Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

The Diff Btw An American Fb Post Vs Naija Fb Post - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Diff Btw An American Fb Post Vs Naija Fb Post (654 Views)

Difference BTW An American FB Post And A Nigerian FB Post / Oyibo Girls Vs Naija Girls On Whatsapp. / Foreign Girl Vs Naija Guy, Who Killed It (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Diff Btw An American Fb Post Vs Naija Fb Post by safo99(m): 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN AMERICAN FACEBOOK POST AND A NIGERIAN FACEBOOK POST AMERICAN FACEBOOK POST: ANGELA GRANT’S POST: - I love my husband so much and I can do anything to please him. But I am also lusting after his older brother, what should I do folks? COMMENTS: William Hale: I think you need to talk to your husband about it because marriage is all about communication. Vanessa Drinkwater: Oh dear! I have been in your shoes before. I had to wake up and face the fact that I am married. Sophia Woods- Talk to you husband and ask him to do the things you find attractive in his brother. That ought to save the marriage. Tracy Bamby: Awwwww love….Get yourself a nice cuppa tea… it’ll sooth away that burning ache you feel for his brother…oh and don’t forget to watch Oprah later…*huggz hun* NOW CHECK OUT THE NIGERIAN POST RAMAOTU IDEMUDIA’S POST: I live with my husband and two daughters...anytime my brother in-law comes to visit, I feel the urge to be with him instead. I need advice please. COMMENTS Titilayo Kurukere: Ashawo !…no wonder you can’t even give the poor man a son…so so daughters *mtcheew* Damilola Gbadamosi : Oloshi leleyi, your brother in-law ke Amaka Ede: You are a disgrace to your family and all women. May his tin get stuck in ur tin, JEZEBEL! Bornboy The Bigboy: You are just too cute. I love u, my BB pin is 22AA22BBC…please add me so that I can take care of you when my containers arrive from high and low seas…bebi leave ya husband lemme show you the life! Mohamadu Bello: This is all President GEJ’s fault Ekaite Akpan: @ Mohamadu, YOU ARE MAD...IT IS BUHARI’S FAULT… YOU HE-GOAT! In fact, I don’t even know why I am toking to you sef…..ILLITERATE! Mr Smith (Confused American on the friends list): Huh? Student: Has ASUU strike been called off? Prophet paul: The bible says in ‘fallopian’ chapter 2 verse tatee… thou shall not look at ya husband’s brothers with lust. Repent my sister. Aminu Megida: May Allah forgive u Aishatu Yaya: It’s not ya fault….shey, is the man that decided to put ring on ya finger…. there are plenty good women around but he decided to choose you…uselessojuk okoro. Adebiyi Ojo: Abeg, is anyone coming to London?….I need someone to bring me some crayfish, its urgent. Patrick Obahiagbon: The enormity of this crinkun crankun will bring about Armageddonrial end to the fiscal polistikum edificacy of the I do…. I don’t of the marriage.
Re: The Diff Btw An American Fb Post Vs Naija Fb Post by osesology(m): 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hehehehehe! thats naija for you.

(1) (Reply)

How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity.. / Dropping Money In Public (social Experiment) / Fun: Lastma Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.