaw who will cast a single vote for Dickson.
please name one legacy of Sylva apart from promoting cultism in bayelsa? come to think of it, why did Sylva abandon the NDU library project for the 5yrs he was d governor? pls also name 1 project of sylva Amassoma

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Burst IPOB/ESN Major Firearms And Drone Factory In Delta (Pics) / Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 / "Nigerian Lawmakers In Sexual Misconduct" - Entwistle, US Ambassador To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.