Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,638 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

How To Know If Paypal In Nigeria Can Recieve Payments (tutorial) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Know If Paypal In Nigeria Can Recieve Payments (tutorial) (515 Views)

Who Can Recieve U.s.a Adsense Pin For Me / How To Use Paypal In Nigeria / Receive Money With Paypal In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If Paypal In Nigeria Can Recieve Payments (tutorial) by Donald3d(m): 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ok i got frustrated by the constant rumor,i got so engrossed searching if paypal users in Nigeria can accept payment,i guess the rumor is over now , you can check it directly by yourself,you can check paypal's functionality in all countries of the world ,whether you can only send , or receive only or both
1. Navigate to this Link https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8d64ad11bbf4d2a5a1a0d303a50933f9b2

2. You will see a drop down menu of countries, select Nigeria ,and boom there you go ,you will have all the info you need

3. Has at the time of this post Paypal users in Nigeria can NOT recieve payments,we can only send, its a shame though,but what choice do we have than to get better alternatives

Go through the images below, you will clearly see the difference between Paypal (nigeria) and Paypal (united states)

Re: How To Know If Paypal In Nigeria Can Recieve Payments (tutorial) by ilekky(m): 5:01am On Jan 09, 2016
Thanks Donald for this useful information.My question is that can we actually receive with paypal now in Nigeria.Please confirm.Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Active Email Lists/phone Numbers For Sale / Pls I Need Good Template / Html

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.