Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,267 members, 7,864,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:14 PM

4 People Matcheted As APC & PDP Supporters Clash In Bayelsa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 People Matcheted As APC & PDP Supporters Clash In Bayelsa (497 Views)

Meat Sellers & Police Clash In Ibadan, Police Station Set On Fire This Afternoon / Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 People Matcheted As APC & PDP Supporters Clash In Bayelsa by Vabadonsblog2(m): 10:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ahead of the Bayelsa State Governorship election re-run in Southern Ijaw LGA of the State, a fight occurred between APC and PDP supporters at the Governor's lodge in Ekeremor LGA of the state.

The fight made 4 people including the former speaker of Bayelsa State, Boyelayefa Debekeme, the Special Assistant to the governor of Bayelsa State, Tam Alari and chairman Ekeremor LGA Hon, Billy Tobiyei, sustain matchete wounds.

Source:http://www.vabadon.com/2016/01/graphic-photos-4-prominent-politicians.html?m=1

More at:www.vabadon.com

Re: 4 People Matcheted As APC & PDP Supporters Clash In Bayelsa by arnold123: 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
They will kill themselves and their family members and stay away from the innocent, that has always been my prayer. Amen, thank you jesus
Re: 4 People Matcheted As APC & PDP Supporters Clash In Bayelsa by Ikennablue(m): 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
I want to say something nasty...I dnt blame them...
Re: 4 People Matcheted As APC & PDP Supporters Clash In Bayelsa by tafabaloo(m): 12:24am On Jan 10, 2016
Improvement!
Re: 4 People Matcheted As APC & PDP Supporters Clash In Bayelsa by ibe9ja: 12:25am On Jan 10, 2016
I blame INEC

(1) (Reply)

Tenant Removes Neighbour’s 7-mth Pregnancy With Kitchen Knife / Photos: Pregnant Teenager Battered By EFCC Operative Who Abandoned Her After She / You Won't Believe The Evil This Man Did To A 13 Year Old. What A Wicked World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.