Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

How To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Software - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Software (1409 Views)

Download Any Software For A Token. / How To Download Youtube Videos In Small Sizes And How To Embed Videos In Blogs / How To Download Youtube Video To Your Computers And Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Software by gbobson: 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
In the last post i.e Fastest Downloading Speed - Download YouTube Videos we had seen how you can download youtube videos using some best software/tools available on internet.

While in this post we will see how to download youtube videos without any software. After posting the previous tutorial, I got many request from my readers about writing one complete guide on online youtube video downloader. So, I decided to write this complete step by step guide for you.

We had seen how youtube (the biggest video sharing) website was founded and after that how it had given identity to N number of peoples in my last post. It has given name, fame and money to too many peoples.

We had also seen two most famous examples Justin Bieber and pewdiepie. We had disclosed the pewdiepie income too i.e he's earns more than $7 Millions dollars / year from youtube by just playing games. Its pretty shocking right. But its true, you can google it !

Now, to download youtube videos without any software we have couple to different ways mentioned below. You can go with the one which suits you the most. I personally found method 1 very useful. So I recommend you method 1. Just follow the step by step guide mentioned below.

Download YouTube Videos Without Any Software:

Method 1 :- download youtube videos online using SafeFrom.net

Step 1 :- Visit youtube video you wanted to download.

Step 2 :- Copy the link / url.

Step 3 :- Just add "ss" before youtube.com

Look at the below example,

https://www.ssyoutube.com/watch?v=-79uIRQiAFM
to continue reading please visit www.hacktoprotect.com

1 Like

Re: How To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Software by xpac01(m): 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
You try sha, but its nothing new.
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Software by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
xpac01:

Keepvid is the best.

On mobile?try tubemate
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Software by gbobson: 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
xpac01:
yeah i know but its actually for those who don't know,and their are about 5 different alternatives at hacktoprotect.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Error In Chrome? / I Need An Original Hp Charger / Paid Premium Nord VPN Till 2020 & 2021 Available!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.