Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Uk School Admissions And Invitation Letters: - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Uk School Admissions And Invitation Letters: (577 Views)

Licensed Sourcing Agent/ provide invitation letters to China / Branding Opportunities And Invitation To WORD UP / U.s University Admissions And Scholarships Made Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uk School Admissions And Invitation Letters: by lesleygibs: 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2009
**Please this is not a scam**
Would you like to study in the UK, I can help you with all the admissions requirements
and process your enrolment. The admissions are guaranteed as long as you can pay
the fees to the schools. www.wlcb-man.co.uk

I can also help you with UK invitation letter and all the supporting documents you will
need to apply for a visiting visa. Price is fair and documents are all genuine.

Please no time wasters, only serious and genuine people should contact me.
You pay 50% upfront and the balance when you have recieved the documents.

If interested, please drop me an email on lesley_gibson2009@yahoo.co.uk
or call +44 7943032659.
Calling is preferable in order to have a proper conversation on your requirements.

Hope to hear from you all.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Our Zone For Air Jordan Shoes / Where Can I Get Cheap And Good It Centres / Quality Laundry Service Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.