Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Lalasticlala Or Whoever It May Concern, Na Wetin Sef? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lalasticlala Or Whoever It May Concern, Na Wetin Sef? (1265 Views)

"Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) / Photos: Political "Dinosaurs And Methuselahs" Of Nigeria, Na Wetin Sef ??? / I Beg Na Wetin White No Go Create Party For? Check This Pix Out!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lalasticlala Or Whoever It May Concern, Na Wetin Sef? by 175(m): 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
08-01-16
2 VEXpa Avenue,
Ogboni Rd, Asaba.

The MOD
Nairaland Politics Section,
Nairaland.

Dear Sir,

I DEY VEX FOR YOU.

See guy, na wetin sef??

Yesterday, I painstakingly created a thread about a certain Nigerian in the US who was made a Judge in New Jersey. . .see link
https://www.nairaland.com/2849880/photo-nigerian-born-sworn-in-judge-newark#2849880.7. . .but you ignored it even after I stylishly called you out.

However another fellow Nairalander created the Same thread today and you guys paid the t-fare for it to the frontpage. . .see link
https://www.nairaland.com/2851265/jude-nkama-appointed-judge-new

Una think say e easy to create thread with pictures??

I've created threads back to back but una bone dem. Abi you no dey fear person sef??

Honestly, I'm vexed because of the time I wasted in bringing content to Nairaland and not regarded.

If na all these pictures and life styles of celebs now, before I press submit, it's already on front page.

Finally, please be advised to always treat all Nairalanders fairly. E no easy to burn data. Abeg na money ooo. . .gringrin

I forgive you!

Thank You.

Yours Truly
Nairalander since 1759.

Cc
Seun
Ishilove
Mukina2
Every other Person wey follow Seun dey drag Nairaland!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lalasticlala Or Whoever It May Concern, Na Wetin Sef? by VickyRotex(f): 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
Street ti take over mehnnn grin
Re: Lalasticlala Or Whoever It May Concern, Na Wetin Sef? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
Op no vex jare grin
Re: Lalasticlala Or Whoever It May Concern, Na Wetin Sef? by hacmond(m): 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
Op...Pele o tongue
Re: Lalasticlala Or Whoever It May Concern, Na Wetin Sef? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
Oga go yo court
Re: Lalasticlala Or Whoever It May Concern, Na Wetin Sef? by 175(m): 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Oga go yo court

Court? Naaa. . .back to back me call them out. Street ti take over! gringrin
Re: Lalasticlala Or Whoever It May Concern, Na Wetin Sef? by 175(m): 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
VickyRotex:
Street ti take over mehnnn grin
Walai. . .koni danfuen anybody gringrin
Re: Lalasticlala Or Whoever It May Concern, Na Wetin Sef? by Dcomrade(m): 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
I feel ur pain bro.......ve also created threads back to back that didnt make FP, rather same threads as mine that always come after mine be making FP...

I decided not to complain so they wont ban me for complaining. ...

But now stop creating of threads and just reading comments and posting comments ti take over!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Lalasticlala Or Whoever It May Concern, Na Wetin Sef? by 175(m): 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
Dcomrade:
I feel ur pain bro.......ve also created threads back to back that didnt make FP, rather same threads as mine that always come after mine be making FP...

I decided not to complain so they wont ban me for complaining. ...

But now stop creating of threads and just reading comments and posting comments ti take over!!! grin

Exactly. . .gringrin just reading sef ti take over.
Re: Lalasticlala Or Whoever It May Concern, Na Wetin Sef? by excellencyabia1: 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
This is one reason I have not been bothering myself trying to created any.

3 Likes

Re: Lalasticlala Or Whoever It May Concern, Na Wetin Sef? by excellencyabia1: 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
This is one reason I have not been bothering myself trying to created any. I don't know if to call it favouritism or is nairaland pursuing corruption in threads.

1 Like

Re: Lalasticlala Or Whoever It May Concern, Na Wetin Sef? by ayoola2002(m): 10:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
OP self, u never know say all our mod are Mumu, PELE.
Re: Lalasticlala Or Whoever It May Concern, Na Wetin Sef? by 175(m): 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
ayoola2002:
OP self, u never know say all our mod are Mumu, PELE.

Ayoola, dis one harsh na gringrin

Oya go n sin no more cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Lalasticlala Or Whoever It May Concern, Na Wetin Sef? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
OP i fee ur pain. I have experienced it too several times. I dont think they do it deliberately.

Next time, send the link of d post and the title to Mynd44 and other moderators as email.

I did dat and it work.

Just as i said, they dont ignore deliberately. It is not easy to moderate in nairaland where five people can create same post.

They are doing thier best

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lalasticlala Or Whoever It May Concern, Na Wetin Sef? by braimeddy: 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
Op I feel your pain tho. But what I will advice u is for u to go and learn how to create threads properly that will be worth front page. Just compare the thread u created and the other thread you will see a lot of differences. If I were a mod I've no option that to move the other op's thread to fp instead of urs even tho u created the thread first. You can clearly see that urs doesn't have source of where u got the link from and the other thread have more pix dan urs. So try to understand why d mod prefer d other thread than yours.

