Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,028 members, 7,845,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

He Is Still Single @ 44 And Needs A Beautiful Housemaid? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is Still Single @ 44 And Needs A Beautiful Housemaid? (1694 Views)

Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) / Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid / He Is 35 And Still Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is Still Single @ 44 And Needs A Beautiful Housemaid? by GoodSamaritan: 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
My neighbour is still a bachelor @ 44 & lives comfortably alone in a flat. He claims to be lazy in cooking this days & very very lonely too. He just told me now that he is looking for a very beautiful housemaid who is tall, slim, busty, very neat, hardworking & a very good cook between 18 & 22yrs old who may be coming from home or living with him.

I am suspecting a fowl play. I strongly think it is a wrong idea. Or am I getting it wrong? Please Nairalanders, kindly send in your advice. Should I stop him or keep calm & look the other way as if I don't send. Candid & mature advice please
Re: He Is Still Single @ 44 And Needs A Beautiful Housemaid? by Mbkite(m): 7:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
Toks2008, dyt, stupidity et al. U are in better position to say something on this topic. I am not really experienced in this area.

1 Like

Re: He Is Still Single @ 44 And Needs A Beautiful Housemaid? by ikubch(m): 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
GoodSamaritan:
My neighbour is still a bachelor @ 44 & lives comfortably alone in a flat. He claims to be lazy in cooking this days & very very lonely too. He just told me now that he is looking for a very beautiful housemaid who is tall, slim, busty, very neat, hardworking & a very good cook between 18 & 22yrs old who may be coming from home or living with him.

I am suspecting a fowl play. I strongly think it is a wrong idea. Or am I getting it wrong? Please Nairalanders, kindly send in your advice. Should I stop him or keep calm & look the other way as if I don't send. Candid & mature advice please
What is wrong in having a chicken for a pet?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Still Single @ 44 And Needs A Beautiful Housemaid? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
ikubch:

lol, the chicken will smell my pot of soup some day.

Lemme expose the OP

*OP is a female
*She's single
*She was expecting the neighbor to woo her
*She's jealous the niigga is looking for a butiful housemaid
*OP isn't a good samaritan at all
*she needs ur advice on how to stop her crush from getting a. "Beautiful"house maid.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Still Single @ 44 And Needs A Beautiful Housemaid? by ikubch(m): 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
stupidity:

Lemme expose the OP

*OP is a female
*She's single
*she needs ur advice on how to stop her crush from getting a. "Beautiful"house maid.
OOoooh!!! Then we should help. She should confront the man and apply for the job. That will save her from her misery.

1 Like

Re: He Is Still Single @ 44 And Needs A Beautiful Housemaid? by Funminicrown: 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
He doesn't know how to ask you out......take it outta his mouth and be the housemaid till your status change to housewife.

1 Like

Re: He Is Still Single @ 44 And Needs A Beautiful Housemaid? by dangotesmummy: 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
grin grin grin

Nl is becoming a joke

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Still Single @ 44 And Needs A Beautiful Housemaid? by OKUCHI11(m): 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
Op na attention seeker ....
Re: He Is Still Single @ 44 And Needs A Beautiful Housemaid? by grad2012(f): 9:31am On Jan 09, 2016
Or wife
Re: He Is Still Single @ 44 And Needs A Beautiful Housemaid? by Toks2008(m): 10:09am On Jan 09, 2016
GoodSamaritan:

Wthout sounding hypocritical or bias i will say i understand this guy 200%.

For guys who have passed through a crazy love ordeal guess such a guy would have lost hope in several other ladies who by his standard may not have any love for him but a face value love yet needs a lady figure to do the needful as regards domestic stuffs as well as to have a lady to relate with.

Secondly,a bachelor in his late 30s or early 40s is never interested in girlfriends..."quote me anywhere" except he is a hopeless philanderer.

A GOD fearing bachelor of very ripe age is only interested in one thing permanent companion/child/family hence he is never ok with the type of affairs where he only sees the lady once a week or the type of romance he has no guaranty of getting the company of the lady when he wants..this type of affair is for the boys where chatting,calls are teh order of the day..this is why i try my best to be close to any lady i desire cos to me, long distance affair is a big NO but if i see myself wanting a lady that stays very far,i will do all i can to get close.

Lastly,a beautiful hardworking maid is a delight to 80% matured bachelors "quote me in sambisa" why?

Maids are not second class humans and infact just as we have bankers, we also have ladies who chose to be maids by preofesion or by circumstance.

1.Unlike the contemporary ladies, most maids will do domestic chores without grumbling,complaints without thinking they are doing you a favour.

2.Most maids will go out of their way to make sure she pleases him (not sexually)and will not put up funny arguments.

3.A maid will not make incessant financial demands even when she is doing more than she is paid for unlike the usual ladies who will hardly do anything reasonable but will demand for this and that.

