Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,527 members, 7,837,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Senator Uche Ekwunife Defects To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Uche Ekwunife Defects To APC (3665 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Kicked Out Of APC Primaries (Snapshot) / Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC / Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Defects To APC by petrov10: 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
b1tch
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Defects To APC by Mizbaby(f): 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
amacastel:
Am not surprise she is an overall prostitude both bodily and politically. From destroying ex gov mbadinuju AC to PDP from PDP to PPA to LP from APGA then back to PDP now she is in APC Uche ekwunife na wa for u power is not by force God has bless u pls be contended

It is your mother that is a prostitute. Your entire female generation will be prostitutes. You open your stinking mouth to call somebody's mother a prostitute. Tell your wretched mother that I said she is a bloody prostitute and wh**re. Idiot!
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Defects To APC by Mizbaby(f): 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
petrov10:
b1tch

And you are the son of a b*tch
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Defects To APC by ZUBY77(m): 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nigeria gives birth to another saint. No black spot. She is in heaven now. Clowns.

1 Like

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Defects To APC by Mizbaby(f): 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
ozoigbondu:
If I didn't vote for Ngige in APC it is this Shameless prostitute that I will vote for

Congratulations to Victor umeh on his impending flawless victory

You just called your poverty stricken mother a prostitute
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Defects To APC by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ehya congratulations to victor umeh..This is an easy pass
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Defects To APC by petrov10: 5:35am On Jan 09, 2016
Mizbaby:

And you are the son of a b*tch
pls out of my way before I maul you. you suck different dicks this senator humps diff parties
little wonder ure out defending her birds of the same feather + ur mama all b1tches
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Defects To APC by Mizbaby(f): 6:48am On Jan 09, 2016
petrov10:
pls out of my way before I maul you. you suck different dicks this senator humps diff parties
little wonder ure out defending her birds of the same feather + ur mama all b1tches

You are a jobless riff raff. I see underachieving men like you everyday, so intimidated when they see ambitious women that they call them all sorts of names, lol. Well, guess what? every woman cannot be like your spineless mother in the village who I'm sure (if you check well) had to sleep with men to train you since she was too dumb to do anything else.

Uche Ekwunife pursues her career with the same vigour as any man so she has my respect. How many politicians do not crosscarpet these days, from Rochas Okorocha to Orji Uzor Kalu. Even Dora Akunyili left PDP to contest under APGA because it was on ground at that moment. Abi what of Soludo? Please shut up your mouth and don't make her case an exception. I know her personally, that woman is on her feet 24 hours a day. I dope my hat for her.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Defects To APC by petrov10: 9:23am On Jan 09, 2016
Mizbaby:

You are a jobless riff raff. I see underachieving men like you everyday, so intimidated when they see ambitious women that they call them all sorts of names, lol. Well, guess what? every woman cannot be like your spineless mother in the village who I'm sure (if you check well) had to sleep with men to train you since she was too dumb to do anything else.

Uche Ekwunife pursues her career with the same vigour as any man so she has my respect. How many politicians do not crosscarpet these days, from Rochas Okorocha to Orji Uzor Kalu. Even Dora Akunyili left PDP to contest under APGA because it was on ground at that moment. Abi what of Soludo? Please shut up your mouth and don't make her case an exception. I know her personally, that woman is on her feet 24 hours a day. I dope my hat for her.
atiku is referred to as a political prostitute I see no reason why you should be crying more than the bereaved I called her a b1tch in the context of politics and you drove after me like you want to kidnap me.....I'm not interested in insulting anybody pls just carry your wahala go don't quote me again

