Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

An Important Question For The EFCC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Important Question For The EFCC (699 Views)

How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing / EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC / Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Important Question For The EFCC by coolscott(m): 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
[size=13pt]We no longer believe that no petition has been submitted to the EFCC against members of the APC as evidence has now made it clear that that claim is nothing but far from the truth.

The EFCC says there should be petitions filed first before the commencement of investigations can be carried out but we have seen that petitions have been filed against APC's Aregbesola Amaechi and others and we know some of the people who filed the petitions against these people.

I do not know those who filed petitions against Dasuki, Sule Lamido et al but we know that the EFCC has engrossed themselves in intense investigations of these people.

The question is: What is the exact prompt that initiates the beginning of intense investigations on a person or group of persons by the EFCC?

What is the exact flow of actions that led to the beginning of investigations for Sule Lamido?
What is the same for Dasuki?
What should be the same for others?

The public ought to know this from these our public servants in the EFCC so they can explain to us in what way any of the petitions filed against Aregbesola, Amaechi, Okorocha et al have deviated from the required procedures.

Now the next question is for the rest of us:

If they (the EFCC) are found culpable in aiding and abetting by willfully ignoring valid petitions from member of the public against Nigerians who have diverted billions of our public funds on the state level, what do you think should happen to those found guilty of aiding and abetting?
[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Important Question For The EFCC by Amack(m): 11:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
This are also my question's. I supported buhari corruption fight because of Rev fr Mbaka, but the whole thing have turned out to be a drama. What is the mean aim of buhari corruption fight? Is it for Igbos and opposition party's only? Buhari most be fair to all if he aim to be a good Reader. But all I see is propaganda. My Rev fr Mbaka I most confess that I'm no more in support of this because somebody like Amechi that spend over 50 million dollars only on private jet and also have over 60 billion naira case before the EFCC was made minister by PMB. who is fooling who? Have we ask ourselves who are the people that sponsored PMB presidential campaign that ruins into billions of naira and where did they get the money from? Is it not government office holders? Lagos state government demolished oshodi market before planning to relocate them, why not relocate them before you demolish the market? What is the main aim of this administration. Buhari does not respect the rule of law and my Rev Fr Mbaka called him a Saint. Buhari is a burn propagandist. Somebody like Aregbesola suppose to be in jail by now and also somebody like Fashola, Tinubu, Orji former governor of Abia state and many others have case to answer. We need a transparent government not propaganda if we most move forward.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Important Question For The EFCC by Yhinkss(m): 2:03am On Jan 09, 2016
Imagine all these IPOB youths everywhere. See what the mumu on top just said that corruption fight is to target Ibos.
80% of those caught so far has been hausas. It just goes to show that these Ibos are just irritating and insatiable tribe.
You do this ibos its ibos. Lagos demolish market they say they target ibos. They limit import to raise local production they say its to target ibos. They want to probe one of them they say leave our sons and daughters alone.
Since hausas have been caught so far have you ever heared them saying leave our people.
They are now claiming leave our party. Stop fighting opposition. So opposition must not be probed for embezzling money? Stupid people

2 Likes

Re: An Important Question For The EFCC by EternalTruths: 5:04am On Jan 09, 2016
Dictatorship and Tyrannical rule has crept back into Aso Rock all thanks to the modern Afonja and his modern Ilorinians.

By 2019, they will pray and weep for freedom but none will come until they enjoy the Change they voted for

Even Tinubu will be dealth with if he challenge the Change he campaigned for

Just look at the hypocritical budget in the history of Nigeria and you realise that Nigeria is in trouble

https://www.nairaland.com/2848777/buharis-budget-consolidation-coruption-remi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Important Question For The EFCC by Sibrah: 5:36am On Jan 09, 2016
Petition is one of reason to initiate an investigation cum probe.
The arms deal scandal investigation in particular broke out of the need to know what was responsible for fettering BH against the run of normal logic given the unprecedented amount allocated to defense. Defence budget used to be around $1B before BH, and averaged $3B thereafter so if our known army could perform with $1B budget what went wrong?

1 Like

Re: An Important Question For The EFCC by Brightology2(m): 5:43am On Jan 09, 2016
K
Re: An Important Question For The EFCC by coolscott(m): 7:35am On Jan 09, 2016
Sibrah:
Petition is one of reason to initiate an investigation cum probe.
The arms deal scandal investigation in particular broke out of the need to know what was responsible for fettering BH against the run of normal logic given the unprecedented amount allocated to defense. Defence budget used to be around $1B before BH, and averaged $3B thereafter so if our known army could perform with $1B budget what went wrong?
[size=13pt]What about Sule Lamido and Nyako?[/size]
Re: An Important Question For The EFCC by coolscott(m): 7:45am On Jan 09, 2016
Yhinkss:
Imagine all these IPOB youths everywhere. See what the mumu on top just said that corruption fight is to target Ibos.
80% of those caught so far has been hausas. It just goes to show that these Ibos are just irritating and insatiable tribe.
You do this ibos its ibos. Lagos demolish market they say they target ibos. They limit import to raise local production they say its to target ibos. They want to probe one of them they say leave our sons and daughters alone.
Since hausas have been caught so far have you ever heared them saying leave our people.
They are now claiming leave our party. Stop fighting opposition. So opposition must not be probed for embezzling money? Stupid people
[size=13pt]I used to attack Igbos on this forum for declaring anyone who doesn't support their agenda a Yoruba.
I really thought this was some low level behaviour we will find mainly associated with Igbos but I see I might have been wrong
because right now I see Buhari supporters labeling anyone having issues with any aspect of his administration an IPOB youth.
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

INEC Officer Complaints Of How APC Thugs Just Ran Away With Electoral Materials / Federal-government-to-remove-state-of-origin-vice-president / Arms Scandal: 10 Generals, One Colonel Face Military Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.