Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,516 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Akwa Ibom APC Rally To Honour Victims Of 2015 Elections (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom APC Rally To Honour Victims Of 2015 Elections (Pics) (18042 Views)

Policemen Abort Rally To Remember Murder Of Shiites By Soldiers In Zaria(Pics) / IPOB Shows Their Own Soldiers That Will Stop Elections PICS - VIDEOS / Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Rally To Honour Victims Of 2015 Elections (Pics) by amarachi06(f): 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
some people will use this as a reference point with only four canopies

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Rally To Honour Victims Of 2015 Elections (Pics) by johnPollock(m): 9:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
bunch of opportunist....anyway I stand for my benefit.
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Rally To Honour Victims Of 2015 Elections (Pics) by chichriso: 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
In short i dont know what to call these people so that Seun and his team will not ban me again.

what impression is APC trying to create in this country.

This is no more the way democratic state should behave.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Rally To Honour Victims Of 2015 Elections (Pics) by nafada2: 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
It will be bad if nigeria becomes a one party state. we need opposition to have a democratic balance.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Rally To Honour Victims Of 2015 Elections (Pics) by Lawsimon(m): 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
Udom should start parking his bags and use night bus to lagos ASAP
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Rally To Honour Victims Of 2015 Elections (Pics) by tempest01(m): 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
You people are joking...If APC thinks they will win elections in Akwaibom, they are living a fairy tale.

If umana likes he should use all the sss, npf to rig, we will resist.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Rally To Honour Victims Of 2015 Elections (Pics) by zingov: 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
De tin pain am well well watch ur blood pressure n tk am easy
anytexy:
Mtcheeeew. Arrant nonsense.
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Rally To Honour Victims Of 2015 Elections (Pics) by dustmalik: 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
chichriso:
In short i dont know what to call these people so that Seun and his team will not ban me again.

what impression is APC trying to create in this country.

This is no more the way democratic state should behave.

What part of this is paining you?
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Rally To Honour Victims Of 2015 Elections (Pics) by Marcelinho(m): 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
OP u can actually do better than bring the old pix here.....thanks

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Rally To Honour Victims Of 2015 Elections (Pics) by Seun360(m): 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
Teddeebear:
i can't wait to see how akwa ibomites will sell their future on sentimental grounds,

hahaha

can't wait to see Tinubu become a landlord of Akwa ibom

hahaha

i can't wait to see yorubas take over the companies that are coming to the state and indigenes will be cleaners and sales boys and girls

hahaha
Is that all what you've got?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Rally To Honour Victims Of 2015 Elections (Pics) by Seun360(m): 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
tempest01:
You people are joking...If APC thinks they will win elections in Akwaibom, they are living a fairy tale.

If umana likes he should use all the sss, npf to rig, we will resist.

From an Annang boy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Rally To Honour Victims Of 2015 Elections (Pics) by Wizlove(m): 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ask yourself this question: how many in the crowd are registered voters. Pdp should not be intimidated by the crowd.
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Rally To Honour Victims Of 2015 Elections (Pics) by Seun360(m): 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
Wizlove:
Ask yourself this question: how many in the crowd are registered voters. Pdp should not be intimidated by the crowd.

It seems you don't know Akwa Ibomites. If you randomly select 10 people, 9 of them have PVC.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Rally To Honour Victims Of 2015 Elections (Pics) by Wizlove(m): 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
Seun360:

In case you don't know, that is the sentiment behind the rerun. grin.
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Rally To Honour Victims Of 2015 Elections (Pics) by Wizlove(m): 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
Seun360:

It seems you don't know Akwa Ibomites. If you randomly select 10 people, 9 of them have PVC.
you can't tell me want I know very well. Take your mind back to the main election day you will understand. That crowd is just hired crowd. This January people need money and the mugus are willing to pay.
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Rally To Honour Victims Of 2015 Elections (Pics) by Kjking(m): 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
We don't need that empty change.... this constant light I'm enjoying now is not the hand work of a change

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Rally To Honour Victims Of 2015 Elections (Pics) by Teddeebear: 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
Seun360:
yellobas won't be happy with this
hahaha

geraraheree, bigots
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Rally To Honour Victims Of 2015 Elections (Pics) by Teddeebear: 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
Wizlove:
its gonna be tough, the people have been brainwashed by propaganda and sentiments