1 Like

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Defects To APC by obidr(m): 12:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
Senator Uche Ekwunife is one who has done meritoriously well in representing her people. Please go through her antecedents in both the House of Reps and her short stint in the Senate and you will totally agree with me that she has given valid representation. I have gone through several comments deriding her on the decision to defect to the APC but before we pass judgement, let's honestly answer the following pertinent questions : Why was her victory cancelled on the grounds of irregularities with the primaries, while thesame primaries which produced Oduah Stella, Andy Utah and other legislators where upheld at the courts? Why is Victor Umeh insisting that she must not be allowed to participate in the fresh elections? Why is the Anambara State government jittery over her rising political profile and achievements even when the people of Anambara have benefitted from her hard work? Why is Victor Umeh kicking against her contesting on any political platform even when he claims he won the last election? Why is the Anambara State PDP chapter sluggish in conducting primaries even when the main rival party had started intensive campaigns for their flagbearer? Why is her gender as a woman always used as a campaign tool against her by Victor Umeh and APGA ? If you can honestly answer these questions, you will agree with me that the forthcoming elections in Anambara Central is not about party but the individual with the best track record and love for the people in the senatorial zone. The treachery and greed of Victor Umeh is legendary and every Anambarian is aware of it.The era of crying at Ojukwu's grave site, gender bias and judicial manipulation while enriching his pockets must come to an end. Should uche ekwunife sit down, keep quiet and allow herself to be schemed out by people both within and outside the party after financial inducements by a state government that had shown that it lacks financial accountability? Igbos must spread their interests, so we stop crying of marginalization. Let's empower with our votes those who will empower us with valid representation. As for me I shall vote Uche Ekwunife under any political platform. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Defects To APC by amacastel: 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
Mizbaby:

It is your mother that is a prostitute. Your entire female generation will be prostitutes. You open your stinking mouth to call somebody's mother a prostitute. Tell your wretched mother that I said she is a bloody prostitute and wh**re. Idiot!

Why are u crying foul Uche being a mother or a rich woman politician doesn't mean she is a woman of integrity or she doesn't sleep around.
She has being a desperado from her days as a banker with standard trust bank that most big boys in OSHA main market Bleep her till she was made a manager in d bank b4 she start with mbadinuju who made her wot she is today by liquidating him to the poorest ex gov in d country. I hope she is not ur role model if she is then I pity ur future husband
Wot ur relationship wit her are u 1 of her lesbian pet in awka, ABJ or Lagos, we have women of integrity in all works of live in NIGERIA ranging from Dora, Ngozi okonjo, Virgy Etiaba,Arunne oteh, Linda ikeji, Uzonna Amobi CTO Mtn nig, etc have u eva seen anybody call them LovePeddler, bitch or any derogatory name. pls pick any of them as ur role model for ur generation sake, Nobody is a saint but pls don't be known with desperation is a terrible trait. I Will be a grt woman in future but not desperate like Ekwunife. Thanks. God bless
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Defects To APC by Mizbaby(f): 11:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
amacastel:

Why are u crying foul Uche being a mother or a rich woman politician doesn't mean she is a woman of integrity or she doesn't sleep around.
She has being a desperado from her days as a banker with standard trust bank that most big boys in OSHA main market Bleep her till she was made a manager in d bank b4 she start with mbadinuju who made her wot she is today by liquidating him to the poorest ex gov in d country. I hope she is not ur role model if she is then I pity ur future husband
Wot ur relationship wit her are u 1 of her lesbian pet in awka, ABJ or Lagos, we have women of integrity in all works of live in NIGERIA ranging from Dora, Ngozi okonjo, Virgy Etiaba,Arunne oteh, Linda ikeji, Uzonna Amobi CTO Mtn nig, etc have u eva seen anybody call them LovePeddler, bitch or any derogatory name. pls pick any of them as ur role model for ur generation sake, Nobody is a saint but pls don't be known with desperation is a terrible trait. I Will be a grt woman in future but not desperate like Ekwunife. Thanks. God bless

Shut up your stup*d mouth. Dumb fool. If you know my pedigree you will run and hide. What do you know about Linda Ikeji and Arunma Oteh? Do you think people have not called them names before? Were you there when she was sleeping with all these people? How can you say that something you cannot bear witness to took place? What is your level of education? So Ekwunife should not be my role model, it's a stup*d thing like you I should make my role model.

