Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Join Abeokuta Love Club Today and Have Exciting Fun - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Join Abeokuta Love Club Today and Have Exciting Fun (1328 Views)

Find Love Today And Get Hooked Up!! / 5 Exciting Ways To Use Snapchat On Your Wedding Day / Join Lekki Dating Today,and Meet Singles, And Mature Men And Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Abeokuta Love Club Today and Have Exciting Fun by sextutor(m): 6:07am On Jan 09, 2016
Hello dear, there is love in the air in Abeokuta. Fun lovers are gathering to show love and care and it has been happening.

Interestingly, a lot of guys/babes out there are not yet aware of the mind blowing fun and excitement we derive each time we meet. So to grow our community, we have to inform other fun seekers to join the train.

Our outdoor get together last held at Sweet Sensation, Oke-Ilewo. I know you would be bothered that OPIC is an open place. But trust me, no body will ever have an idea aside our members what we do and share. We meet just like corporate executives. grin

You have to note that you must be corporate and 'responsible' because most of our members are corporate guys and babes and you won't like it if you come and look entirely different or belittled.

Note that you won't be invited to join immediately if you request to join. You would need to go through our background checks to verify your identity and intent of joining the club. This is to ensure that we dont have bag eggs in the house.
So, if you have any ulterior motive don't think of trying us because we will fish you out. But if you really want to have fun, then you are highly welcome.

To become a member, add me on BBM (5C3E2DE0) so you can get started.
Lots of love and fun. Kind regards... Abeokuta Love Club (ALC).

BBM (5C3E2DE0)

PS: You must not reside only in Abeokuta to join the club. We have members in Lagos and Oyo state. Some of our members travel a lot which increases the strength of the club. Our Sango-Ota members are almost the most sexiest and broad because of their proximity to Lagos State.

1 Like

Re: Join Abeokuta Love Club Today and Have Exciting Fun by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 10, 2016
Cultism things
Re: Join Abeokuta Love Club Today and Have Exciting Fun by scampy(m): 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
hnmmmmmn
Re: Join Abeokuta Love Club Today and Have Exciting Fun by sextutor(m): 11:34am On Jan 11, 2016
omoteamac:
Cultism things

Omoteamac, cultism has nothing to do here. It is a fun club and purely for fun. If it were to be for any clandestine reason, we should have held our meetings some where beside Ogun river or better still in the bush behind MAPOLY or where ever.
Cultists don't recruit online my dear, they know where they get their recruits. The essence of taking our activities online is to get good looking guys and beautiful babes together so we can "Give and share love" . shocked
A lot of people added us on BBM and they have neither complained nor raised any alarm for whatever reason. Be rest assured, it is just a fun club and nothing more.
Re: Join Abeokuta Love Club Today and Have Exciting Fun by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
sextutor:

Omoteamac, cultism has nothing to do here. It is a fun club and purely for fun. If it were to be for any clandestine reason, we should have held our meetings some where beside Ogun river or better still in the bush behind MAPOLY or where ever.
Cultists don't recruit online my dear, they know where they get their recruits. The essence of taking our activities online is to get good looking guys and beautiful babes together so we can "Give and share love" . shocked
A lot of people added us on BBM and they have neither complained nor raised any alarm for whatever reason. Be rest assured, it is just a fun club and nothing more.
OK oya add me

Life is short
Re: Join Abeokuta Love Club Today and Have Exciting Fun by sextutor(m): 4:07am On Jan 12, 2016
omoteamac:
OK oya add me
Life is short

Omoteamac, that is a flirtatious line from AshleyMadison grin. We received some BBM invites yesterday, let me know which is yours. I received some PM and some guys complained of not having a BBM pin, so we would include our Whatsapp contact.
But in the meantime, you can send me a message with your whatsapp number to get added to the club's contact.
There is love in sharing....
Kind regards,
Abeokuta Love Club (ALC).
Re: Join Abeokuta Love Club Today and Have Exciting Fun by sextutor(m): 10:49am On Jan 13, 2016
Additionally, if you are in Abeokuta and wish to be contacted through in general, you can drop your pin or whatsapp contact here.
Good day.
Re: Join Abeokuta Love Club Today and Have Exciting Fun by sextutor(m): 9:10am On Jan 15, 2016
Hello dear, please note that our Whatsapp line is coming up soon. So keep me posted through your messages
Re: Join Abeokuta Love Club Today and Have Exciting Fun by myweb(m): 1:46am On Apr 03, 2016
07033764109 add up. whats app
Re: Join Abeokuta Love Club Today and Have Exciting Fun by Tomiwatosin(m): 7:45am On Apr 08, 2016
sextutor:
Hello dear, there is love in the air in Abeokuta. Fun lovers are gathering to show love and care and it has been happening.

Interestingly, a lot of guys/babes out there are not yet aware of the mind blowing fun and excitement we derive each time we meet. So to grow our community, we have to inform other fun seekers to join the train.

Our outdoor get together last held at Sweet Sensation, Oke-Ilewo. I know you would be bothered that OPIC is an open place. But trust me, no body will ever have an idea aside our members what we do and share. We meet just like corporate executives. grin

You have to note that you must be corporate and 'responsible' because most of our members are corporate guys and babes and you won't like it if you come and look entirely different or belittled.

Note that you won't be invited to join immediately if you request to join. You would need to go through our background checks to verify your identity and intent of joining the club. This is to ensure that we dont have bag eggs in the house.
So, if you have any ulterior motive don't think of trying us because we will fish you out. But if you really want to have fun, then you are highly welcome.

To become a member, add me on BBM (5C3E2DE0) so you can get started.
Lots of love and fun. Kind regards... Abeokuta Love Club (ALC).

BBM (5C3E2DE0)

PS: You must not reside only in Abeokuta to join the club. We have members in Lagos and Oyo state. Some of our members travel a lot which increases the strength of the club. Our Sango-Ota members are almost the most sexiest and broad because of their proximity to Lagos State.

You can add me on bbm: 2BF35AA3
Re: Join Abeokuta Love Club Today and Have Exciting Fun by akebush: 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
Add me 55eaef90
Re: Join Abeokuta Love Club Today and Have Exciting Fun by Nobody: 11:17am On May 02, 2016
ADD ME UP 08095.451718
Re: Join Abeokuta Love Club Today and Have Exciting Fun by MosesNG(m): 1:00pm On May 02, 2016
Hello, I'm interested in your love club. Pls add me up on 08061269689
Re: Join Abeokuta Love Club Today and Have Exciting Fun by goryorhal(m): 6:21pm On May 02, 2016
Whatsapp 07013649116

@ mercy road , onikolobo
Re: Join Abeokuta Love Club Today and Have Exciting Fun by jaydee87(m): 12:47am On Jul 09, 2016
do u av whatz app am not ob bbm... would like to jiin the train...
Re: Join Abeokuta Love Club Today and Have Exciting Fun by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
I smell cultism.. Pls explain this " But trust me, no body will ever have an idea aside our members what we do and share. We meet just like corporate executives"...if it's just a love association, then why hiding it in the form of corporate... Afterall, luv is not a crime
Re: Join Abeokuta Love Club Today and Have Exciting Fun by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
I smell cultism.. Pls explain this " But trust me, no body will ever have an idea aside our members what we do and share. We meet just like corporate executives"...if it's just a love association, then why hiding it in the form of corporate... Afterall, luv unlike cultism is not a crime

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Cute Yoruba Girlfriend. / A Handsome Nairalander With So Much Swag / I Need A Single Dad For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.