Yours sincerely
braimeddy grin
175:

08-01-16
2 VEXpa Avenue,
Ogboni Rd, Asaba.

The MOD
Nairaland Politics Section,
Nairaland.

Dear Sir,

I DEY VEX FOR YOU.

See guy, na wetin sef??

Yesterday, I painstakingly created a thread about a certain Nigerian in the US who was made a Judge in New Jersey. . .see link
https://www.nairaland.com/2849880/photo-nigerian-born-sworn-in-judge-newark#2849880.7. . .but you ignored it even after I stylishly called you out.

However another fellow Nairalander created the Same thread today and you guys paid the t-fare for it to the frontpage. . .see link
https://www.nairaland.com/2851265/jude-nkama-appointed-judge-new

Una think say e easy to create thread with pictures??

I've created threads back to back but una bone dem. Abi you no dey fear person sef??

Honestly, I'm vexed because of the time I wasted in bringing content to Nairaland and not regarded.

If na all these pictures and life styles of celebs now, before I press submit, it's already on front page.

Finally, please be advised to always treat all Nairalanders fairly. E no easy to burn data. Abeg na money ooo. . .gringrin

I forgive you!

Thank You.

Yours Truly
Nairalander since 1759.

Cc
Seun
Ishilove
Mukina2
Every other Person wey follow Seun dey drag Nairaland!

Re: Lalasticlala Or Whoever It May Concern, Na Wetin Sef? by Pidggin(f): 11:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
I will stop creating threads, there's no point wasting my data
Re: Lalasticlala Or Whoever It May Concern, Na Wetin Sef? by 175(m): 7:29am On Jan 09, 2016
braimeddy:
Op I feel your pain tho. But what I will advice u is for u to go and learn how to create threads properly that will be worth front page. Just compare the thread u created and the other thread you will see a lot of differences. If I were a mod I've no option that to move the other op's thread to fp instead of urs even tho u created the thread first. You can clearly see that urs doesn't have source of where u got the link from and the other thread have more pix dan urs. So try to understand why d mod prefer d other thread than yours.

Yours sincerely
braimeddy grin

Source? I'm the Source. . . .pictures that I got directly back to back again? Nawa oooo. . .I refuse to reference myself. I never kolo. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Lalasticlala Or Whoever It May Concern, Na Wetin Sef? by braimeddy: 7:33am On Jan 09, 2016
If u were a mod, which of the threads will u move to fp? grin grin
175:

Source? I'm the Source. . . .pictures that I got directly back to back again? Nawa oooo. . .I refuse to reference myself. I never kolo. gringrin
Re: Lalasticlala Or Whoever It May Concern, Na Wetin Sef? by babyfaceafrica: 7:54am On Jan 09, 2016
Just read and comment,who thread creation don help?
Re: Lalasticlala Or Whoever It May Concern, Na Wetin Sef? by 175(m): 8:55am On Jan 09, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Just read and comment,who thread creation don help?

Bloggers and their likes. . .
Re: Lalasticlala Or Whoever It May Concern, Na Wetin Sef? by 175(m): 8:59am On Jan 09, 2016
braimeddy:
If u were a mod, which of the threads will u move to fp? grin grin

My thread. . .because,

1) It was created first

2) It had pictorial proof

3) It was very easy for the news item to be investigated for it's content.

4) Lalasticlala can never create a thread firstly and decide to transport another similar one to the headquaters! Na Winch? gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Lalasticlala Or Whoever It May Concern, Na Wetin Sef? by MrAnalyst: 10:35am On Jan 09, 2016
excellencyabia1:
This is one reason I have not been bothering myself trying to created any. I don't know if to call it favouritism or is nairaland pursuing corruption in threads.

It's favoritism.

1 Like

Re: Lalasticlala Or Whoever It May Concern, Na Wetin Sef? by MrAnalyst: 10:38am On Jan 09, 2016
175:

Op you funny like mad. See your address sef- VEXpa street
Re: Lalasticlala Or Whoever It May Concern, Na Wetin Sef? by princemillla(m): 11:03am On Jan 09, 2016
Nawa ooo, craze in a new dimension.... Result of adamawa weed
Re: Lalasticlala Or Whoever It May Concern, Na Wetin Sef? by 175(m): 11:41am On Jan 09, 2016
MrAnalyst:

Op you funny like mad. See your address sef- VEXpa street
Lolz! gringringringrin . . .I dey vex oooo grin
Re: Lalasticlala Or Whoever It May Concern, Na Wetin Sef? by 175(m): 11:48am On Jan 09, 2016
princemillla:
Nawa ooo, craze in a new dimension.... Result of adamawa weed

Stop lieing for my head na! Na Kwale weed I smoke. . . . .gringringrin

Moreover sef, the supplier travel go Frontpage!
Re: Lalasticlala Or Whoever It May Concern, Na Wetin Sef? by Ayoola171(m): 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Oga go yo court
Quite an age.

(1) (Reply)

REFLECTIONS: 17 Yrs of Military Rule Vs Democracy / Hey Everyone. This Just Has To Stop / Graphic Photos: TRACE, Immigration Officers Clash In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.