Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

If You Were The President, What Will You Do For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were The President, What Will You Do For Nigeria (393 Views)

If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? / Protest In London To See The President (WHAT IF) / Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Were The President, What Will You Do For Nigeria by IBBG(m): 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
While it is not rocket science to perform the role of the president of a country, our past leaders have made it look as if the role is more difficult than rocket science with their “The more you look the less you See” approach to governance.
So I’m putting it across to my fellow visionary nairalanders, what will you do for this country if you were the president.
Pls mods push this to front page to get the views of Nigerians, who knows, one of the commenters may one day turn out to be the president of this great nation.
Re: If You Were The President, What Will You Do For Nigeria by IBBG(m): 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
if i were the president i will push for
1) The restructuring and the adoption of true federalism and regionalism
2) The re-writing of the constitution to support federalism and regionalism
3) The development and adoption of a system of governance model that will ensure good governance is delivered irrespective of who becomes the president. it is the system that will deliver the good governance and not necessarily the person at the helms of affairs.

(1) (Reply)

$2.1bn Arms Deal: Jonathan Must Answer These Questions, Apologise To Nigerians / Making Money In Sport Betting / Jonathan Becomes First African Leader To Bag Martin Luther King’s Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.