Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,292 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Can We Use Omo Detergent To Bath New Born Babies? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can We Use Omo Detergent To Bath New Born Babies? (4463 Views)

Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) / Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? / Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Can We Use Omo Detergent To Bath New Born Babies? by thelish(f): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
semanose:

You are describing my MIL. I am due soon and I am not even thinking of calling anyone to bathe my baby after my experience with her on my first child. I don't have strength to argue. You are expected to saying yes and Nod in agreement with everything she says. Awa o to omo ri. Meaning We have not taken of children before. OP let them stop that MIL before something terrible happens to those kids. When it does, the parents bear the cost of hospital bills and the same MIL will say the parents are careless in taking care of the children. I am speaking from experience. May God save us.
Exactly. I will think of where to run to on my next baby. Though she swore never to come to our house again sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is A Thin Line Between Discipline And Emotional Abuse. Pls Read! / Don't let this happen to your child! (Pics) / Brother In-law!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.