Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

How To Fix 'can't Connect To Camera' Iish On Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Fix 'can't Connect To Camera' Iish On Android (3154 Views)

My Tecno H6 Says "Can't Connect To Camera" Please Help. / Two Simple Methods To Fix Android Camera Error (can't Connect To The Camera) / Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix 'can't Connect To Camera' Iish On Android by Slimszy: 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
Stumbled on a youtube video on a search for a solution on how to fix camera problem on my phone....
Download 'go flashlight' on googleplay or via this link http://www.appsapk.com/go-flashlight/
Install it, launch app and your flashlight will switch on...
Minimize the go flashlight app and launch your camera app or any third party camera app you use...and you realize the problem is fixed and your camera now works well...
It works..
Repeat this process when you encounter such problem

(1) (Reply)

My Bad Experience Using An Itel Phone / Free Roaming Now In Nigeria And You Can Roam Free Worldwide{success-mobile} / How To Permanently Destroy My Samsung 20 Ultra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.