Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

The One For Me - Kilokeys - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The One For Me - Kilokeys (908 Views)

New Gospel Song By Kilokeys - Ejiro / New Single From Kilokeys _ Everyday.mp3 / Liberian Girl Cover (michael Jackson) By Kilokeys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The One For Me - Kilokeys by kilokeys(m): 5:37am On Jan 09, 2016
New single, first single.. Please enjoy

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/59385

Lyrics
Verse 1:
It feels like watching the best part of my Mexican soap when I am staring in your eyes
The light dims and i hear the bursting strings and wonder where you've been hidden all my life
Grey skies turning blue when I'm thinking of me and you
The radiance of your smile is brighter than the sun
My love for you is true
And all I have I'll give to you

Chorus :
Baby, I see you're the one for me
Mo ri pe e e
Baby, I know iwo lokan mi fe

Verse 2:
The dark clouds of tribe and culture hovering above me when I stand waiting on your shores
But yet still, I'll bask in the rays that pierces through the skies, ill be waiting for you
Why should your son and my daughter be strangers
When we can make them brother and sister
My love for you is true
And all I have I'll give to you.
Back to chorus
Refrain:
Twinkle, Twinkle little star
What a wonder you are
The sparkle in ur eyes sets my soul on fire
When the rush and fame is gone
And the stage is no more fun
With you ill go on.
Back to chorus

Ends

Lalasticlala please help move to FP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The One For Me - Kilokeys by evolg(m): 9:19am On Jan 09, 2016
Emma, nice piece.
Re: The One For Me - Kilokeys by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lalasticlala smiley Trust me, this Track is Wonderful.
Let's Support our Own.
A talented Nairalader.

He has put so much time and effort to produce this piece.

Kindly move to the Front Page Sir.
Thanks.
wink
Re: The One For Me - Kilokeys by kilokeys(m): 2:55am On Jan 11, 2016
ShyNeptune:
Lalasticlala smiley Trust me, this Track is Wonderful.
Let's Support our Own.
A talented Nairalader.

He has put so much time and effort to produce this piece.

Kindly move to the Front Page Sir.
Thanks.
wink

Thanks Shyneptune.. Lalasticlala abeg o.. I go buy u fighter jet when I blow o. Thanks. mynd44 one for u too
Re: The One For Me - Kilokeys by kilokeys(m): 3:24am On Jan 11, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The One For Me - Kilokeys by Mathematical(f): 7:29am On Jan 11, 2016
cool start up kilokeys.. Nice lyrics but your keys re way too clumsy ova yo voice..shoulda bn in low form and mak yo voic more clear..then again ur voice kp fallin off like youre scared.. Pls get a gd vocalist to train up yo voice..and a nice producer for the keys and beat...keep it up ..its a start..
Re: The One For Me - Kilokeys by kilokeys(m): 7:42am On Jan 11, 2016
Mathematical:

cool start up kilokeys.. Nice lyrics but your keys re way too clumsy ova yo voice..shoulda bn in low form and mak yo voic more clear..then again ur voice kp fallin off like youre scared.. Pls get a gd vocalist to train up yo voice..and a nice producer for the keys and beat...keep it up ..its a start..
Thanks ill get the raw data then master it in a better studio.. This job is actually worth the money spent. Thanks.. U sound like a professional.. What do u do?
Re: The One For Me - Kilokeys by Mathematical(f): 7:51am On Jan 11, 2016
kilokeys:

Thanks ill get the raw data then master it in a better studio.. This job is actually worth the money spent. Thanks.. U sound like a professional.. What do u do?
am not oo.am just lover of good music...a law student

1 Like

Re: The One For Me - Kilokeys by Flawlessangel(m): 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
Mathematical:

i would upload my song next week so you can give your opinion on it

(1) (Reply)

Music: Rihanna – Work Feat. Drake (prod. By Boi1da) - Download / 2016 Foreign Albums Worth Listening To / Ycee Vs Vector Head T0 Head Hennessy Cypher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.