Anyway this is Nairaland where idiots like you spew rubbish. And I repeat; your mother is the biggest wh*re!
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Defects To APC by Mizbaby(f): 12:10am On Jan 10, 2016
amacastel:

I've checked your other posts. All you do is castigate other women. Jealous goat. I'm sure you are one ugly frustrated monkey that men run away from. Better deal with your insecurities instead of insulting women who are obviously better than you.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Defects To APC by amacastel: 2:22am On Jan 10, 2016
Mizbaby:

Shut up your stup*d mouth. Dumb fool. If you know my pedigree you will run and hide. What do you know about Linda Ikeji and Arunma Oteh? Do you think people have not called them names before? Were you there when she was sleeping with all these people? How can you say that something you cannot bear witness to took place? What is your level of education? So Ekwunife should not be my role model, it's a stup*d thing like you I should make my role model.

Anyway this is Nairaland where idiots like you spew rubbish. And I repeat; your mother is the biggest wh*re!

I don't meddle words with otinkpu like u that shout like a market woman cos u are nothing more than a desperate LovePeddler like ur role model sorry she has failed.u have no level if u do u wont be attacking everybody like a hungry lion. U went so low to insult a forum that give u platform to spell out ur stupidity thats the height of ur idiocy yet u talk abt class ewo
Is obvious u didnt check my post if u do u will know am not a hungry food begger like u. Me ugly well i have no answer for that cos u cant talk where i am ok. Desperadoes like u are always sad ready to fight anybody that dt tried to stop u u must not be a desperado to be succesful. I dont jelous pple cos am highly blessed form almighty God. U claim u know her but u dont know her past even newborn baby in anambra know her story except u. Ode. Pls dont ever quote me again street LovePeddler . Otinkpu kobo kobo aggressive fool. U r no where close to me aturu mekakwu. Go and die. Or beta still hung transformer in a wet cloth. B I t ch
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Defects To APC by amacastel: 2:28am On Jan 10, 2016
Mizbaby:

I've checked your other posts. All you do is castigate other women. Jealous goat. I'm sure you are one ugly frustrated monkey that men run away from. Better deal with your insecurities instead of insulting women who are obviously better than you.

Am a Strong woman too I work hard my field is predominantly men but I don't go desperate @ my 20s am living in my own house has my masters so which I know u can't achieve except for desperation. Ur type has bring African women a lot of bad name and have Involve ur self in a lot of diabolic means all in the name of being successful. Hello fool am an independent woman. But pls call a spade a spade and stop ranting. Like a fool u are green monkey like u. I d iot
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Defects To APC by Mizbaby(f): 7:04am On Jan 10, 2016
amacastel:

Am a Strong woman too I work hard my field is predominantly men but I don't go desperate @ my 20s am living in my own house has my masters so which I know u can't achieve except for desperation. Ur type has bring African women a lot of bad name and have Involve ur self in a lot of diabolic means all in the name of being successful. Hello fool am an independent woman. But pls call a spade a spade and stop ranting. Like a fool u are green monkey like u. I d iot

You work hard insulting other women. The only person who is diabolical is you. I wonder what manner of woman will call her fellow woman names? Even if you are a saint, which I am very sure you are not, be disciplined enough to avoid using such language on your fellow women. Remove the log from your own eye before you point at the speck in another person's eye. You are talking about masters? If you know my qualifications you will run and hide. I've known all these women you are talking about for years now. You are a nobody and will never be. Do you know why? Because you are too damn jealous to ever succeed.

And I will keep quoting you as long as you keep writing trash.

Fool, Anuofia that thinks that every woman who is more successful than her is a prostitute. You better shut up and work harder. Your mates are doctors, engineers, etc with blazing careers. These are women like you, they have brains. Live with it or hug a transformer, goat.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Defects To APC by amacastel: 10:42am On Jan 10, 2016
Mizbaby:

You work hard insulting other women. The only person who is diabolical is you. I wonder what manner of woman will call her fellow woman names? Even if you are a saint, which I am very sure you are not, be disciplined enough to avoid using such language on your fellow women. Remove the log from your own eye before you point at the speck in another person's eye. You are talking about masters? If you know my qualifications you will run and hide. I've known all these women you are talking about for years now. You are a nobody and will never be. Do you know why? Because you are too damn jealous to ever succeed.

And I will keep quoting you as long as you keep writing trash.