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Rally To Honour Victims Of 2015 Elections (Pics) by diczo(m): 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
Crowd that will produce a lot of void votes.Let them keep making noise. PDP be doing their grass root mobilisation.PDP all the way.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Rally To Honour Victims Of 2015 Elections (Pics) by gebest: 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
so u mean all these population are for apc, great, then pdp please take heart.
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Rally To Honour Victims Of 2015 Elections (Pics) by Wizlove(m): 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
Teddeebear:
its gonna be tough, the people have been brainwashed by propaganda and sentiments
we watching. With the kind of change we are experiencing at the federal level,for more than eight months not one person can be convicted. The people are wiser now.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Rally To Honour Victims Of 2015 Elections (Pics) by Teddeebear: 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
Wizlove:
we watching. With the kind of change we are experiencing at the federal level,for more than eight months not one person can be convicted. The people are wiser now.
i visited the state, the people of uyo are biased, not that They don't like udom, just the sentiment of Godswill, every one knows Umana is a thief and a very wicked fellow, who has been in government since 1999
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Rally To Honour Victims Of 2015 Elections (Pics) by nellyelitz(m): 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
Thunder fire you! Trying to show urself here. IT WAS A RECEPTION Organized for Umana Umana the APC guber candidate and Thanksgiving for the victory at the tribunal. I wonder if u were even at the venue.
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Rally To Honour Victims Of 2015 Elections (Pics) by Wizlove(m): 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
Teddeebear:
i visited the state, the people of uyo are biased, not that They don't like udom, just the sentiment of Godswill, every one knows Umana is a thief and a very wicked fellow, who has been in government since 1999
Let him keep spending the money he piled up for long time now.
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Rally To Honour Victims Of 2015 Elections (Pics) by tempest01(m): 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
Seun360:

From an Annang boy!

Eket boy
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Rally To Honour Victims Of 2015 Elections (Pics) by tempest01(m): 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
Wizlove:

Is that one crowd? If Udom wants to call for crowd right about now, the uyo folks blindly following someone from their senatorial district will be outnumbered vote for vote
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Rally To Honour Victims Of 2015 Elections (Pics) by emmalexabl(m): 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
Believe it or not.,more than half of that population will still vote pdp at the reruns..

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Rally To Honour Victims Of 2015 Elections (Pics) by Moderation: 11:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
If you are observant enough you will notice that in Apc rally those without broom won those who claim to be broom members.
Leave it Akwa Ibom is PDP and PDP is Akwa Ibom.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Rally To Honour Victims Of 2015 Elections (Pics) by Tinubutoto: 12:03am On Jan 09, 2016
naijaguy77:
More pics...

Ex PDP big wigs abandon Akpabio and co, welcomed to APC:

Ex PDP Chairman - Chief Otu Ita Otoyo, Senator Aloysius Etuk, Hon. Eseme Eyibo, Hon. Patty Etteteh, all dump PDP for APC.

The PDP ship in Akwa Ibom is sinking...

just the way they dumped pdp in bayelsa before the election but none of the defectors was able to win his or her local government

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Rally To Honour Victims Of 2015 Elections (Pics) by hmuhammad(m): 4:39am On Jan 09, 2016
looseweight:
PDP=APC
someone is singing a different song here
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Rally To Honour Victims Of 2015 Elections (Pics) by etenyong(m): 5:22am On Jan 09, 2016
Teddeebear:
i can't wait to see how akwa ibomites will sell their future on sentimental grounds,

hahaha

can't wait to see Tinubu become a landlord of Akwa ibom

hahaha

i can't wait to see yorubas take over the companies that are coming to the state and indigenes will be cleaners and sales boys and girls

hahaha

I had heard this kind of stories even b4 2015 general election. I think everyone in NIgeria has grown pass this not knowing that u r still behind. We r no more in d era of sentiment. PDP is dead. Think wisely.
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Rally To Honour Victims Of 2015 Elections (Pics) by Teddeebear: 5:43am On Jan 09, 2016
etenyong:

I had heard this kind of stories even b4 2015 general election. I think everyone in NIgeria has grown pass this not knowing that u r still behind. We r no more in d era of sentiment. PDP is dead. Think wisely.
lol, wetin concern me with Pdp, its obvious you follow apc with hope of wat you will gain from the few connections you have, hahaha

well, you guys can turn Nigeria to one party state, i don't care …

mark my words, what you will gain will not sustain just generation,

i have seen the change in Umana, hahaha

no time to argue with you, your statement speaks volumes

if someone asks you why APc or umana, your reply is obviously "pdp is dead "

I'll ignore you, if umana wins and APC takes over the state, your woes just multiplied

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out / Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. / Ondo Forests: Afenifere Hails Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.