Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,447 members, 7,861,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

Epic: Dele Momodu Responds To Davido’s Call Out On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Epic: Dele Momodu Responds To Davido’s Call Out On Twitter (674 Views)

Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert / Imade Adeleke With Her Uncle, Dele Momodu (Photo) / Dele Momodu Meets Ella Mensah (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epic: Dele Momodu Responds To Davido’s Call Out On Twitter by deturla: 1:20am On Jan 09, 2016
This year keeps getting better. Remember we talked about the Entertainment industry and its publicity stunts.

Barely had the peace treaty between Davido and his baby mama signed that the Remix of Humblesmith’s Osinachi remix featuring Davido dropped. The HKN boss actually called out his baby mama and Dele Momodu in his verse of the song.

What happens next, we don’t know.

See his verse below..

[Davido – Verse 1]
my humble father sinachi
my loving daughter sinachi mo
my baby mama sinachi
Dele momodu sinachi mo
No be by force to go dubai
abi na wetin cause the fight
and i just dey my own dey laugh e
because God dey my side
they want to take way my favour
they want to spoil my career
them no know say I get flavour
unitax in nabania
I forgive and i forget
baba God know the rest
my papa just buy jet
am about to take off everywhere oh

…In case you haven’t heard the song, please listen here…

http://deedeesblog.com/2016/01/09/epic-dele-momodu-responds-to-davidos-call-out-on-twitter/
Re: Epic: Dele Momodu Responds To Davido’s Call Out On Twitter by Bekwarra(m): 1:27am On Jan 09, 2016
Hahahahaha. LOL
Re: Epic: Dele Momodu Responds To Davido’s Call Out On Twitter by deturla: 1:33am On Jan 09, 2016
Bekwarra:
Hahahahaha. LOL

u need to listen to the song.
Re: Epic: Dele Momodu Responds To Davido’s Call Out On Twitter by tubouncen(m): 1:36am On Jan 09, 2016

The lyrics was actually from his heart not from his lips neither is it from the street (in olamide's voice)... He's not under the influence of anything (igbo x liquor), had it been he's under the influence... ehhh

Nice lyrics all in all... Let peace rain
Re: Epic: Dele Momodu Responds To Davido’s Call Out On Twitter by Luukasz(m): 4:53am On Jan 09, 2016
Abegi how does this Davido,Dele momodu and other Nigerian Yeyebrities saga put food on our table.
Only a jobless man pay attention to trivial things.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Humblesmith Ft Davido Osinachi Behind The Scenes / ★ Social Media Crazeclown Joins Phyno As Nairabet Ambassador / Lil Kesh's Ibile Vs Reekardo's Oluwa Ni? Who Deserves To Be Next Rated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.