Fool, Anuofia that thinks that every woman who is more successful than her is a prostitute. You better shut up and work harder. Your mates are doctors, engineers, etc with blazing careers. These are women like you, they have brains. Live with it or hug a transformer, goat.

U have no qualification except being otinkpu. With the way u talk u don't have brains being hard work is a different from being a desperado I mention a lot of vicious women who are successful without being known as women that run desperate cartel. That's who I am. Uche is hard working yes but she is too desperate to a fault if u know her like u claim u should know dt major aspect of her. But obviously u don't know that being a medical doctor engineer engineer is an act of hard work not desperation. Desperados pay with their life. I am highly blessed and God is still blessing me just like he has bless Ekwunife but she is going desperate which will bring her nothing other than failure, waste of energy, resources, time, and humiliation. U will not stop being a lousy market woman that sell pepper come to ABJ let's teach u how to use ur brain wen working hard as a woman so that u won't be labelled bad name.
Each of d course is 500k each so u don't fall a victim. Nobody is a saint but nkita ri sie nsi bulu na onu ka an akpo ori nsi.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Defects To APC by Mizbaby(f): 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
amacastel:

U have no qualification except being otinkpu. With the way u talk u don't have brains being hard work is a different from being a desperado I mention a lot of vicious women who are successful without being known as women that run desperate cartel. That's who I am. Uche is hard working yes but she is too desperate to a fault if u know her like u claim u should know dt major aspect of her. But obviously u don't know that being a medical doctor engineer engineer is an act of hard work not desperation. Desperados pay with their life. I am highly blessed and God is still blessing me just like he has bless Ekwunife but she is going desperate which will bring her nothing other than failure, waste of energy, resources, time, and humiliation. U will not stop being a lousy market woman that sell pepper come to ABJ let's teach u how to use ur brain wen working hard as a woman so that u won't be labelled bad name.
Each of d course is 500k each so u don't fall a victim. Nobody is a saint but nkita ri sie nsi bulu na onu ka an akpo ori nsi.

I see, so you are one of those jobless women that flock around Uche's office peddling one rubbish or another, from useless programs to worthless articles. I'm sure she must have turned you down that's why you are so bitter. Don't worry I will make sure we accommodate women like you next time. What a pity! Sorry, Abuja is not for everybody, pls relocate instead of patrolling round National Assembly like a jobless thing. You are the real desperado talking....
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Defects To APC by amacastel: 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
Mizbaby:

I see, so you are one of those jobless women that flock around Uche's office peddling one rubbish or another, from useless programs to worthless articles. I'm sure she must have turned you down that's why you are so bitter. Don't worry I will make sure we accommodate women like you next time. What a pity! Sorry, Abuja is not for everybody, pls relocate instead of patrolling round National Assembly like a jobless thing. You are the real desperado talking....

Hahhahhahahh frustrated dog so u are still here ranting like goat u are I don't need UCHE for anything OK we are in different field. Oti kpu Uche I know u can't eat without her so u are doing ur job of otinkpu well. Ride on licking ass and pussy foolish lesibo
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Defects To APC by DerideGull(m): 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
Beremx:
Seriously? very funny!

grin grin

Nigeria is a funny bunch.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Defects To APC by Mizbaby(f): 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
amacastel:

Hahhahhahahh frustrated dog so u are still here ranting like goat u are I don't need UCHE for anything OK we are in different field. Oti kpu Uche I know u can't eat without her so u are doing ur job of otinkpu well. Ride on licking ass and pussy foolish lesibo

Stup*d woman, ugly frustrated monkey. U can never compare to Uche in a million years. Not everybody is a prostitute or lesbian. Wash your mind, it is more dirty than a stinking gutter. Educate yourself. Bush, jobless thing like you. Yes, you are a THING. An irrelevant, poor, desperate, frustrated THING. Crawl back into your hole because I will not stop. B*tch.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Defects To APC by Toosure70: 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
At last flat heads are getting senses.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Votes Don’t Matter When Buhari Got 1.8m Votes From Kano Alone – Northern / APC Vp Vs PDP Vp Candidate: Be The Judge (photo) / LG Chairman Punished By First Lady To Kneel Down In Public After Shouting APC .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.