Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Pic: An Old Man On A Suicide Mission - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pic: An Old Man On A Suicide Mission (591 Views)

Pastor Ephraim Ononye: "I Healed A Mad Man On My Way To Onitsha" (Photos) / Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) / "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pic: An Old Man On A Suicide Mission by icansimi(m): 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
When the Iraqi Army captured this old man on an ISIS mission, they asked him: Why did u want to bomb yourself and kill the innocent? His reply shows how the terrorists brainwash people. He said, "I want to have dinner with the Prophet (Mohammed) in heaven." Just imagine that!

Source: http://www.olufamous.com/

1 Share

Re: Pic: An Old Man On A Suicide Mission by johnydon22(m): 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
[b]I was angry at first, why not let the bastard get his wish then i looked more at him..

Now i feel nothing but pity, if you ask me he should be rehabilitated. . They should help him gather what is left of his life back almost ruined by Islamic extremism..

What will heal this planet will not be meeting violence with violence or hate with hate but teaching others how to be compassionate..

If we consider the circumstances behind the actions of others, we will learn to treat them with more compassion and kindness..

I hope they grant him pardon

Islamic ideologies deserves to be scrapped off the face of this earth, it is ruining a lot of lives and turning people who on a normal circumstance might have been good into savages.

Without religion, we will have good people doing good and bad people being bad, it takes religion to make good people do horrible things happily, cheerfully and ever so mindlessly in the name of God with the mindset that they are doing the good and right thing
[/b]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pic: An Old Man On A Suicide Mission by Annunaki(m): 7:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
Some idiiots will soon come here and say this has nothing to do with islam.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How We Lived Like Prisoners Under El-zakzaky, Shiite Boys – Residents / Deformation Of Religion And Human Dignity Is Prohibited By The International Law / Who Were The Annunaki?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.