4.The humility of a maid is unequivocal

5.A beautiful homely hardworking maid is a potential wife any man will love and enjoy without hassles and she will be void of all the baseless modern day sophistication which is the rsom many matured ladies are unmarried

The bottom-line is that just as Jesus said until we become as innocent little children, we may find it difficult to enter GOD's kingdom so in like manner,no matter how educated and clasy you are as a lady,until you become as lowly and meek as a maid,you may never make a dream wife for any man.
Re: He Is Still Single @ 44 And Needs A Beautiful Housemaid? by lilmax(m): 10:10am On Jan 09, 2016
GoodSamaritan:

grin grin
Re: He Is Still Single @ 44 And Needs A Beautiful Housemaid? by GoodSamaritan: 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
Toks2008:

Wthout sounding hypocritical or bias i will say i understand this guy 200%.

For guys who have passed through a crazy love ordeal guess such a guy would have lost hope in several other ladies who by his standard may not have any love for him but a face value love yet needs a lady figure to do the needful as regards domestic stuffs as well as to have a lady to relate with.

Secondly,a bachelor in his late 30s or early 40s is never interested in girlfriends..."quote me anywhere" except he is a hopeless philanderer.

A GOD fearing bachelor of very ripe age is only interested in one thing permanent companion/child/family hence he is never ok with the type of affairs where he only sees the lady once a week or the type of romance he has no guaranty of getting the company of the lady when he wants..this type of affair is for the boys where chatting,calls are teh order of the day..this is why i try my best to be close to any lady i desire cos to me, long distance affair is a big NO but if i see myself wanting a lady that stays very far,i will do all i can to get close.

Lastly,a beautiful hardworking maid is a delight to 80% matured bachelors "quote me in sambisa" why?

Maids are not second class humans and infact just as we have bankers, we also have ladies who chose to be maids by preofesion or by circumstance.

1.Unlike the contemporary ladies, most maids will do domestic chores without grumbling,complaints without thinking they are doing you a favour.

2.Most maids will go out of their way to make sure she pleases him (not sexually)and will not put up funny arguments.

3.A maid will not make incessant financial demands even when she is doing more than she is paid for unlike the usual ladies who will hardly do anything reasonable but will demand for this and that.

4.The humility of a maid is unequivocal

5.A beautiful homely hardworking maid is a potential wife any man will love and enjoy without hassles and she will be void of all the baseless modern day sophistication which is the rsom many matured ladies are unmarried

The bottom-line is that just as Jesus said until we become as innocent little children, we may find it difficult to enter GOD's kingdom so in like manner,no matter how educated and clasy you are as a lady,until you become as lowly and meek as a maid,you may never make a dream wife for any man.

Toks2008, you are the most intelligent guy I have ever met on NL. Thanks
Re: He Is Still Single @ 44 And Needs A Beautiful Housemaid? by crackhaus: 6:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
GoodSamaritan:

That is exactly what you should do...

Your neighbour is a boss grin
Re: He Is Still Single @ 44 And Needs A Beautiful Housemaid? by Toks2008(m): 6:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
GoodSamaritan:

Toks2008, you are the most intelligent guy I have ever met on NL. Thanks

Im humbled.
Re: He Is Still Single @ 44 And Needs A Beautiful Housemaid? by Vikky014(f): 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
GoodSamaritan:

He simply need a 100% wife material. the maid he used is jst an irony
Re: He Is Still Single @ 44 And Needs A Beautiful Housemaid? by Vikky014(f): 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
stupidity:

Lemme expose the OP

*OP is a female
*She's single
ROTFLMAO...CHAI U R VERY VERY WICK**
Re: He Is Still Single @ 44 And Needs A Beautiful Housemaid? by GoodSamaritan: 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
Vikky014:
He simply need a 100% wife material. the maid he used is jst an irony

ok o
Re: He Is Still Single @ 44 And Needs A Beautiful Housemaid? by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
ikubch:

Oyibo dey use chicken do pet na.
Re: He Is Still Single @ 44 And Needs A Beautiful Housemaid? by cococandy(f): 11:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
OP why not mind your business.
He is a grown man. Kilode?
If he doesn't want to marry, good for him.
Whatever specs he desires in a maid is also his concern as long as the maid is an adult and can't claim to have been manipulated into anything.
Re: He Is Still Single @ 44 And Needs A Beautiful Housemaid? by dangotesmummy: 8:55am On Jan 10, 2016
cococandy:
OP why not mind your business.
He is a grown man. Kilode?
If he doesn't want to marry, good for him.
Whatever specs he desires in a maid is also his concern as long as the maid is an adult and can't claim to have been manipulated into anything.
ahannnnnn coco.were you born yesterday. The 44year old bachelor is HIM wink tongue cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Please Help: Was Caught Right In The Act, What Do I Do? Wife Must Not Hear This / Boy Shares Photos Of His 50-year-old Mum Who Looks Like His Girlfriend / Dear Women, Being A Full-time Housewife Is A Job!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.